No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    seriously. Their logic is, oh he faced ggg now you've come up with someone else? The truth is, Canelo calls himself the best and the current me champion, so he shouldn't spend 2 yrs fighting c level comp before stepping up again. The division is stacked so if the next fight or 2 aren't vs charlo, jacobs or the saunders vs Andrade winner (since saunders got cleared) I don't wanna hear about it.
    Lol can't make this sh.it up! Triple jabbed called himself the best and no one from 154-168 can go 12 with him for 18 of his 20 title defenses... Lmao. Triple jab fought his first real threat in his mid 30's! Lmao but canelo shouldn't get an easy touch? You know December will more than likely be a easy touch and the big fights happen in may/Sept. But, nothing surprises me from canelo anymore.. He just may take on charlo in Dec! You never know, stat tuned
    Last edited by Robi13; 10-01-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Ask Triple L & his team if they would fight Jermall, OH wait we did & they don't want it! LMMFAO!
      Uh. Yeah. Why would they when they had far more lucrative, higher profile fights out there? Look, I like Jermall, and I'd like to see him fight any of the top dogs, GGG, Canelo, Saunders / Boo Boo - whoever. Dude deserves his shot, but honestly if you start talking to me about fighters being 'scared' or 'cowards' - ANY fighters that is, not just GGG - it's kinda hard to take you seriously. You want to talk boxing, cool, you want to try and get a raise outta someone, you probably should look elsewhere.

Comment

• certified cheaters like Clenelo should not have the privilege of fighting chumps, let him take on the marquee names asap. dont compare clenelo to clean fighters such as GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
          certified cheaters like Clenelo should not have the privilege of fighting chumps, let him take on the marquee names asap. dont compare clenelo to clean fighters such as GGG.
          awe, look at this fangirl here lol. She cute...

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Uh. Yeah. Why would they when they had far more lucrative, higher profile fights out there? Look, I like Jermall, and I'd like to see him fight any of the top dogs, GGG, Canelo, Saunders / Boo Boo - whoever. Dude deserves his shot, but honestly if you start talking to me about fighters being 'scared' or 'cowards' - ANY fighters that is, not just GGG - it's kinda hard to take you seriously. You want to talk boxing, cool, you want to try and get a raise outta someone, you probably should look elsewhere.
            But it was cool to say everyone ducked triple jab and that's the reason his resume is garbage? Lmao shot yourself in the foot there buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              awe, look at this fangirl here lol. She cute...
              im a true boxing fan! why do you support cheaters sir?? clen-nelo should not get a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                im a true boxing fan! why do you support cheaters sir?? clen-nelo should not get a pass.
                I'm a true boxing fan and you are entitled yo your opinion. Such an opinion that won't change no matter what is said or proven to you. I think they call it an "agenda"... You have one, so why discuss boxing with you? Canelo is the face of boxing and if he were a cheater he wouldn't be...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  I'm a true boxing fan and you are entitled yo your opinion. Such an opinion that won't change no matter what is said or proven to you. I think they call it an "agenda"... You have one, so why discuss boxing with you? Canelo is the face of boxing and if he were a cheater he wouldn't be...
                  hhahhahahahha, your one of the guys who believe the tainted meat excuses?!?!?!? Many mexican fighters are based out of Mexico and eat meat everyday and somehow they're clean.

c'mon man if any1 has an "agenda" its you. the evidence is staring at you in the face and yet you choose to support a substance abuser

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    I'd love to see the crying on here when a close decision against Charlo ends up 119-109 to canelo.
                    119-109 is a close decision?

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      119-109 is a close decision?
                      i mean a fight that should be a close decision ends up with that type of lopsided judges card.

Comment

Working...
                      X