Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You bringing up the test cuz you KNOW your boy can't beat a good fighter. You got one pick right against me but the rest are all L's....LMMFAO! Just like you picked Triple Flop to beat Nelo then Nelo beat the "Mexican Style" out of Triple L....LMMFAO! Just remember luck is VERY LIMITED....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
    I only picked one against you dork lol. You ran your mouth for months on the big Rigo fanboy bandwagon. Now you got embarassed and never speak of him and your on another fanboy bandwagon. Youll run your mouth until that happens and then he will get embarassed, youll still look stupid and you will find another fanboy bandwagon to jump on and..... Over and over and over. Again i really font wanna keep repeating with you so go on with someone else until after that fight happens and ill call you outta your hiding place again hahHa. Geesh fella bye bye

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      you are or you're - no problem we all do it once in a while.

I asked you specific posters not a general group. Who are they? They know who they are is your response? LOL!

dukesville is appropriate . . . and if you are a women I apologize for the grow a pair comment.
      Keep asking people to "grow a pair" on the internet, if it makes you feel tough in some way...and keep typing condescending comments while showing how clueless you are "Diego Rodriguez".

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Apparently anybody but Golovkin or Charlo. LOL..
        I'm sure he approves this 168 nobody canelo is now fighting. Smh

Comment

• Let's see which of the two is the ducker. Charlo has called our GGG before but everyone plays that game . Ryan Garcia calls out Tank all the time. Screw the speculation and let's await the truth

Comment

• Enough ALREADY take off the Charlo cheerleader skirt and pom poms. We get it ... you love unproven hyped up Jermall.

Comment

• WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

LMAO Golovkin got owned..... AGAIN !!

Comment

Working...
              X