No announcement yet.

Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd has never tested positive either. So why is it ok for you to assume he cheated but its not ok for someone to assume Manny cheated?
    Floyd used a BANNED ILLEGAL IV.

Almost 3 weeks after the fact, USADA saves Floyd by providing him a BS RETRO TUE!!!

There was NO investigation done by USADA!

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      same ole tactic by every keyboard coward on here, try to bring up my kids..sad..
      stfu! you have your kids picture as your display. talking about im trying to bring up your kids. if daddy acts like that, i sure hope the son doesnt turn out to be like him. i guess in this case, its better for the son to not have his dad around lmao!!!

Comment

how did i get you banned??
        because you were being an emotional ass black.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          stfu! you have your kids picture as your display. talking about im trying to bring up your kids. if daddy acts like that, i sure hope the son doesnt turn out to be like him. i guess in this case, its better for the son to not have his dad around lmao!!!
          Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          because you were being an emotional ass black.
          naw I think stupid posts like this is what got you banned..anyway enjoy....done replying

BostonGuy

-MEGA-

Comment

naw I think stupid posts like this is what got you banned..anyway enjoy....done replying

BostonGuy

-MEGA-
            snitch ass troy ave!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Floyd used a BANNED ILLEGAL IV.

Almost 3 weeks after the fact, USADA saves Floyd by providing him a BS RETRO TUE!!!

There was NO investigation done by USADA!
              I didn't ask for your opinion. I didn't ask if USADA investigated. I posted Floyd did not test positive, which is a fact.

Comment

• troy ave larry wanna play victim talking about im trying to bring up his kids as if he doesnt make a thread once a month about his damm kids on here!

Comment

• It's fun trashing fighters busted for PEDs, but not so fun when it's one of your favorites.

It's all fun and games when Canelo pops positive or Floyd gets caught using an IV suspiciously, but I'll pretend like Roid Jones and Evan Fields were framed, like a true fanboy.

Comment

BostonGuy

-MEGA-
                    jesus ****ing christ is there any thread i look at it where you arent snitching on someone? its past a joke now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      troy ave larry wanna play victim talking about im trying to bring up his kids as if he doesnt make a thread once a month about his damm kids on here!
                      hes an irresponsible parent, posting photos of his children topless and giving out their home address to strangers on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X