Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo has not fought anyone remotely close to Jacobs, GGG or Canelo's skill set. Been watching too many Looney Tunes Cartoons. Drugged up BJ and Lemeuix are better than anyone on Jamalls resume

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      We will see. I don’t think Canelo’s said anything. I think this was the WBC trying to make nice with him. They did this one their own.
      Except Canelo did say something to them.

He is the one who first came out and said he wanted to fight in December in the first place and DLH came out and talked about Lemule as his opponent.

If they communicated this in public than obviously they went and communicated this to the wbc as well.

Also remember what Sulaiman said about the Porter situation before the wbc convention.

He said if Porter asked for a unification fight with Spence then he didn't see a problem with that as unifications take precedence.

But after the wbc convention Porter vs Thurman was offered which means, predictably, Porter kept his mouth shut about unifying with Spence even though he knew that all he had to say was "I want Spence since he called me out in my own post match interview"

Difference here is that Canelo/Golden Boy made their intentions clear to the wbc and got the desired result.

Nevertheless it's all good, Charlo needs stiff competition to iron him out.

The best metals are forged in the hottest of fires, or so they say.

GGG vs Charlo is a good bout, and Charlo vs Canelo will be heavily demanded if he can dominate and maybe KO GGG.

Comment

• Go smoke another joint Linares is not Mexican. Who is TR? Brothers gotta fight legitimate competition not just making public displays of being loud mouths and Bozo hair styles. Really simple, life is about creating your opportunities. Both are talented and about 1-2 fights away from the top. Only missing factor is a marque opponent in their prime. Can not maneuver fighting average pre-punched tickets to get to the top.
        Last edited by NotaPachugger; 10-03-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Typo fixed
          Officially Canelo won, In fact GGG won. GGG got robbed twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            ^ Just wiped the sweat from your brow....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg
            I don't think Charlo wants GGG now because GGG is not a champion.

Charlo will agree to Canelo vs GGG 3. Charlo team already admitted that.

Comment

Or Charlo could just face the champion since he is the number one challenger.

Again if Golovkin fights Charlo great. But the WBC is ridiculous. Fine give Canelo a pay day fight, no problem with that he deserved it no matter what I thought of the decision. But his mandatory should be either Golovkin (due to the controversy of the fight) or Charlo as the number one.

But regardless Canelo and Golovkin will decide what they want to do. Canelo already ditched the belt once so I doubt all of the sudden he is going to listen to them. If he wants to fight Golovkin it will happen.
              I see right through you....You don't want Jermall to fight Triple L. You fakin' the funk. WE WANT

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                Great !!! Bravo!
                Jermall vs golovkin!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                  If the fight don’t happen it will be cuz of Charlo.
                  Not so nice try.

Comment

This thread shows you who is more interested in hating on Golovkin than asking why isn't Charlo getting the shot at Canelo without conditions.

By the way I have no problem with Canelo getting a voluntary (pay day) fight. I just find it amusing what the Mexican based WBC is trying to do to get back in Canelo's good graces. In the end I don't give a rip what the WBC does. Canelo go fight Lemieux and then after that I expect a tough opponent (Golovkin, Charlo, Jacobs/Derev winner).
                    You are afraid Jermall spanks Triple L that's why you keep complaining....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally Posted by SchoolTheseCats
                      Ggg had a chance to show the world his talents against a elite boxer a division above him but instead waited 3 years for canelo to move up lol

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      So go up in weight and make 50/50 with a purse of like $2 million, or fight the bigger named fighter and make $10+ from one fight.

Wow, such a hard decision.

Especially when he was lined up for a PPV with Lemieux and was the mandatory for Cotto/Canelo. How was he or anyone supposed to know Canelo would drop his belt and wait a while before fighting him?
                      NO! WE WANT

Jermall vs golovkin!!

Comment

Working...
                      X