No announcement yet.

Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    it means stfu! snitch ass! getting all emotional for the thread i made a few weeks back.
    seems like you are still crying about ..............lol

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      seems like you are still crying about ..............lol
      crying is what you did when i made that thread. act your age bruh.

Comment

crying is what you did when i made that thread. act your age bruh.
        Crying is what you are doing, i forgot about you period and dont even remember the thread you are crying about..you came back today and begged for my attention so now you have it....keep crying tho I think its funny little fella...

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          You're lying.

Floyd wasn't "caught" doing anything. USADA witnessed his illness. USADA was there when the paramedic was called. USADA took a sample before the IV. USADA witnessed the IV. USADA took a sample after the IV. Everything was done in front of USADA and with USADA's knowledge and blessing.
          How do we know he was dehydrated? I don't buy it. Floyd's too fit and too seasoned for that. Floyd doesn't have to cut weight like most fighters to make 147 lbs. You are giving him the benefit of the doubt because you're his fan. You fail. Again.
          Last edited by Boxing Goat; 08-16-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Crying is what you are doing, i forgot about you period and dont even remember the thread you are crying about..you came back today and begged for my attention so now you have it....keep crying tho I think its funny little fella...
            better hope your lil boy dont grow up to be like daddy.
            crying is what you did when you went and told the mod. troy ave mutha****a!

Comment

i came back today because i was banned because of you! emotional ass troy ave

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                In the heels of Mia's mouth diarrhea... I came across this interesting graphing....obviously Pac is missing... who else is missing from the list?? were you aware of all these users?

sounds about black!

Comment

better hope your lil boy dont grow up to be like daddy.
                  crying is what you did when you went and told the mod. troy ave mutha****a!
                  same ole tactic by every keyboard coward on here, try to bring up my kids..sad..

Comment

i came back today because i was banned because of you! emotional ass troy ave
                    how did i get you banned??

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      You have no idea if his claims were false. Pacquiao was most likely doping during his rapid rise through the weight classes.

Your position is that since Floyd advocated for USADA, USADA helped Floyd cheat. This doesn't make any sense because if they wanted to help him cheat, we wouldn't even know about the IV.

USADA is given tens of millions of dollars by the government. The tiny amount of money they make from boxing is largely irrelevant to them.

There was a DCO, the agency who administered the IV, the documents filled out by the DCO and plenty of other witnesses.

So your theory of "USADA" could have hid that, is not a good one, unless you are saying that they are ALL in on this "conspiracy"!

So that meant that Floyd had to (NO CHOICE) request for a RETRO TUE. That was NOT done until about 18 days AFTER the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X