No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    GGG trying to cash out and that pig suliaman is going to allow it. I want both canelo and GGG to give others a shot. Why not ggg vs Jacobs and canelo vs charlo and the winners can fight each other ffs

this ^^

props

Canelo ABSOLUTELY should fight Charlo

and NO, he does not need a break..... he just spent 6 months sitting on the bench

I don't care what Golovkin does to be honest, I am sick of his lies and bullshlt..... I think there is very little chance that he will fight Jacobs or Charlo, in fact I would say no chance whatsoever

Comment

• He should do what I suggested prior to the fight if he beat Canelo. Go to Japan for the money then retire. In my mind he won the first fight 8-4 and squeaked a win in the rematch. If he fights Canelo again next year will lose for real. He will be 37.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        He should do what I suggested prior to the fight if he beat Canelo. Go to Japan for the money then retire. In my mind he won the first fight 8-4 and squeaked a win in the rematch. If he fights Canelo again next year will lose for real. He will be 37.
        I think he lost twice to Alvarez...its possible he might get koed next time because he might have a "iron chin" but not an iron body.

Comment

Working...
        X