Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG vs. CHARLO = GREAT FIGHT!

@ Tom Loeffler , Abel Sanchez , Al Haymon , Stephen Espinoza & Ronnie Shields let's go , let's get these negotiations started , the winner get's Canelo.

@ WBC : If both parties can't come to an agreement , send it to a purse bid. If they continue to act like diva's , & insist on only fighting bums , remove them from the WBC rankings.
    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 10-03-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Trout can box, Triple L can't.
      Lmao omG you win..you're obsessed with GGG dude lol you need help

Comment

• meanwhile canelo, lol.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BoW--uMh..._web_copy_link

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          the WBC are slurping Canelo's balls once again. why does Lemule get a title shot but Charlo has to fight GGG for his opportunity?? i have no issue with Charlo vs GGG. i want to see it. my beef is this ruling makes zero sense and shows once again how corrupted the WBC is. i mean its about time Charlo gets his first test but he's been interim for a while he should be getting an immediate crack at Canelo.
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=741025

Jermall is passed due for his title shot

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Hold up! Can anyone point out where a reigning champion loses a razor thin fight and then has to go and fight an eliminator for a rematch? I can't recall that shhh happening before. That's pretty f'ing crazy of WBC.

Charlo should get his shot for sure but damn WBC, how long was Sulaiman planning this *****? This fight isn't getting made until next year between Charlo & Golovkin (Network deals, healing, etc, camp, promotion) so pretty much that leaves neither man much turn around time to heal and train for a fight in May if there's a cut or injury in the bout. This is fkd for the two fighters.
            You do remember that it was the second fight, right?

So, yes, a champ who doesn't win twice rarely just gets a third chance

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Canelo don't want another war with GGG again.

Don't you get it.

If the wbc ordered GGG vs Charlo it is because Canelo told em he aint interested in a 3rd fight right now/or ever.

Ordering GGG vs Charlo is way for them to allow Canelo to cherry pick while having Charlo get rid of the GGG problem for him.
              We will see. I don’t think Canelo’s said anything. I think this was the WBC trying to make nice with him. They did this one their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                But he didn't land more punches did he? Boxing is more than power punches.
                Boxing is more than just jabbing. There's this thing called combos and body punches you might of never heard of.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Cut it out.
                  Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  LMMFAO! Poor Triple L....LMMFAO!
                  You said it, "lucky punch" cuz you know lemuix is wack.

Jermall gon spank your boy Triple L too!
                  Jermall gon red rum Triple L.
                  Jermall by K.O.
                  Nelo whopped Triple L TWICE & Triple L is the one with a *****ty legacy. Oh wait, Triple L has no legacy....LMMFAO!

He wasn't wishing he was TELLING ya'll he wanted the fight but all you g fans were shook! LMMFAO!

I'm lovin' this....LMMFAO!
                  That's what he will probably do since espn & hbo share the same agendas....No matter what its a CLEAR duck if he don't fight Jermall.
                  Jermall vs Triple L is a must. Triple L won't get another pay day with any other fighter period so it makes no difference. Nelo already beat Triple L twice so we don't want to see 3rd match between them. Oh wait, Triple L is going to duck Jermall & slither his way to Japan....LMMFAO!
                  Funny cuz you had no problem with Triple L being protected....LMAO! Game over! Jermall gon put a whoopin on Triple L unless Triple L ducks him which i'm sure he would....LMMFAO!
                  Why cuz Triple L about to get Knocked Out? LMMFAO!
                  Jermall vs Triple L! LMMFAO!
                  I see you too are mad that Triple L is about to get wrecked....LMMFAO!
                  Why would you cry when we have Jermall vs Triple L?
                  Easy work!

Stop your crying! LMMFAO! You just mad cuz Jermall is going to whoop Triple L but don't you worry cuz Triple L will do EVERYTHING in his power to NOT fight Jermall.
                  Toney, Toney, Toney I see you are VERY worried for Triple L....LMMFAO!!
                  Jermall by K.O.
                  Sorry dude buy this is about Jermall vs Triple L
                  So what you are saying is that both Nelo & Triple L duck Jermall at the same time. I hope NOT. I want Jermall to WHOOP Triple L....LMMFAO!
                  You know damn well Triple L & his whole team ARE afraid to fight Jermall.
                  BREAKING NEWS: James Hunt gets heart attack after finding out Triple L might fight Jermall Charlo!

All to common for the g-tards….move along, nothing to see here.

What's hilarious is when g-tards say lemuix is a great fighter after Triple L fights him but when Nelo has the chance to fight lemuix he's a bum....LMMFAO!
                  Saying Mall has to do testing is your fear showing cuz you know damn well Jermall is gon Whoop Triple L.

Jermall by K.O.
                  Jermall wins by K.O.
                  Jermall would spank Triple L 2 years ago, yesterday, today & tomorrow. Kill the pathetic excuses for Triple L already.
                  What's lame is if Triple L ducks Jermall.
                  Dude! Stop making shet up. Triple L is a FLOP, he lost to Jacobs & Nelo TWICE, he was NEVER even close to being as good as B-Hop & Jermall is about to WHOOP Triple L if Triple L doesn't duck Jermall.

WHO IS YOUR BOSS?!?!?
                  NO! We want Jermall vs Triple L so get off the Triple L Protection Act!
                  So if you want to see a better fight then ask for Jermall vs Triple L!

Jermall vs golovkin!
                  Jerm L....LMAO!

I got Jerm winning by K.O.
                  For starters Triple L fans are the fan boys so it must put YOU in that circle cuz you on that Triple L Protection Act & mad that Jermall might have a crack at Triple L, don't front.

And Batman beats superman cuz Batman is smart....LMMFAO!
                  Trout can box, Triple L can't.
                  Triple L is in the same class as the Heilands, Cetenos, Gate Keepers like Trout, and J Rock....LMMFAO!
                  Don't do it to yourself....Jermall K.O.'s Triple L.
                  If I were you I wouldn't complain being that we could get Jermall vs Triple L unless Triple L ducks Mall like he did S.O.G.
                  Triple L is in the same class as Centeno and Heikand & if you don't think he is then ask for the fight like a brave fan....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!

I'm sure he knows, he is just exposing his fear of Triple L getting that whoopin'
                  If you call it like it is then you too would be saying Triple L fought 36 bums in a row then struggled hard against Jacobs & Nelo. BUT guess what, your not! SSSSOOOOOO you fakin' the funk....LMMFAO! Just WHEN is it okay for Jermall to fight Triple L? Let me guess, NEVER....LMMFAO!

Folks, this ^^^ is one very desperate person and this was only some of the quotes in a single thread! That's what happens when parents drop their child on his head. Take home message: Don't drop your child on his head or he will wind up like that goofball. Talk about a very desperate emotional basket case!
                  Last edited by richardt; 10-03-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• how can mofos call GGG hypejob but salivate over unproven Charlo? his best win was a nailbiter agaisnt washed up Trout. give it a rest Charlo has yet to prove or accomplish a damn thing.

Comment

• Butt hurt GGG fan,. Last fight Canelo took all the necessary tests so he was 100% clean and tore that body and face up moving foward throughout the fight. GGG fought Mexican Puta Style slapping for 12 rounds. Can not have it both ways GGG got financially rewarded with bigger percentage. No more cheating / drug accusations coming from GGG or Disabled Sanchez. Only from butt hurt GGG fans. Priceless !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X