No announcement yet.

Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The poster I quoted posted that Manny never tested positive. I posted Floyd didn't either so if said poster didn't think Manny cheated he shouldn't think Floyd cheated.

No one asked for or cares about this gibberish rant from you. Go back to the Global forum where you can post garbage freely.

I spoke the TRUTH about his hero, Floyd. So you are feeling so hurt and defensive.

Did you think Manny cheated? If said poster thinks Manny cheated then Floyd cheated too, right Mr Big Dunn?

More so since we know that Floyd used BANNED IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      So are my points …. FACTs!

You just do not want to hear the TRUTH about your hero, Floyd.

Your hero,

- delayed giving a full sample for 6 hours!!! FACT!!!!
      THAT IS NOT A FACT. When the DCO arrives to collect a urine sample, that is the point where an athlete is asked to urinate. The first attempt is made immediately. If the athlete is so dehydrated so that they can't complete the sample, then they still have given the partial sample immediately. So you're basically arguing that Mayweather gave a dirty sample with no delay. And we both know that we are not talking about a threshold substance, right ADP. That dirty partial sample would be found out by WADA labs, who claim they can find a cube of sugar in a swimming pool.

Besides, we both know how your EPO conspiracy theory was destroyed in our debate that you lost 4-0 and then refused to pay up on the bet, don't we?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      - we all saw him drinking like a fish after the weigh in. FACT!!!!
      That's what people do when they are dehydrated. It's called common sense.

- He admitted to making weight EASILY! FACT!!!!
      So what's your point? Are there conditions where a fighter makes weight easily and still becomes so dehydrated that their urine is extremely dark, as Mayweather stated? Absolutely. Go look up what happened to Stiverne or Junior Dos Santos. Stiverne had to go to the hospital. Dos Santos did not! He just got pummeled in the ring. Both of them said they were told the condition occurred before the fight. In case you aren't following. Stiverne is a heavyweight that doesn't have to cut weight. Dos Santos weight has been rock solid for years and years. Both had the same symptoms of Mayweather. Unless you can disprove this, your conspiracy theory just went down the drain.

Oh, and in case you still aren't following, Stiverne and Dos Santos condition is properly treated....WITH AN IV OF SALINE FLUID.

- USADA rubber stamped that BS RETRO TUE. FLoyd had it the next day! FACT!!!!
      Also false. It was NOT approved of the next day. It was approved of two days later. And how many days do you think 3 doctors need to decide whether an athlete, whose name is not even on the application and is thus anonymous, by the way, needed to take an IV to ensure that they would not go into a 12 rounds professional boxing match with a condition that would make it more unsafe than normal. The #1 priority is the health of the athlete. If Mayweather showed symptoms of what Stiverne or Dos Santos had, and since the DCO was present to be sure that everything was on the up and up, then clearly USADA would be doing the right thing by making sure the condition is treated. The TUEC would note that the DCO was present, would note the symptoms, and it wouldn't take even 1 day for these doctors to decide. Stop making up lies.

- USADA did not do an investigation. FACT!!!!
      No investigation? WHAT THE F**** DO YOU THINK THE TUEC DOES?

- The head of the WADA TUE Committee and who is also a doctor said it "smells bad", "red flags" and doesn't buy Floyd's BS!!!! FACT!!!!
      He also said that he is not familiar with this case and does not know the specifics, or am I making that up? Did he see the medical records? Maybe the other three doctors who did and didn't even know whom they were approving the TUE for know a little bit about this, right?

- Floyd and company and his fans and USADA were saying that drug testing (providing urine/blood) does NOT affect you., JUICING does...…. FACT!!!!
      You're desperate. Mayweather stated that the reason was "working." Which makes sense. Ellerbe said that going through the testing could have contributed. Neither was saying giving blood was the major reason for this. But you're so butthurt that you are trying to say his claim was giving blood. So then you admit that Pacquiao is su****ious for needing 24 days after giving blood to fight, right? IS THAT SU****IOUS TO YOU?

- 5 years later, Floyd and company said drug testing does affect you. WHAT the ….?
      Floyd and company? Let's see that quotation from Floyd. Or are you saying that Ellerby, who made that statement, checked him out medically and made that statement accurately. You're a complete joke.

"Pacquiao and company" claimed that he was afraid of needles, right ADP?

You believe that now? Big D?

We believe that you're a complete butthurt moron who has no idea what he is talking about and is desperate. Just like this gem from you:

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
      EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
      Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

DID YOU FIND OUT IF EPO IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE YET, ADP? YOUR EPO CONSPIRACY THEORY WAS DESTROYED. It is NOT a threshold substance that you dilute under a threshold to pass, and urine samples are required to pass a specific gravity test from both the DCO and the independent WADA lab to make sure it is NOT diluted. IT'S TIME YOU CRAWL BACK UNDER THE ROCK YOU CAME FROM.
      Last edited by travestyny; 08-16-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I spoke the TRUTH about his hero, Floyd. So you are feeling so hurt and defensive.

Did you think Manny cheated? If said poster thinks Manny cheated then Floyd cheated too, right Mr Big Dunn?

All the gibberish was to deflect from a very simple point-if you cite never testing positive as a reason for saying Manny didn't cheat, the same applies to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Showing bad character is your opinion. Not everybody’s. Wouldn’t you agree you just showed bad character yourself?

Did you say you hope his son turns out better or did you say it would be better if grew up without him?

Black not white alone is racist. But context is important, wouldn’t you think? There’s no other reason to mention his color other than to be racist in this context. You could have called him a *****, ***** a number of things, but you chose black. Why?

Take Larry out of the equation, if you came at somebody like that in irl. Would you be prepared to throw down after saying that?

My guess would be yes. Cause you know it’s over the line, correct?
          of course you can say im showing bad character myself. but then i wouldnt accuse you of being racist for saying that.

i said i hope your son doesnt turn out to be like him, then i said maybe in this case the son would be better off without him. again, what is racist about that????

dont be so quick to pull out your ban gun and if your gonna ban me at least have a good reason for it!

Comment

More false information. The IV was not banned, being that an independent TUEC approved of the IV and granted a TUE.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Showing bad character is your opinion. Not everybody’s. Wouldn’t you agree you just showed bad character yourself?

Did you say you hope his son turns out better or did you say it would be better if grew up without him?

Black not white alone is racist. But context is important, wouldn’t you think? There’s no other reason to mention his color other than to be racist in this context. You could have called him a *****, ***** a number of things, but you chose black. Why?

Take Larry out of the equation, if you came at somebody like that in irl. Would you be prepared to throw down after saying that?

My guess would be yes. Cause you know it’s over the line, correct?
              forget larry!! keep it 100, 90% of the comments on here from ALL posters would be over the line if it was said to a person face to face, so are you gonna ban everyone on here too?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                All the gibberish was to deflect from a very simple point-if you cite never testing positive as a reason for saying Manny didn't cheat, the same applies to Floyd.
                and vice versa, Ooops!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  More false information. The IV was not banned, being that an independent TUEC approved of the IV and granted a TUE.

QUACKtard,

THERE IS A CHALLENGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DUCKING. GO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE QUACKTARD!!!!

Did you say this?

You are saying that EPO testing CANNOT have any threshold type tests and anyone who has called it that is WRONG.

We have argued that for 2 months!!!!!

I want you to prove that in front of the judges.

Do you ACCEPT the CHALLENGE as per this thread?

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!

DUCKER!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                    In the heels of Mia's mouth diarrhea... I came across this interesting graphing....obviously Pac is missing... who else is missing from the list?? were you aware of all these users?

Because Pac has never tested positive for any kind of performance enhancing drugs you punk son of a whore.

Comment

QUACKtard,

THERE IS A CHALLENGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DUCKING. GO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE QUACKTARD!!!!

Did you say this?

You are saying that EPO testing CANNOT have any threshold type tests and anyone who has called it that is WRONG.

We have argued that for 2 months!!!!!

I want you to prove that in front of the judges.

Do you ACCEPT the CHALLENGE as per this thread?

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!

DUCKER!!!!

OH, THE CHALLENGE THAT I ACCEPTED. You aren't fooling anyone, bltch.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Let's make this even more clear for this ducking bltch.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE:

You prove that the information in the Bergman vs. USADA case proves that WADA Criteria have in place thresholds for EPO testing with respect to the scope of our past debate.

I prove that the information in the Berman vs. USADA case proves that WADA Criteria does not have in place threshold for EPO testing with respect to the Scope of our past debate.

If there is any disagreement about the scope of our last debate(which you have claimed plays a part in this debate), since you been lying about it over and over, and you got caught lying about it, we ask the judge to settle what was the scope of our past debate...because it damn sure wasn't 'can...' and you know I can prove that!

You already claimed that this 'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' is related to our past debate, so now it's time for you to step up and prove it.

1. Permanent Ban
                      2. All Points
                      3. As per your former request and so that I know you are not going to welch out, you are to pass all of your points to the judge for safe keeping until the challenge is complete.

'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' ACCEPTED. DO YOU WANT ME TO CREATE THE THREAD NOW OR NOT? WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY TO GET THIS OVER WITH.

AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF DUCKING OUT!

I PULLED YOUR CARD, AND THEN YOU WENT OFF RUNNING....SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PRETEND. YOU'RE THE BIGGEST LIAR ON THIS SITE, BAR NONE. YOU CAN'T SAVE FACE, BlTCH. YOU STILL OWE ME FOR THAT 4-0 ASSWHIPPIN I GAVE YOU THAT DISPROVED YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY! GET OUT OF HERE!

Comment

Working...
                      X