No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    It looks like it's going to be David Lemieux either in December or May and then GGG if it he wants it September. I guess Jermall Charlo must continue to await in the wings for his title shot. I knew the WBC was going to protect Canelo.
    We don't want to see Nelo beat Triple L 3 times!

Jermall vs golovkin!!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I am not so sure. After all the flush shots that GGG has absorbed over the years to that china, it just might be permanently cracked.
      WTF? He only been hit by the 2 fighters that beat him (Jacobs/Nelo).

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!

Comment

GGG was a killer before he fought Canelo, everyone of you clowns said he will KO Canelo easy and would punish him to the body because Canelo had feet of stone. AFTER the fight Canelo ran from him despite having feet of stone and the excuse was if he stands in the rematch he get's knocked out easy. Now that Canelo made him look bad on the back foot and broke his face stalking and backing up GGG in the rematch now GGG is just old. But funny he did have a fight in between Canelo in May and he looked like a killer again beating up on another tomato can. Funny how GGG is only old when he fights real opponents and when he faces tomato cans and bums he is a killer. You right no correlation between his level of opponents it's just age LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
          Gets hit alot and dont,have power to hurt Canelo. I want Canelo vs Charlo too. Hell i wanted GGG vs Charlo. Charlo will lose when he actually fights a top guy. Book it
          Booked!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Is it pedantry if I point out that the title should probably read 'Canelo allowed voluntary...'? A pretty significant error, I would have said.

nope, it was a glaring mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
              Charlo a guy that has fought a one legged man and nothing else at MW lol. He waiting for a pay day and he will get beat by Canelo. Or GGG. Or BJS, or Jacobs. Who are the top guys in division. Charlo is an illusion
              Nelo has the only chance to beat Jermall. Triple L is scared of Jermall, bily hoe is busy bailing out of fights & getting caught with PED's & won't even fight Jacobs unless he gets 5 million....LMMFAO! Jacobs will realize that Jermall is a whole other cancer Jacobs.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Sorry buddy, Charlo is dangerous, but Canelo works him over. I feel Charlo will wilt when he starts getting pounded on the body for a while.
                ok, what are you basing this on? Because with Canelo, I saw a guy that couldn't stop a 35/36 yr old welterweight in cotto, a guy who couldn't stop a zombie in Chavez jr, so I don't see him making someone like Charlo wilt. But that's my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  GGG is packing iron.
                  No China in that chin whatsoever.
                  But what is Charlo packing?
                  He's packin' a cannon waiting to land on Triple L's chin. I bet you he K.O.'s Triple L if Triple L & his team have the heart to face him.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    GGG was a killer before he fought Canelo, everyone of you clowns said he will KO Canelo easy and would punish him to the body because Canelo had feet of stone. AFTER the fight Canelo ran from him despite having feet of stone and the excuse was if he stands in the rematch he get's knocked out easy. Now that Canelo made him look bad on the back foot and broke his face stalking and backing up GGG in the rematch now GGG is just old. But funny he did have a fight in between Canelo in May and he looked like a killer again beating up on another tomato can. Funny how GGG is only old when he fights real opponents and when he faces tomato cans and bums he is a killer. You right no correlation between his level of opponents it's just age LMAO

A-fkn-men

I STRONGLY co-sign the (laughable) bold lol

#heolddoe

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Right or not Golovkin had a head of media steam behind him. The buzz was undeserved, but it contributes to PPV buys/hype.

Charlo offers literally nothing at the moment. At least BJS has a fan base behind him and a cult following in the Gypsies/UK groupies.

Charlo needs to be active and fight someone relevant...

I'd rather BJS or Danny Jacobs over Charlo 100%
                      We don't want the Triple L Protection Act! We want

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Working...
                      X