No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    But it was cool to say everyone ducked triple jab and that's the reason his resume is garbage? Lmao shot yourself in the foot there buddy
    You don't understand me at all, man. Yes Golovkin was avoided when he was high risk low reward, and yes the same thing is likely to happen to Jermall... it's unfortunate and I think it sucks for Jermall just as much as it sucked for Golovkin. It's just the way things are, man. Would I like Golovkin to fight Jermall? Sure - I've said many times that I like that fight - however my honest assessment is that it's unlikely to happen any time soon, but not because I think any of these guys are somehow 'scared' of each other, but for real, y'know 'grown up' reasons.

edit: And just for the record - if you can find a post where I talk about fighters 'ducking' each other or being 'scared' I'll give you a cookie. That ain't the way I roll, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Lemieux in December, Charlo on Cinco de Mayo 2019! Let's Go!
      Jermall vs golovkin in Dec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        How long does Jermall gotta wait for his damn title shot?
        Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          You might be right about Golovkin not being able to crack the Canelo code with the judges. That said Golovkin didn't waste his time. He made millions upon millions. Most people who watched them fight thought he won. He did just as much if not more than he would have had he not fought Canelo.
          Dont say most people because you don't know that, thats what a lot of media says but it doesn't make it true. Simply on this forum it seems even and canelo might even have an edge here.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            The Gauntlet..

Are you from an alternate universe. In the the universe this board exsists, Charlo fought two opponents at Middleweight. One guy had a gimp leg the other guy lost every minute of every round to Sulecki. Sulecki then got knocked out by Jacobs.

The Gauntlet must have been comprised of a 12 year old girls synchronized swimming team
            Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Nelo's 2 fights aren't that bad for GGG since it will be regarded as some Leonard vs Hagler controversial type of fights.

Hagler didn't get humiliated for losing to Leonard.

Common sense tells GGG should be 1-1 vs Nelo.

Nelo is A fighter, so if you go 1-1 versus a A fighter being on the decline and +35 years old then you're not the B overrated bum beater fighter painted by your haters.
              I think Haglar's loss to Leonard was worse and I'm a big Haglar fan. I wanted to score that fight for Haglar but ever time I do SRL nudges it.

I personally had Golovkin winning both fights. Worst I could see it is 1-0-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                Lmao. The WBC is such a **** & corrupt organization. **** them.
                Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Just a side note. How the heck did K2 allow the fight to go through without an immediate rematch clause?? Especially after the screw job Golovkin received in the first fight. How f___ing stupid...
                  Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Jermall vs golovkin!
                    Why not Canelo vs his mando though?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      personally I'd rather watch Canelo/Charlo I don't need to see a 3rd fight and hear more excuses for why the killer can't land nothing but jabs. lol The so called killer and bum crusher has been neutered. 2 fights he's missed 1100 punches and landed ONLY 14 body shots. Outlanded in power punches in BOTH fights, lower connect rate in BOTH punches. His face looked worse then Canelo in both fights. The excuse for why he looked bad in the first fight was that Canelo ran. So Canelo whooped his azzz and backed GGG up taking away that excuse and still GGG missed at historic rates and was shook to even attempt body punches and got his face broken. Couldn't make any adjustments and had his trainer yelling at him all night telling him to stop backing up, throw body shots and finally told him you losing the fight. Canelo is the better fighter and can land his total array of punches on the back foot or front foot. A 3rd fight GGG will be worse just like he got worse from from fight 1 to 2. Canelo will be even better and more comfortable at this weight and knocks GGG out either with a body shot or the fight get's stopped because GGG face falls apart. A 3rd fight especially if it ends in KO or total domination is disastrous for GGG's legacy but will happen because GGG needs to cash out and head off to retirement with 1 more payday.

But there is more money in Canelo/GGG 3 then there is in Canelo/Charlo so that fight will happen first.
                      Can't argue with anything you wrote.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Working...
                      X