No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Who did Vanes beat to get the GGG fight???

Im GLAD you think Charlo would beat Canelo because your ALWAYS WRONG!!!
    and your use of your vs you're is always wrong. Not sure what you think I'm wrong about other than the ggg fight but Most who scored the fight at ringside had Canelo losing. I know in your Fanboy mind you want to act as if Canelo put on a dominating performance but the reality is, he was out worked by a 36 yr old man for the second straight time and received his usual help from judges. Canelo benefits more from being the A side more than anyone I've ever seen and deep in your Canelo loving heart, you know it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      ok, what are you basing this on? Because with Canelo, I saw a guy that couldn't stop a 35/36 yr old welterweight in cotto, a guy who couldn't stop a zombie in Chavez jr, so I don't see him making someone like Charlo wilt. But that's my opinion.

he made Chavez as timid as a mouse, and he turned Golovkin into a good boy

nobody is going to take any undue chances with Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        barret stop talking **** its not a good look on you.
        Each time golovkin was champion and esch time he was slightly done by the judges.
        1st time he won got a draw.
        2nd time he at least should have got a draw and he lost on points.
        And another thing canelo was banned and lost his ranking and golovkin did not have to fight him in the rematch so its only fair golovkin gets his chance at least to win back his titles.
        Stop this agenda son
        Don't make agendas & point at other people. Nelo beat Triple L TWICE & Jacobs beat him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          It's funny to watch them squirm at the thought of a competitive fight.
          seriously. Their logic is, oh he faced ggg now you've come up with someone else? The truth is, Canelo calls himself the best and the current me champion, so he shouldn't spend 2 yrs fighting c level comp before stepping up again. The division is stacked so if the next fight or 2 aren't vs charlo, jacobs or the saunders vs Andrade winner (since saunders got cleared) I don't wanna hear about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            and your use of your vs you're is always wrong. Not sure what you think I'm wrong about other than the ggg fight but Most who scored the fight at ringside had Canelo losing. I know in your Fanboy mind you want to act as if Canelo put on a dominating performance but the reality is, he was out worked by a 36 yr old man for the second straight time and received his usual help from judges. Canelo benefits more from being the A side more than anyone I've ever seen and deep in your Canelo loving heart, you know it's true.

SPOT QUIZ:
            winner gets a free gif

who has.....

1) no titles
            2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
            3) no signature win on his resume'
            4) no pride
            5) egg on his face
            6) lumps on his face

you win

it is official, I need to update the other thread

Golov-clowns are the whiniest crybaby fanbase by MILES

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
              For Charlo it will be difficult to get Canelo. But he shouldn't sit and wait. I think Charlo should beat available decent middleweights one by one. Murray, Jacobs, Andrade, BJS.
              Triple L Protection Act ^ You mention everyone but golovkin….LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Canelo should fight Charlo for this reason.....

..... why the fcuk not ?

name one good reason lol

of course he should fight Charlo, who has already stepped aside

coming up with reasons to NOT make that fight, is ******ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  So basically a voluntary in December, which more than likely will be lemieux, then triple jab in May, and charlo in September. I'm down for that.
                  I rather save the best for last (Nelo/Jermall). So the next fight I want to see is

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    GGG was a killer before he fought Canelo, everyone of you clowns said he will KO Canelo easy and would punish him to the body because Canelo had feet of stone. AFTER the fight Canelo ran from him despite having feet of stone and the excuse was if he stands in the rematch he get's knocked out easy. Now that Canelo made him look bad on the back foot and broke his face stalking and backing up GGG in the rematch now GGG is just old. But funny he did have a fight in between Canelo in May and he looked like a killer again beating up on another tomato can. Funny how GGG is only old when he fights real opponents and when he faces tomato cans and bums he is a killer. You right no correlation between his level of opponents it's just age LMAO

weird how accurate that post is

weird how predictable that post was

Comment

• No canelo vs ggg 3 there are more good fighters in the division. Canelo is the champ and he has to defend his titles and ggg needs to earn another shot and that might not happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X