No announcement yet.

Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    What's so interesting about it? Dumb thread.
    It's already well known that those on the list are PED user.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Rest is also a giant lie.

Canelo's use of clenbuterol was cleared up via hair follicle testing which is far more revealing than any urine test...especially when LIVING in MEXICO...a country that literally uses clenbuterol in agriculture...and Canelo has never tested positive before/after despite using USADA multiple times.

And these clowns whine about Clen like it's an anabolic steroid or Floyd's "banned" IV while complimenting Pac's back Acne and his avoidance of USADA/cut-off dates...for Y E A R S
      At first i have in doubt that floyd is a PED user byt after he got caught using illegal ampunt of IV that can mask the PEDS i was 101% convince. Armstrong=mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        He is a broken man. It's actually sad as **** The dude actually went on record saying that Mayweather beats drug testing by abusing PEDs as much as possible to fool the athlete biological passport.

I mean, it doesn't get any more ****** and desperate than that!

I heard you like living close to ponds.

QUACK!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Floyd among the list on this thread is the worst of the worst.
          It's Lance Armstrong level bad when you have USADA posting 25 pages to help protect the one named Floyd Mayweather.

If they (USADA) only spent that time investigating Floyd,they would have come back and told us what we already know.

Floyd used an ILLEGAL BANNED Method as per WADA Code.

Comment

• b00g13man, this is what I was talking about. Look at this imbecile.

REMEMBER THIS, ADP. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BEATS WADA TESTING....BY USING PED'S AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE TRAINING CAMP....DURING TRAINING CAMP....AND AFTER.

Floyd takes PED's BEFORE training camp then cycles off.
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            USADA: Floyd waits until the last minute to call a fight. Floyd was cycling off his PEDs and needed more time.

Floyd cycles back on to PED's DURING training camp to keep up his false ABP values, So when Floyd cheats DURING training camp, the ABP is fooled into thinking his cheating state is his normal state. Therefore, he doesn't need to mask anything.

Floyd can presumably maintain an ABP in the higher spectrum and it would look "normal" for Floyd even though it was actually that Floyd was cheating!!!

Man, imagine, Floyd can cheat during that time frame and it would appear that all things are cool!

Floyd does a special kind of cheating THE DAY BEFORE THE FIGHT, so now he needs to mask this time…but not the other times. Only this time.
            By experience, Floyd expected no more testing until after the fight. he gambled and it almost bit him.
            He was already "********" and getting away with cheating….but he expected no more testing so he needed to mask it this time….?

He cycles off before training camp so that he doesn't have to mask anything, only to cycle back on during every training camp that he has ever been tested in and is dirty throughout training camp to fool the ABP and not need to mask, and then he takes a wallop of PED's immediately before the fight but now he has to mask it because whatever he was doing during training camp that allowed him to not need to mask the PEDs won't work anymore. He blatantly disregards the only test that he knows is coming, which is immediately after the fight.

Also, after the fight, his blood and steroidal values don't return to normal. He ensures that they magically go back to the exact cheating level that they were at to fool the ABP during training camp! Maybe he goes into a mop closet at the back of the MGM and juices up again, right?

Yes, ADP02, the world's brightest, has finally unlocked the mystery for us. Let’s congratulate him with a new hat.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IMBECILE!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-19-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

I heard you like living close to ponds.

QUACK!!!!!

I HEARD YOU LOST A DEBATE TO ME 4-0 WHICH DESTROYED YOUR MAYWEATHER EPO CONSPIRACY THEORY, AND YOU REFUSE TO PAY YOUR DEBT. I THINK MODS ARE CRACKIN DOWN ON SHlT LIKE THAT. I would be careful if I were you.

REMBER THIS:

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.

MEASURES EPO BELOW A THRESHOLD.????? AN IV THAT DILUTED THE URINE SAMPLE JUST ENOUGH I GUESS YOU KNOW BY NOW THAT EPO IS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, YOU MORON!!!!

Comment

b00g13man, this is what I was talking about. Look at this imbecile.

REMEMBER THIS, ADP. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BEATS WADA TESTING....BY USING PED'S AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. BEFORE TRAINING CAMP....DURING TRAINING CAMP....AND AFTER.

Floyd takes PED's BEFORE training camp then cycles off.

Floyd cycles back on to PED's DURING training camp to keep up his false ABP values, So when Floyd cheats DURING training camp, the ABP is fooled into thinking his cheating state is his normal state. Therefore, he doesn't need to mask anything.

Floyd does a special kind of cheating THE DAY BEFORE THE FIGHT, so now he needs to mask this time…but not the other times. Only this time.

He was already "********" and getting away with cheating….but he expected no more testing so he needed to mask it this time….?

He cycles off before training camp so that he doesn't have to mask anything, only to cycle back on during every training camp that he has ever been tested in and is dirty throughout training camp to fool the ABP and not need to mask, and then he takes a wallop of PED's immediately before the fight but now he has to mask it because whatever he was doing during training camp that allowed him to not need to mask the PEDs won't work anymore. He blatantly disregards the only test that he knows is coming, which is immediately after the fight.

Also, after the fight, his blood and steroidal values don't return to normal. He ensures that they magically go back to the exact cheating level that they were at to fool the ABP during training camp! Maybe he goes into a mop closet at the back of the MGM and juices up again, right?

Yes, ADP02, the world's brightest, has finally unlocked the mystery for us. Let’s congratulate him with a new hat.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IMBECILE!

I cannot believe that I am responding to a DUCK!!! Sounds wrong and weird!!!!

but I will do it this one time to PROVE this DUCK is WRONG AGAIN!!!!

1) Mr DUCK Travestyny, cannot believe that it is possible to fool the drug testers so he asked of possible scenarios.

I provided several of many possible scenarios.

He went with this one thinking that this doesn't happen. He also embellished, as he usual does.

This is one of his C/P "GOT YOU GAMEs" that he likes to do which is usually just a half-truth or total BS statement from him.

2) Here is what I meant. Some athletes have been said to keep their ABP values (markers) steady but , as an example, more elevated than they normally are.

a) One example, is during in competition. Values tend to fluctuate depending on their intensity of work. Example, some ABP markers will drop when you are in the middle of doing the Tour de France.

Some athletes cheat by keeping the values higher than the norm. They still can get caught doing this BECAUSE it should go down, as an example, but they do it!!!! Drug testers need to be very sure, so they leave it as a negative when there is doubt or flag them for "direct" testing.

b) Here is one example of what I meant and DUCKER laughed at to say it is dumb statement.

However, EPO has never completely disappeared from cycling. There are still riders who test positive for EPO and there are continuously rumours that certain riders by means of fixed micro doses of EPO, cheat UCI’s biological passport to show elevated but stabile hematocrit values which do not raise su****ion.

During its interviews, the investigative group attempted to collect information on this form of doping, but besides a few interviewees expressing su****ion that this happens, it has not been possible to get more information on this during this investigation.

the above is on cyclists who are tested 365 days a year and frequently during their Tours. For someone who gets tested for just weeks and knows when they are tested, this is much simpler to do.

this is but one of many scenarios that can occur. I even explained it to DUCKER and his ALT side kick, DoNOTHING.

they think that ABP is bullet proof! I read that it is not!

STILL Laughing DUCKer?

Comment

• YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE MORON. ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR ******ITY???

I cannot believe that I am responding to a DUCK!!! Sounds wrong and weird!!!!

but I will do it this one time to PROVE this DUCK is WRONG AGAIN!!!!

1) Mr DUCK Travestyny, cannot believe that it is possible to fool the drug testers so he asked of possible scenarios.

I provided several of many possible scenarios.

He went with this one thinking that this doesn't happen. He also embellished, as he usual does.

This is one of his C/P "GOT YOU GAMEs" that he likes to do which is usually just a half-truth or total BS statement from him.

YOU JUST SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HERE YOU MORON!

2) Here is what I meant. Some athletes have been said to keep their ABP values (markers) steady but , as an example, more elevated than they normally are.

a) One example, is during in competition. Values tend to fluctuate depending on their intensity of work. Example, some ABP markers will drop when you are in the middle of doing the Tour de France.

Some athletes cheat by keeping the values higher than the norm. They still can get caught doing this BECAUSE it should go down, as an example, but they do it!!!! Drug testers need to be very sure, so they leave it as a negative when there is doubt or flag them for "direct" testing.

b) Here is one example of what I meant and DUCKER laughed at to say it is dumb statement.

the above is on cyclists who are tested 365 days a year and frequently during their Tours. For someone who gets tested for just weeks and knows when they are tested, this is much simpler to do.

this is but one of many scenarios that can occur. I even explained it to DUCKER and his ALT side kick, DoNOTHING.

they think that ABP is bullet proof! I read that it is not!

STILL Laughing DUCKer?

YOU MORON. SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT HE HAS DONE THIS IN EVERY TRAINING CAMP AND GOT IT EXACTLY RIGHT. BUT NOT ONLY THAT. HERE IS THE KICKER, YOU IMBECILE.

NOT ONLY WAS HE ABLE TO GET HIS BLOOD VALUES RIGHT...BUT HE WAS MICRODOSING CONSISTENTLY AND HE NEVER FAILED A TARGET TEST FOR EPO? AND IF HE HAD BEEN DOING IT THAT WAY FOR SO DAMN LONG, WHY THE ACTUAL FVVCK WOULD HE NEED AN IV TO HIDE IT SUDDENLY!!!??????

LOG THE FVVCK OFF, CLOWN. YOU ARE BY FAR THE DUMBEST PERSON HERE.

Last edited by travestyny; 08-20-2018, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Floyd used an ILLEGAL BANNED Method as per WADA Code.
                    Only banned if it's not for a legitimate medical treatment. If it's for a legitimate medical treatment, you turn over the medical information and ask for an exemption. If the exemption is granted, that means the method was allowable.

Comment

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE MORON. ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR ******ITY???

YOU JUST SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HERE YOU MORON!

YOU MORON. SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT HE HAS DONE THIS IN EVERY TRAINING CAMP AND GOT IT EXACTLY RIGHT. BUT NOT ONLY THAT. HERE IS THE KICKER, YOU IMBECILE.

NOT ONLY WAS HE ABLE TO GET HIS BLOOD VALUES RIGHT...BUT HE WAS MICRODOSING CONSISTENTLY AND HE NEVER FAILED A TARGET TEST FOR EPO?

LOG THE FVVCK OFF, CLOWN. YOU ARE BY FAR THE DUMBEST PERSON HERE.

Hmmm, I would think that this DUCK would understand it when he reads what was stated but I was asking too much from a DUCK!!!!

Sorry about that DUCKard. I must have strained your DUCK brain too much. Now I am starting to understand why you misinterpret almost everything that you read!

Whenever Google is able to translate it to DUCK language, I will definitely give you a call .

UNTIL THEN

The ONLY CALL that YOU KNOW OF is

QUACK!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X