Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You didn't show any studies that confirmed that. And micro-dosing is purely speculating.
    It did show.

This subject had his levels drop significantly and his Cr levels are above 20. So its not like you are thinking in that levels drop off only after Cr < 20
    SUBJECT H
    Time 6.0 to 9.5
    THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
    Creatinine 174 to 45
    Volume 116 to 390

micro-dosing is not speculating. Even WADA brings it up!

This is what I don't understand about you. Why are you purposely getting this wrong? What the other athletes did is NOT what Floyd did. If you think I'm biased in Floyd's favor, you are clearly biased against him. That is clear.
    They all declared the IV to the DCO.
    They didn't have a TUE
    Floyd didn't have a TUE

Floyd requested a RETRO TUE 3 weeks after the fact.
    If the other athletes requested a RETRO TUE 1 day after, you think they would have gotten one?
    Nope. THEY WOULD BE INVESTIGATED and told that they are suspended.

If Floyd had used an IV a few days to a week beforehand then declared it to the DCO then request a RETRO TUE, do you think that USADA would have said no? and if USADA gave it to Floyd, do you think that YOU would have said that FLoyd should not have gotten one because the IV was used not in the presence of the DCO?

You would be telling what I told you. The time that the cheating athlete wished they can use an IV is just before giving a sample.

This was USADA's statement for those 2 athletes:
    intravenous infusions in a volume greater than 50 mL within a 6 hour period are prohibited – except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations. Intravenous infusions or injections received in any other setting require an approved Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).

Floyd did not have an approved TUE .... Floyd requested one 3 weeks later.

Dude......Do you know how often athletes use IVs? Come on now. Don't be ridiculous.

Ridiculous:
    a) You are comparing athletes that were not using a banned method at the time.
    b) Those athletes that use an IV drain themselves down then regain much more weight than Floyd and it makes more sense for them compared to Floyd.
    Canelo drained his body down to 152 from about 170. You want to compare that to Floyd?
    c) After the rules changed in UFC, did you hear how many athletes complained?
    Did USADA just give everyone the green light due to them complaining that it was difficult for them to make weight? NO! The response was that if they cannot then perhaps they should move up a division! lol Floyd does NOT even have that problem!

d) Let me know how many athletes got a RETRO TUE 3 weeks after the fact for an IV and its similar situation to Floyd's?

- Vitals normal
    - weight rock solid stable
    - gave urine excuse
    - 1tbls blood 10 days before excuse
    - a bit of exercise the day before to just stay sharp excuse
    - you saw him drinking adequately
    - saw video after IV drinking and eating OK
    - not rushed to no hospital
    - OK on FloydHype video just after IV
    - OK on TV at weigh-in
    - Pre-fight form - no issue
    - NSAC doctor - OK from Floyd and doctor conversation and examination

Well hey, Mayweather hinted that Ariza told him some things about Manny, and it didn't seem like anything good. So yea... I guess we'll see. I have a feeling you will be waiting a very long time....and most likely you will be disappointed
    You just never know. Someone loses their money or wants to make some good money. Perhaps Floyd can pay them off but if not, you never know.

Last edited by ADP02; 02-14-2017, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• You are still going with this? I thought this was over. Are you bored or something?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      It did show.

This subject had his levels drop significantly and his Cr levels are above 20. So its not like you are thinking in that levels drop off only after Cr < 20
      SUBJECT H
      Time 6.0 to 9.5
      THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
      Creatinine 174 to 45
      Volume 116 to 390

micro-dosing is not speculating. Even WADA brings it up!
      You are assuming things that I never stated. I never ever said that levels drop off only after Cr < 20. I don't know where you are getting that from. What I have been telling you is that in Diaz case, there is no way that Quest had it legit. 2 experts told you the same thing, but you prefer to say they are biased.

In the case of Floyd, we aren't talking about threshold substances as far as I know. The WADA doctors have declared that above 1.005 is legit for testing for PED's. If you have any information to the contrary, you should post it. But don't go posting things that have no specific gravity listed and that don't use GC/MS. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

They all declared the IV to the DCO.
      They didn't have a TUE
      Floyd didn't have a TUE

Floyd requested a RETRO TUE 3 weeks after the fact.
      If the other athletes requested a RETRO TUE 1 day after, you think they would have gotten one?
      Nope. THEY WOULD BE INVESTIGATED and told that they are suspended.

If Floyd had used an IV a few days to a week beforehand then declared it to the DCO then request a RETRO TUE, do you think that USADA would have said no? and if USADA gave it to Floyd, do you think that YOU would have said that FLoyd should not have gotten one because the IV was used not in the presence of the DCO?

You would be telling what I told you. The time that the cheating athlete wished they can use an IV is just before giving a sample.

This was USADA's statement for those 2 athletes:
      intravenous infusions in a volume greater than 50 mL within a 6 hour period are prohibited – except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations. Intravenous infusions or injections received in any other setting require an approved Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).

Floyd did not have an approved TUE .... Floyd requested one 3 weeks later.
      I don't know why this is so difficult for you to understand. I'm being serious. This is not difficult to understand, but you still can't grasp it. I'll try once again.

Floyd Mayweather was in the presence of a DCO BEFORE the IV.

The DCO was present before, DURING, and after the IV.

The other athletes had the IV for whatever substance at whatever time before telling anyone about it. They then admit it.

If you can't see the difference, I don't know what to tell you man. I'll try to numb it down for you. Don't think I'm being disrespectful, because I don't mean it that way. I'm just giving a very, very simple comparison.

Your mom says don't have any cookies without my permission. That's because in the closet with the cookie jar, there is also a hand gun, and your mom doesn't want you messing with that. You say ok.

Your mom comes home and you say "I'd like to have a cookie." She says sure, and she monitors you having the cookie. This is Floyd's scenario.

The other athletes: They go in the closet when mom isn't home. At some point in time later, they say, "Mom, I had a cookie while you were away." They don't say when that was, there is no way of the mom knowing if the son was playing around with the gun before having the cookie.

Does that make sense?

Ridiculous:
      a) You are comparing athletes that were not using a banned method at the time.
      b) Those athletes that use an IV drain themselves down then regain much more weight than Floyd and it makes more sense for them compared to Floyd.
      Canelo drained his body down to 152 from about 170. You want to compare that to Floyd?
      c) After the rules changed in UFC, did you hear how many athletes complained?
      Did USADA just give everyone the green light due to them complaining that it was difficult for them to make weight? NO! The response was that if they cannot then perhaps they should move up a division! lol Floyd does NOT even have that problem!
      I'm not sure if every single athlete in MMA melts down that much, or to what degree. I don't even wish to argue about that. All I'm saying is that athletes use IV's to rehydrate. A doctor filled out the paperwork to explain why Floyd needed it. An independent TUEC accepted it. The application was sent off to WADA, and they in the least didn't review it, and in the most thought it was fine, but in any event they didn't reverse it. That's first of all.

Second, for all I know, maybe USADA just said, "Look, we monitored this thing so we are sure it's fine. It's not illegal in boxing, so it's all fair as long as we know no PED's are used." The purpose for this rule is to STOP CHEATERS. That is the reason it's used. If the MMA guys want to use the IV and declare it to the DCO and go thru the retroactive process, who is to stop them? They can do that. As USADA has stated to the public, very openly, A RETROACTIVE TUE CAN BE GRANTED FOR AN IV. I don't know why you keep harping on that when you've been told flat out that there is no problem with this being retroactive.

d) Let me know how many athletes got a RETRO TUE 3 weeks after the fact for an IV and its similar situation to Floyd's?

- Vitals normal
      - weight rock solid stable
      - gave urine excuse
      - 1tbls blood 10 days before excuse
      - a bit of exercise the day before to just stay sharp excuse
      - you saw him drinking adequately
      - saw video after IV drinking and eating OK
      - not rushed to no hospital
      - OK on FloydHype video just after IV
      - OK on TV at weigh-in
      - Pre-fight form - no issue
      - NSAC doctor - OK from Floyd and doctor conversation and examination
      I didn't even read through these because after the first line I know what's missing. FLOYD'S MEDICAL RECORDS. Question: Do you know what Floyd's medical records said? If not, you have no legs to stand on. Just let it go.

You just never know. Someone loses their money or wants to make some good money. Perhaps Floyd can pay them off but if not, you never know.
      I still think it's very unfair of you to accuse a person who has passed 19 drug tests, over 130 drug tests in a 6 year span, and has an ABP dating back all that time. If his levels don't show any discrepancy in all that time, that means he was doping for 6 years straight. Also, in all the time that he was doping, he had such foresight that he never needed an IV until this one particular time, which also was right before a weigh in (which, if you are doing things in a legit way, would be the time for you to have the IV, being that the event is the next day and there is no time to apply for a TUE, thus the need for a retroactive one). Don't you see how unlikely it is that he was abusing PED's?

If you don't see it, then I'd love to discuss putting Pacquiao through this same degree of speculation that you have going on, and let's see if you can definitively say Pacquaio wasn't cheating. Because I guarantee, this would come out no different. I gave you so much information about Pacquiao not needing Toradol before the fight, and what did you do? You tried to justify it by saying that being at full strength is not the same as not needing the medication. I showed you that his own doctors said he didn't need the medication, yet you still go on with this scenario.

Be real...you are extremely biased. Look at the number of excuses you have made up for Pac. The judges, the ref, the specific gravity test, his shoulder, Floyd was on PED's, USADA helped, NSAC helped....come on dude. Let it go.
      Last edited by travestyny; 02-14-2017, 03:55 AM.

Comment

You are still going with this? I thought this was over. Are you bored or something?

You are assuming things that I never stated. I never ever said that levels drop off only after Cr < 20. I don't know where you are getting that from. What I have been telling you is that in Diaz case, there is no way that Quest had it legit. 2 experts told you the same thing, but you prefer to say they are biased.

In the case of Floyd, we aren't talking about threshold substances as far as I know. The WADA doctors have declared that above 1.005 is legit for testing for PED's. If you have any information to the contrary, you should post it. But don't go posting things that have no specific gravity listed and that don't use GC/MS. That sounds fair, doesn't it?
        You said, That sounds fair, doesn't it?????? What?

1) Wait! It was YOU that didn't care about all that.

QUEST vs SMRTL used different labs, different protocols, different measurements for dilution, different equipment,.... and 3 experts saying do not be surprised to see different results BUT you still wanted to discuss TEST #2 vs TEST #3 and why they had different values!

2) If measured by way of Creatinine alone: "urines with a creatinines of less than 20 mg/dL are considered “dilute” and rarely reflect an accurate picture of recent drug use"

"Greater than 20 mg/dL
        A urine creatinine level of greater than 20 mg/mL is considered normal.
        10 – 20 mg/dL Urine specimens with creatinine levels between 10 and 20 mg/dL may be due to increased liquid consumption"

"For example, Allession
        et al. (9) suggested rejection of specimens that had specific gravity measures that were < 1.010 or > 1.030 and specimens
        with creatinine < 50 mg/dL or > 300 mg/dL."

3) 2 can play that game.
        You keep on saying that TEST #2 vs TEST #3, TEST #2 is wrong? You never showed me anything to prove your point. I did. It's just that you are weak in this area when trying to distinguish different ratios and # of FOLDs. Well, if you did, you would have accepted what those sites stated but you said they are wrong.

Show me where it says that one cannot dilute from 9:30pm to 11:55pm enough to bring down urine from >300 to 61?

4) If I remember correctly, I did see some who had both measured (CR and SG) and that number (CR ~45) for those specific subjects was in and around the 1.009. Maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more.

5) GC/MS? Quest used GC/MS for the confirmation and it CONFIRMED that Diaz was over the threshold. Isn't that what you wanted? So we are all good!

SMRTL didn't do a confirmation test. All they did was a SCREENING TEST! and the urine sample was more diluted than normal.

I don't know why this is so difficult for you to understand. I'm being serious. This is not difficult to understand, but you still can't grasp it. I'll try once again.

Floyd Mayweather was in the presence of a DCO BEFORE the IV.

The DCO was present before, DURING, and after the IV.

The other athletes had the IV for whatever substance at whatever time before telling anyone about it. They then admit it.

If you can't see the difference, I don't know what to tell you man. I'll try to numb it down for you. Don't think I'm being disrespectful, because I don't mean it that way. I'm just giving a very, very simple comparison.

Your mom says don't have any cookies without my permission. That's because in the closet with the cookie jar, there is also a hand gun, and your mom doesn't want you messing with that. You say ok.

Your mom comes home and you say "I'd like to have a cookie." She says sure, and she monitors you having the cookie. This is Floyd's scenario.

The other athletes: They go in the closet when mom isn't home. At some point in time later, they say, "Mom, I had a cookie while you were away." They don't say when that was, there is no way of the mom knowing if the son was playing around with the gun before having the cookie.

Does that make sense?

Not quite right.

Mom has another son named DCO who mom assigned to look after the younger son named Floyd. Mom told the older son that the younger son cannot go in the closet under no circumstances. Secondly, if Floyd gets hungry, she left on the table an alternative food in which Floyd can munch on until mom gets back.

Before leaving, mom sees Floyd eating what's on the table (not the cookies in the closet). Mom was pleased. Mom leaves.

Younger son says to the older son, I'm hungry and goes to the closet and gets the cookies and eats the cookies!!!

Mom comes home. Sees Floyd eating some more stuff that was left for him that was on the table.
        DCO reports back to mom what he saw (monitored) Floyd doing (eating cookies!). Mom didn't say anything for 3 weeks.

3 weeks later, Floyd realizes that his brother DCO must have told mom by now so he tells mom what he did. Floyd said he was VERY HUNGRY and just had to have those cookies. Floyd gives mom a BS excuse and thanked his friend ALEX ARIZA for reminding Floyd about those cookies in the closet.

Mom had a smile from ear to ear. She is OK with the BS story and tells Floyd and his friend Alex, you did the right thing. Just like I told you. I trust you so much that next time I will leave a movement sensitive bomb next to those cookies. I know that have nothing to worry about.

Does that story add up to you? NOPE!!!

I'm not sure if every single athlete in MMA melts down that much, or to what degree. I don't even wish to argue about that. All I'm saying is that athletes use IV's to rehydrate. A doctor filled out the paperwork to explain why Floyd needed it. An independent TUEC accepted it. The application was sent off to WADA, and they in the least didn't review it, and in the most thought it was fine, but in any event they didn't reverse it. That's first of all.

Second, for all I know, maybe USADA just said, "Look, we monitored this thing so we are sure it's fine. It's not illegal in boxing, so it's all fair as long as we know no PED's are used." The purpose for this rule is to STOP CHEATERS. That is the reason it's used. If the MMA guys want to use the IV and declare it to the DCO and go thru the retroactive process, who is to stop them? They can do that. As USADA has stated to the public, very openly, A RETROACTIVE TUE CAN BE GRANTED FOR AN IV. I don't know why you keep harping on that when you've been told flat out that there is no problem with this being retroactive.
        Harping? You were going to throw Manny to the wolves for something that USADA was notified and stated was not banned and Manny didn't even use it. According to you and others, that checkbox was not checked and that was all that mattered! lol!

Floyd used a banned method with a TUE .... got his friend USADA.

USADA follows WADA rules NOT boxing rules. The head of WADA TUE Committee said its not right and said its only used for urgent matters and if its urgent, wouldn't be expecting Floyd to be fighting Manny.

I told you months ago the issues mentioned by WADA Committee and what happens. The USADA Gold standard changes colors rapidly once you scrub off that thin layer of lacquer. Floyd/USADA
        knew that WADA may at most just audit that the protocols were followed in such cases.
        1) Was a request from Floyd made?
        2) Did Floyd's doctor provide a note?
        3) Was USADA's TUEC process done?
        4) Did USADA approve?

FLOYD/USADA got away with it.

I didn't even read through these because after the first line I know what's missing. FLOYD'S MEDICAL RECORDS. Question: Do you know what Floyd's medical records said? If not, you have no legs to stand on. Just let it go.

1) So Floyd's doctor's note will explain away all the wrong? Nice joke.

2) Floyd was going to provide the TUEC trio all that I listed? TUEC had but one side of the story. The wrong side! An investigation by USADA would have EASILY spotted all that!

3) Was there an investigation like the other 2 athletes? WHy not? They didn't smell that something was wrong? Red flag? How convenient.

4) Its USADA that is the one who is close to the action not WADA. USADA, who is Floyd's friend, let it go without an investigation. Why was it when the Head of WADA TUE Committee spotted that it smelled bad and should have been investigated but USADA didn't?

I still think it's very unfair of you to accuse a person who has passed 19 drug tests, over 130 drug tests in a 6 year span, and has an ABP dating back all that time. If his levels don't show any discrepancy in all that time, that means he was doping for 6 years straight. Also, in all the time that he was doping, he had such foresight that he never needed an IV until this one particular time, which also was right before a weigh in (which, if you are doing things in a legit way, would be the time for you to have the IV, being that the event is the next day and there is no time to apply for a TUE, thus the need for a retroactive one). Don't you see how unlikely it is that he was abusing PED's?

If you don't see it, then I'd love to discuss putting Pacquiao through this same degree of speculation that you have going on, and let's see if you can definitively say Pacquaio wasn't cheating. Because I guarantee, this would come out no different. I gave you so much information about Pacquiao not needing Toradol before the fight, and what did you do? You tried to justify it by saying that being at full strength is not the same as not needing the medication. I showed you that his own doctors said he didn't need the medication, yet you still go on with this scenario.

Be real...you are extremely biased. Look at the number of excuses you have made up for Pac. The judges, the ref, the specific gravity test, his shoulder, Floyd was on PED's, USADA helped, NSAC helped....come on dude. Let it go.
        I keep bringing up Lance Armstrong and you keep on forgetting!

I told you. Time is a factor with some PEDs especially when micro-dosing. Floyd delayed 6 hours, drank fluids but after so many hours still couldn't produce enough urine.

When you take into consideration all the factors and with a straight face call it out as either possible or not possible.

1) Are the 3 excuses from Floyd believable? NO
        2) Floyd said it was due to 3 things that happened on a different day, week and as far as urine is concerned, it does not matter!!!
        3) By the clinical factors by a doctor, vital signs PLUS Floyd's own admittance, there was nothing wrong with Floyd.
        4) Floyd drank adequately. Studies show that mild hydration 1 factor and its already unlikely .....

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
        EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
        Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

Last edited by ADP02; 02-17-2017, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          You said, That sounds fair, doesn't it?????? What?

1) Wait! It was YOU that didn't care about all that.

QUEST vs SMRTL used different labs, different protocols, different measurements for dilution, different equipment,.... and 3 experts saying do not be surprised to see different results BUT you still wanted to discuss TEST #2 vs TEST #3 and why they had different values!
          Yes. That was the point of the trial, wasn't it? 2 experts told you that one lab had this wrong. That was also the point of Silva's trial. One lab had it wrong. The expert that talked about different protocols told you that one of these labs had it wrong. Having different protocols does not guarantee each lab has the correct result. You still can't grasp this simple concept after 2 experts telling you that you are wrong. You still have not found a single expert in this matter that agrees with you. The score here is 2-0 and it will surely stay that way. Stop trying.

And here is the hypocrite not only doing what he is accusing me of doing, but also saying that when he does it, it "solves the case." LMAO

In summary, the 1/26 results show lower THC levels with a relatively higher concentration of urine (more dehydrated) than the 1/31 THC levels for all 3 tests.
          To get the THC levels up, only if Diaz smoked up afterwards does it make any sense! BINGO!!! Case solved.
          So what are you saying above exactly? You are comparing two different tests. You are implying one lab got this wrong. Isn't that so?

It has already been proven that you have no idea what you are talking about by using Andersen Silva's case. QUEST found no adverse finding. SMRTL found an adverse finding. Silva admit to taking the drug. So you are trying to say that Quest was right and SMRTL was right. Makes no sense.

Just like it makes no sense for you to say (after your Diaz must have smoked up again, case solved bullshlt was shut down) that both Quest and SMRTL are correct when this would mean that in 1 hour 17 minutes, Diaz beat a test conducted by a WADA lab by doing something funky while being observed by a doping control officer the entire time. This is beyond moronic. Give up.

2) If measured by way of Creatinine alone: "urines with a creatinines of less than 20 mg/dL are considered “dilute” and rarely reflect an accurate picture of recent drug use"

"Greater than 20 mg/dL
          A urine creatinine level of greater than 20 mg/mL is considered normal.
          10 – 20 mg/dL Urine specimens with creatinine levels between 10 and 20 mg/dL may be due to increased liquid consumption"

"For example, Allession
          et al. (9) suggested rejection of specimens that had specific gravity measures that were < 1.010 or > 1.030 and specimens
          with creatinine < 50 mg/dL or > 300 mg/dL."

3) 2 can play that game.
          You keep on saying that TEST #2 vs TEST #3, TEST #2 is wrong? You never showed me anything to prove your point. I did. It's just that you are weak in this area when trying to distinguish different ratios and # of FOLDs. Well, if you did, you would have accepted what those sites stated but you said they are wrong.
          I showed you 2 experts that state flat out that you are wrong. You showed nothing. This is boring now. You don't know more than the MRO or the anti-doping expert. Give up.

Show me where it says that one cannot dilute from 9:30pm to 11:55pm enough to bring down urine from >300 to 61?
          Excuse me? YOU were supposed to show ME that a man can go from 49ng of marijuana to a reading of 733ng of marijuana to a reading of 61ng of marijuana with a specific gravity of 1.009. That's a reading of 733ng to a reading of 61ng in 1 hour and 17 minutes. Did you do that. You didn't. Again, 1 expert said this is "medically implausible." The other said there is "no real scientific medical explanation" for it. Again, these are experts in the field. This is where you DEFLECT and say they are biased. Yawnnnnnnn.

4) If I remember correctly, I did see some who had both measured (CR and SG) and that number (CR ~45) for those specific subjects was in and around the 1.009. Maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more.

5) GC/MS? Quest used GC/MS for the confirmation and it CONFIRMED that Diaz was over the threshold. Isn't that what you wanted? So we are all good!

SMRTL didn't do a confirmation test. All they did was a SCREENING TEST! and the urine sample was more diluted than normal.
          You are WRONG. I told you this already. SMRTL did a confirmation test. How do you think they know the exact amount if no confirmation test was done. Do you read what I post to you, or do you just repeat the same things over and over. This is FALSE INFORMATION that you are giving. SMRTL clearly stated that the confirmation is NOT POSTED when an athlete comes back negative. When there is a hearing, the confirmation report IS PROVIDED. You are WRONG. Stop giving false information.

Not quite right.

Mom has another son named DCO who mom assigned to look after the younger son named Floyd. Mom told the older son that the younger son cannot go in the closet under no circumstances.
          This is already false. That is not the rule.

Secondly, if Floyd gets hungry, she left on the table an alternative food in which Floyd can munch on until mom gets back.

Before leaving, mom sees Floyd eating what's on the table (not the cookies in the closet). Mom was pleased. Mom leaves.

Younger son says to the older son, I'm hungry and goes to the closet and gets the cookies and eats the cookies!!!

Mom comes home. Sees Floyd eating some more stuff that was left for him that was on the table.
          DCO reports back to mom what he saw (monitored) Floyd doing (eating cookies!). Mom didn't say anything for 3 weeks.

3 weeks later, Floyd realizes that his brother DCO must have told mom by now so he tells mom what he did. Floyd said he was VERY HUNGRY and just had to have those cookies. Floyd gives mom a BS excuse and thanked his friend ALEX ARIZA for reminding Floyd about those cookies in the closet.
          Oh, so that's how it happened? The DCO simply decides to mention it at some point...just casually, huh? Maybe he mentioned it over coffee? I mean, it's not like the DCO works for USADA, right? He's an independent DCO contractor or something...? You do realize that the dates for everything would be on the application, and you are merely injecting your own speculation about USADA being biased, right? A BS excuse? Did you look at the medical records? Also, this "brother" named DCO witnessed the need for the IV, but you don't want to accept that part do you. This is really boring. Look how much bullshlt you just interjected into this. Give up.

Mom had a smile from ear to ear. She is OK with the BS story and tells Floyd and his friend Alex, you did the right thing. Just like I told you. I trust you so much that next time I will leave a movement sensitive bomb next to those cookies. I know that have nothing to worry about.
          You are a sad person. I feel really sorry for you that Floyd ruined your life so that you feel writing such a ****ty post means something to you. Get a life. I'm really beginning to think you are truly deranged.

Does that story add up to you? NOPE!!!
          What doesn't add up is how hurt you are over this. Jinkee, is that you???

Harping? You were going to throw Manny to the wolves for something that USADA was notified and stated was not banned and Manny didn't even use it. According to you and others, that checkbox was not checked and that was all that mattered! lol!

Floyd used a banned method with a TUE .... got his friend USADA.

USADA follows WADA rules NOT boxing rules. The head of WADA TUE Committee said its not right and said its only used for urgent matters and if its urgent, wouldn't be expecting Floyd to be fighting Manny.
          Did this guy explain what rule was broken? Please tell me. What rule was broken and where was the proof of this rule being broken? Yea ok. Dude. Stop writing to me.

I told you months ago the issues mentioned by WADA Committee and what happens. The USADA Gold standard changes colors rapidly once you scrub off that thin layer of lacquer. Floyd/USADA
          knew that WADA may at most just audit that the protocols were followed in such cases.
          1) Was a request from Floyd made?
          2) Did Floyd's doctor provide a note?
          3) Was USADA's TUEC process done?
          4) Did USADA approve?

FLOYD/USADA got away with it.
          So what you are saying is that they took a chance of being busted by filing out this paperwork and sending it to WADA...

Yet your whole theory about why they went about it this way fell flat on it's face when your whole plasticizer bullshlt failed. LMAO. You should have just tucked tail and ran off after that.

So....any other reason that you got that they would go this fake TUE route instead of just staying away? LMAOOOOO. Plasticizers right? LMAOOOOOOOOO. Dude. It's been over. Move on with your life.

1) So Floyd's doctor's note will explain away all the wrong? Nice joke.

2) Floyd was going to provide the TUEC trio all that I listed? TUEC had but one side of the story. The wrong side! An investigation by USADA would have EASILY spotted all that!

3) Was there an investigation like the other 2 athletes? WHy not? They didn't smell that something was wrong? Red flag? How convenient.

4) Its USADA that is the one who is close to the action not WADA. USADA, who is Floyd's friend, let it go without an investigation. Why was it when the Head of WADA TUE Committee spotted that it smelled bad and should have been investigated but USADA didn't?
          Look at you. Now you are making up excuses for WADA? LMAOOOOOO. This is ****ing hysterical. So let me get this straight. Floyd and USADA followed all rules, and you are butthurt. What am I missing? Not a thing. Just buzz off.

I keep bringing up Lance Armstrong and you keep on forgetting!

I told you. Time is a factor with some PEDs especially when micro-dosing. Floyd delayed 6 hours, drank fluids but after so many hours still couldn't produce enough urine.
          More speculation? When did he give the partial sample? I thought you had some information about that. When he was dehydrated for Mosley, he gave the partial sample immediately. That makes sense, doesn't it? They come in...he at least has to attempt to pee. Your stance is that you have information that nothing at all came out.

Mayweather then brags that he is all god given talent without any PEDs as he begins to train and hit the heavy bag. USADA agents then enter into his gym and are ready to give him his random urine and blood tests. One USADA agent goes with him into the bathroom for him to fill his urine test. Mayweather is not able to fill the urine test for he is dehydrated.
          Now, you going to provide some information about when he gave the partial sample, or not? Look how much shlt you need to be just as your speculating ass says for this to follow suit. You can't just make up your own scenario just because you are a butthurt loser.

When you take into consideration all the factors and with a straight face call it out as either possible or not possible.

1) Are the 3 excuses from Floyd believable? NO
          2) Floyd said it was due to 3 things that happened on a different day, week and as far as urine is concerned, it does not matter!!!
          3) By the clinical factors by a doctor, vital signs PLUS Floyd's own admittance, there was nothing wrong with Floyd.
          4) Floyd drank adequately. Studies show that mild hydration 1 factor and its already unlikely .....
          The only factor you need worry about is Floyd's medical records. When you get them, let me know. Until then, go cry to someone else.

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
          EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.
          Any information about those 3 failed drug tests?
          What low T/E ratio? Who said they were low? You?
          Dude. Give up. Your boy lost. It's over.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
          Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.
          Ok, I get it.

1. The DCO had no idea what the **** he was doing.
          2. The labs had no idea what the **** they were doing.
          3. USADA was helping Floyd cheat by making him create a paper trail of the cheating and sending the records to WADA.
          4. WADA does not know what the **** they are doing because they use a specific gravity test, and WADA is not the gold standard.
          5. The independent TUEC was just 3 more individuals that USADA chose to include in this conspiracy...just because. Oh, and they didn't know what the **** they were doing either.
          6. With all of that help, Floyd also needed the judges to be biased.
          7. With all of that help, Floyd also needed the ref to be biased.
          8. With all of that help, Floyd also needed NSAC to be biased.
          9. With all of that help, Floyd also needed the state of Nevada to be biased.
          10. With all of that help, Manny really did have a full-thickness rotator cuff injury, though they were caught in lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie about it.

LOOK AT THE ABOVE LIST. THAT IS ****ING EMBARRASSING! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

WE GET IT. YOU ARE A BUTTHURT FAN AND YOU WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LIVE WITH KNOWING PACQUIAO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT FLOYD MAYWEATHER. NOW GO TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES. I CERTAINLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION, IN FACT, I THINK YOU NEED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP TO GET YOU THROUGH THIS.

Your bullshlt all falls apart as your plasticizer bullshlt fell apart. That means it would be STUPID for USADA to go this TUE route when all they had to do was stay away. If the DCO popped in at the wrong time, why does USADA openly state that the DCO witnessed Floyd's condition that made the IV necessary. If people within USADA were helping him cheat, why didn't they notify him when the DCO was coming? He must have been microdosing for 6 years straight because the athlete biological passport never alerted anyone to his cheating ways. Oh, so he fooled WADA labs for 6 years, but suddenly needed USADA to help and an IV to get thru that last time.

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

SEEK SOME HELP. TRY LUCY.

Last edited by travestyny; 02-17-2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• 52 pages and Manny still is going to keep that L. I didn't realize the NSB was filled with scientists and chemists. Good on you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
              52 pages and Manny still is going to keep that L. I didn't realize the NSB was filled with scientists and chemists. Good on you all.
              Floyd made number 1 in a cup and provided a sample. It wasn't enough.

Floyd got an IV and made more peepee in the cup until it was enough.

DCO waited around and tasted the new peepee and said it's ready.

Both samples mixed together and CIR tested. Came back clean.

Manny lost May2nd but helped him discover magical salt water.

The end.
              Last edited by Dosumpthin; 02-17-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Yes. That was the point of the trial, wasn't it? 2 experts told you that one lab had this wrong. That was also the point of Silva's trial. One lab had it wrong. The expert that talked about different protocols told you that one of these labs had it wrong. Having different protocols does not guarantee each lab has the correct result. You still can't grasp this simple concept after 2 experts telling you that you are wrong. You still have not found a single expert in this matter that agrees with you. The score here is 2-0 and it will surely stay that way. Stop trying.

And here is the hypocrite not only doing what he is accusing me of doing, but also saying that when he does it, it "solves the case." LMAO
                No, you cannot grasp that ALL 3 experts are saying that due to all the differences, its possible that the results are dramatically different!

QUEST's protocol used a 2 step protocol. For Diaz, SMRTL used a 1 step protocol since the SCREENING found the substance but below thresholds.

SCREENING vs CONFIRMATION:
                "An essential safeguard in the SAMHSA guidelines is to confirm all positive test results with a backup test. Samples are first screened with a so-called immunoassay test (e.g., EMIT or RIA). Positive samples must then be re-tested with the more accurate gas chromatograph mass spectrometer (GCMS). This virtually eliminates the chance of false positives in exchange for a relatively high rate of "false negatives," where drug use is not detected. The sensitivity of the test is determined by the concentration of metabolites it is set to detect: for the DOT and other federal testing programs, the standard cutoff is 50 nanograms/milliliter (ng/ml) of marijuana metabolite (THC-COOH)."

So the above just states that there is a higher probability of false negative and virtually no chance in a false positive. So you are WRONG AGAIN!

I even was nice enough to point to you this. GCMS can be beat on its own but in tandem, its a harder nut to crack. Especially when its a positive test for a given substance.

Oh, I just continued reading. I found out who your experts are .... funny!

So what are you saying above exactly? You are comparing two different tests. You are implying one lab got this wrong. Isn't that so?

It has already been proven that you have no idea what you are talking about by using Andersen Silva's case. QUEST found no adverse finding. SMRTL found an adverse finding. Silva admit to taking the drug. So you are trying to say that Quest was right and SMRTL was right. Makes no sense.

Just like it makes no sense for you to say (after your Diaz must have smoked up again, case solved bullshlt was shut down) that both Quest and SMRTL are correct when this would mean that in 1 hour 17 minutes, Diaz beat a test conducted by a WADA lab by doing something funky while being observed by a doping control officer the entire time. This is beyond moronic. Give up.

I showed you 2 experts that state flat out that you are wrong. You showed nothing. This is boring now. You don't know more than the MRO or the anti-doping expert. Give up.
                Diaz was in a hearing where he was trying to get off on a positive result on a banned substance (over the threshold limit).

oh, so the experts that you are referring to are:
                - Diaz's defense team's witness
                - The guy who helped get Diaz top lawyers to get Diaz out

Thank you for the laugh .... I have property to sell you for $5 million but is worth $100 million. I will bring with me 3 experts who will tell you that its a great deal. lol

Lots of suckers out there.....

Excuse me? YOU were supposed to show ME that a man can go from 49ng of marijuana to a reading of 733ng of marijuana to a reading of 61ng of marijuana with a specific gravity of 1.009. That's a reading of 733ng to a reading of 61ng in 1 hour and 17 minutes. Did you do that. You didn't. Again, 1 expert said this is "medically implausible." The other said there is "no real scientific medical explanation" for it. Again, these are experts in the field. This is where you DEFLECT and say they are biased. Yawnnnnnnn.
                Smoke and mirrors.

When the court has a positive result, its for the defense team to build the case that the positive result is wrong.

That is quite hard to do but here is ANOTHER FREE tip from me.
                You can get the B Sample tested. If that turns up negative then Diaz is a free man. Oh wait, Diaz's team knew that Diaz was guilty so they didn't go there! Nevermind!

When you do not have a B sample tested, you do like Silva and Diaz did and squirm to try to get out on some kind of loop holes, technicalities. Good luck with that! They both lost!!!!

lol .... Lets make this clear. Diaz's DEFENSE Team's expert is who you are talking about. Diaz's team couldn't even get SMRTL to really defend against QUESTs results!

Diaz's team: "We have just one witness today" lol

You are WRONG. I told you this already. SMRTL did a confirmation test. How do you think they know the exact amount if no confirmation test was done. Do you read what I post to you, or do you just repeat the same things over and over. This is FALSE INFORMATION that you are giving. SMRTL clearly stated that the confirmation is NOT POSTED when an athlete comes back negative. When there is a hearing, the confirmation report IS PROVIDED. You are WRONG. Stop giving false information.
                WRONG! Since the SCREENING Results from SMRTL was a negative, then there was no point in providing the number. In this case, since there is a hearing, they were requested to provide the concentration value associated with that negative result. They were NOT requested to do more rigorous analysis on the A or B samples!!!

NSAC: "Dr Eichner, when you do the GCMS review and an athlete sample does not test above the (threshold) limit do you then get a numerical indication of what it may be even though it may
                be below the limit established by WADA"

SMRTL: No because its a threshold substance if it does not meet that threshold, there is no point to do a confirmation analysis and reported it as negative.

DIAZ LAWYER: just so its clear in respect to concentration analysis, the results that SMRTL releases to the commission is just going to say if there was a prohibited substance detected or not right?

SMRTL: Right, That is correct.

DIAZ LAWYER: but if we find ourselves in a hearing like this and we request a document package, from that package we will see the concentration values that were found in the specimen.

SMRTL: muffled but appears to say yes.

This is already false. That is not the rule.
                his was your dumb story and now you are making fun of your story? TOO FUNNY!

I get it. You do not like the fact that my version of your story shows how dumb it sounds. In your dumb story, the MOTHER was both the DCO and USADA all rolled up into one. lol

Well, the truth of the matter is, the DCO only monitors and documents the events. DCO is not the one who approves as you made it sound!!! lol

Oh, so that's how it happened? The DCO simply decides to mention it at some point...just casually, huh? Maybe he mentioned it over coffee? I mean, it's not like the DCO works for USADA, right? He's an independent DCO contractor or something...? You do realize that the dates for everything would be on the application, and you are merely injecting your own speculation about USADA being biased, right? A BS excuse? Did you look at the medical records? Also, this "brother" named DCO witnessed the need for the IV, but you don't want to accept that part do you. This is really boring. Look how much bullshlt you just interjected into this. Give up.
                DEFLECTOR, Still hating how I killed your story by putting some common sense in it!

You are a sad person. I feel really sorry for you that Floyd ruined your life so that you feel writing such a ****ty post means something to you. Get a life. I'm really beginning to think you are truly deranged.

DEFLECTOR, Still hating how I killed your story by putting some common sense in it!

What doesn't add up is how hurt you are over this. Jinkee, is that you???
                You are playing word games. DEFLECTOR, You know what the head of the WADA TUE Committee was stating.

Did this guy explain what rule was broken? Please tell me. What rule was broken and where was the proof of this rule being broken? Yea ok. Dude. Stop writing to me.
                It went right over your head or you DEFLECTING! I showed you a while back WADA reviewing the issue/limitations with their process. NADO, Athletes, LABs, .....

In Floyd's case it's obvious. USADA issuing RETRO TUEs too easily. NO INVESTIGATIONS .....

So what you are saying is that they took a chance of being busted by filing out this paperwork and sending it to WADA...

Yet your whole theory about why they went about it this way fell flat on it's face when your whole plasticizer bullshlt failed. LMAO. You should have just tucked tail and ran off after that.

So....any other reason that you got that they would go this fake TUE route instead of just staying away? LMAOOOOO. Plasticizers right? LMAOOOOOOOOO. Dude. It's been over. Move on with your life.
                Nope. WADA acknowledges that they do NOT have the resources to check all cases at their level and need the NADO's to be totally independant.

So in fact it's YOU that has been making excuses for Floyd/USADA

1) You cannot even acknowledge Floyd's excuses are BS
                2) That USADA is not being totally independent.
                3) Given all the evidence that we have, the IV, the delays, vital signs, that they investigated others who declared,..... Head of WADA sees it too. Red flags!!! Floyd should have been investigated. So STOP DEFLECTING!

All you need to do is admit not defend when it does NOT add up!

Look at you. Now you are making up excuses for WADA? LMAOOOOOO. This is ****ing hysterical. So let me get this straight. Floyd and USADA followed all rules, and you are butthurt. What am I missing? Not a thing. Just buzz off.
                WADA acknowledges that they do NOT have the resources to check all cases at their level and need the NADO's to be totally independent.

So in fact it's YOU that has been making excuses for Floyd/USADA.

What I said and WADA TUE guy said are similar. You just cannot handle the truth!

More speculation? When did he give the partial sample? I thought you had some information about that. When he was dehydrated for Mosley, he gave the partial sample immediately. That makes sense, doesn't it? They come in...he at least has to attempt to pee. Your stance is that you have information that nothing at all came out.
                DELFECTOR You keep on alluding to its not possible and that Floyd passed tests. SO I'm providing you with FACTs that it does not matter that Floyd passed other tests.
                Floyd had suspicious results in the past. IV scandal. Several delays. Got a RETRO TUE in which even head of the WADA TUE Committee is calling it what it is .... It stinks, Red flag!

Urine: You try to go 4-5 hours without urinating and drinking like Floyd was drinking. The water will go right thru you! The amount of urine that Floyd had to give was not much. We are not talking about liters.

Here it shows that Floyd is BS excuse that he cannot urinate 60-90ml when these subjects urinate 8 to 10+ times more in less time ..... lol ... We believe you Floyd, NOT!

SUBJECT F
                Time 59.5 to 61.5 to 63.5
                THCCOOH 10.3 to 2.7 to 7.2
                Creatinine 54 to 17 to 64
                Volume 250 to 212 to 195

SUBJECT G
                Time 20.5 to 23.0 to 24.0
                THCCOOH 223.2 to 27.1 to 13.7
                Creatinine 184 to 39 to 23
                Volume 320 to 195 to 260

SUBJECT H
                Time 6.0 to 9.5
                THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
                Creatinine 174 to 45
                Volume 116 to 390

Now, you going to provide some information about when he gave the partial sample, or not? Look how much shlt you need to be just as your speculating ass says for this to follow suit. You can't just make up your own scenario just because you are a butthurt loser.
                And? FLoyd had them wait!

And what happened on May 1st, 2015? How the heck was Floyd not able to produce a bit of urine after all those hours?

There was no intense workout! Floyd drank adequately. You still cannot answer that can you? Look at those subjects above. Its not that hard especially when Floyd was seen drinking from a large container! Floyd should have been ready after an hour to fill up several urine samples!

The only factor you need worry about is Floyd's medical records. When you get them, let me know. Until then, go cry to someone else.
                DEFLECTION CITY is all I get from you. Hiding behind USADA. You know it does NOT add up so you hide your head in a hole! lol

Where was USADA's investigation to find out the TRUTH not Floyd's BS excuses?

But in other cases, USADA investigated! lol! WADA says it stinks .... USADA got paid too well to investigate!

Any information about those 3 failed drug tests?
                What low T/E ratio? Who said they were low? You?
                Dude. Give up. Your boy lost. It's over.
                More DEFLECTIONS instead of saying, man ADP02 was right AGAIN and Travestyny Deflected again! lol

Ok, I get it.

1. The DCO had no idea what the **** he was doing.
                2. The labs had no idea what the **** they were doing.
                3. USADA was helping Floyd cheat by making him create a paper trail of the cheating and sending the records to WADA.
                4. WADA does not know what the **** they are doing because they use a specific gravity test, and WADA is not the gold standard.
                5. The independent TUEC was just 3 more individuals that USADA chose to include in this conspiracy...just because. Oh, and they didn't know what the **** they were doing either.
                6. With all of that help, Floyd also needed the judges to be biased.
                7. With all of that help, Floyd also needed the ref to be biased.
                8. With all of that help, Floyd also needed NSAC to be biased.
                9. With all of that help, Floyd also needed the state of Nevada to be biased.
                10. With all of that help, Manny really did have a full-thickness rotator cuff injury, though they were caught in lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie about it.

LOOK AT THE ABOVE LIST. THAT IS ****ING EMBARRASSING! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

WE GET IT. YOU ARE A BUTTHURT FAN AND YOU WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LIVE WITH KNOWING PACQUIAO ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT FLOYD MAYWEATHER. NOW GO TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES. I CERTAINLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION, IN FACT, I THINK YOU NEED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP TO GET YOU THROUGH THIS.

Your bullshlt all falls apart as your plasticizer bullshlt fell apart. That means it would be STUPID for USADA to go this TUE route when all they had to do was stay away. If the DCO popped in at the wrong time, why does USADA openly state that the DCO witnessed Floyd's condition that made the IV necessary. If people within USADA were helping him cheat, why didn't they notify him when the DCO was coming? He must have been microdosing for 6 years straight because the athlete biological passport never alerted anyone to his cheating ways. Oh, so he fooled WADA labs for 6 years, but suddenly needed USADA to help and an IV to get thru that last time.

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

SEEK SOME HELP. TRY LUCY.

So Lucy was Floyd's doctor? Nope, Floyd thanks Dr Alez Ariza! TRY AGAIN!

Sorry but you are stuck. You know what the head of the WADA TUE Committee was stating. He said what YOU just posted. It makes no sense. Floyd should NOT have been given a RETRO TUE for a banned method!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Floyd made number 1 in a cup and provided a sample. It wasn't enough.

Floyd got an IV and made more peepee in the cup until it was enough.

DCO waited around and tasted the new peepee and said it's ready.

Both samples mixed together and CIR tested. Came back clean.

Manny lost May2nd but helped him discover magical salt water.

The end.

IV is banned unless its used in a situation where Floyd was severely dehydrated ... head of WADA TUE Committee said urgent situations and said Floyd's case stinks!.

- We saw Floyd drinking adequately BEFORE the IV.
                  - We saw Floyd visually having no issues.
                  - We saw that Floyd wrote down that he had no serious medical issues according to a pre-fight form which he signed to state he was truthful (else perjury)
                  - We saw that NSAC found no issues with Floyd's pre-fight examination.
                  - Floyd did not let the NSAC know about any issues..... NSAC signed off on that ....
                  - We saw that Floyd had no issues making the scales and comes in at the weight that he usually does.
                  - Floyd/Ellerbe that Floyd made weight EASILY and it was NOT an issue
                  - After the IV, Floyd brings up how others are at a disadvantage over him because he doesn't dehydrate/rehydrate like many others have to!!!

- Floyd's excuses for the IV do not meet the smell test nor more importantly the WADA test.
                  Gave urine excuse
                  Gave <1 tbsp of blood 10 days before
                  A bit of exercise the day before to stay sharp
                  - IVs are banned. WADA states the alternative is to drink fluids. Floyd was drinking fluids

Studies state that drinking fluids rehydrates you quickly. 45 minutes. Floyd drank .... then couldn't urinate after many hours of delays?

NO INVESTIGATION by USADA on the IV scandal. USADA decides who to INVESTIGATE.

The head of WADA TUE Committee says that that unless it was an urgent matter, Floyd should have just drank fluids. No need for an IV. Reasons such as having a fight is not a good excuse. He said that it didn't smell right, and it's a red flag. On USADA not being totally independent, it too was a red flag and called it "murky world" and said that Floyd should have been investigated. USADA did not.

TUEC only had Floyd's BS excuses NOT everything that I mentioned and MORE that would conflict with Floyd's version.

WADA said it required an investigation because it doesn't smell right.
                  Floyd's friend, USADA, who Floyd paid off for 6+ years, decides who to investigate but didn't investigate.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    No, you cannot grasp that ALL 3 experts are saying that due to all the differences, its possible that the results are dramatically different!

QUEST's protocol used a 2 step protocol. For Diaz, SMRTL used a 1 step protocol since the SCREENING found the substance but below thresholds.

SCREENING vs CONFIRMATION:
                    "An essential safeguard in the SAMHSA guidelines is to confirm all positive test results with a backup test. Samples are first screened with a so-called immunoassay test (e.g., EMIT or RIA). Positive samples must then be re-tested with the more accurate gas chromatograph mass spectrometer (GCMS). This virtually eliminates the chance of false positives in exchange for a relatively high rate of "false negatives," where drug use is not detected. The sensitivity of the test is determined by the concentration of metabolites it is set to detect: for the DOT and other federal testing programs, the standard cutoff is 50 nanograms/milliliter (ng/ml) of marijuana metabolite (THC-COOH)."

So the above just states that there is a higher probability of false negative and virtually no chance in a false positive. So you are WRONG AGAIN!

I even was nice enough to point to you this. GCMS can be beat on its own but in tandem, its a harder nut to crack. Especially when its a positive test for a given substance.

What the hell are you talking about. You claimed that SMRTL didn't do a confirmation. YOU ARE WRONG!

DO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE WRONG NOW, OR DO I NEED TO PROVE THIS TO YOU YET AGAIN???

PLUS, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY. SMRTL AND QUEST TESTED SILVA.

DO YOU AGREE THAT ONE HAD IT WRONG, OR NOT?

LET'S START THERE. MAN UP AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF YOU GETTING THESE TWO VERY SIMPLE CONCEPTS WRONG! HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?

Comment

What the hell are you talking about. You claimed that SMRTL didn't do a confirmation. YOU ARE WRONG!

DO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE WRONG NOW, OR DO I NEED TO PROVE THIS TO YOU YET AGAIN???

PLUS, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY. SMRTL AND QUEST TESTED SILVA.

DO YOU AGREE THAT ONE HAD IT WRONG, OR NOT?

LET'S START THERE. MAN UP AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF YOU GETTING THESE TWO VERY SIMPLE CONCEPTS WRONG! HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?
                      Did you read?

Confirmation test is a more rigorous test. Its not necessary when the Screening test results is negative! So they got the concentration result on their initial test.

Comment

Working...
                      X