Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Wilder is Trying To Steal Money Off Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    Hearn did promise them it would be next.

That’s not even up for debate.
    hahahaha! NOOOOOOOOOO

he absolutely did not...wilder wanted the fight NEXT for both guys...no povetkin/AJ...no wilder/breazeale

thats why wilder asked "when is the fight for this contract you sent"...and hearn wouldnt commit to it being next but instead said "april"

wilder wanted it NEXT! and he said, many months ago, he would fight whyte first if he promised AJ to come NEXT after that

both times hearn wouldnt commit

wilder is not signing a contract NOW to fight AJ in APRIL when both guys will have fights and the hype will continue to build and wilders position could possibly improve...it would be idiotic and everyone knows it

again you have fury calling AJ a puss...you have lennox, AJs idol, saying that he can see AJs side doesnt want it...parkers trainer saying similar things(with parker himself picking wilder to win).......it doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figure this out

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      you can go on and on about whatever you want and try to place blame on both sides if you wish

the bottom line is wilder came with a great offer to fight in the US....and he even said "fine if you have to have it home ill take your offer"

all he did ask for was that it was NEXT! he did that months ago too when he said he'd gladly fight whyte if hearn promised to sign the AJ fight for next! and hearn couldnt commit to being NEXT either time!

thats the bottom line here
      its quite amazing how much you wilder homers are willing to twist facts. eddie AND finkel both confirmed that eddie had replied and said the fight was next.

you guys go from thread to thread repeating the same stuff, and when you get hit with facts to disprove your position, you go to the next thread just to say the same exact thing, or just twist the facts even more.

it really is simple man. bottomline is this: wilder has a contract for april 2019 for a fight whose terms he and his team already agreed to. the date had to change because they refused to sign the contract on time. stop with the deserving or not deserving nonsense. he clearly is okay with the terms. what's suddenly going to change between october and april 2019 to change wilder's value?

sign the existing contract for which terms have been agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by that g View Post
        its quite amazing how much you wilder homers are willing to twist facts. eddie AND finkel both confirmed that eddie had replied and said the fight was next.

you guys go from thread to thread repeating the same stuff, and when you get hit with facts to disprove your position, you go to the next thread just to say the same exact thing, or just twist the facts even more.

it really is simple man. bottomline is this: wilder has a contract for april 2019 for a fight whose terms he and his team already agreed to. the date had to change because they refused to sign the contract on time. stop with the deserving or not deserving nonsense. he clearly is okay with the terms. what's suddenly going to change between october and april 2019 to change wilder's value?

sign the existing contract for which terms have been agreed.
        hahaha wow..i have no words

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          50 million and i willl sign tomorrow
          Exactly. AJ didn't respond by saying, "No, I want more,
          I want $60 million, $80 million."
          He's giving it up in favour of making the fight in the UK.
          Obviously, he'll be making less than $50 mil, and it's okay with him.
          In contrast, Wilder is offered a shot at 4 titles, which he originally begged for, plus $15 million.
          And he says no and wants 50/50.
          Who is greedier?
          Last edited by rickJen; 07-26-2018, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
            Exactly. AJ didn't respond by saying, "No, I want more,
            I want $60 million, $80 million."
            He's giving it up in favour of making the fight in the UK.
            Obviously, he'll be making less than $50 mil, and it's okay with him.
            In contrast, Wilder is offered a shot at 4 titles, which he originally begged for, plus $15 million.
            And he says no and wants 50/50.
            Who is greedier?
            AJ named a price they met his price it's simple

You want the champ to defend his title in AJ back yard least you can do is offer him a split

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              AJ named a price they met his price it's simple

You want the champ to defend his title in AJ back yard least you can do is offer him a split
              Wasn't Deontay the one who kept screaming, "I WANT JOSHUA NOW!!" when he saw AJ stopped Klitschko, the guy Wilder ducked?
              So now you're saying AJ is the one who needs the beggar?

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                Wasn't Deontay the one who kept screaming, "I WANT JOSHUA NOW!!" when he saw AJ stopped Klitschko, the guy Wilder ducked?
                So now you're saying AJ is the one who needs the beggar?
                Does AJ want to be the undisputed HW champion? If so he needs Wilder

Cheers

Comment

• It is a total waste of time arguing with Joshua's online message board fanatics. He's not a reigning champion, he's a UK. trinket belt holder nothing more. Coward... Until he fights Wilder, he's cherry picking. Joshua is the biggest ***** in boxing. The world knows it now. Boxing always comes full circle.

Comment

What’s sad is you can’t agree with any kind of objectivity. If someone doesn’t 100% believe Wilder is totally blame-free, you’re not interested in their opinion.

Chucking some BS 24-hour offer with zero details isn’t doing business. Story moved on from there. They had a contract in front of them for a real offer and as good as turned it down.
                    I believe that you are honest and sincere in what you are saying. I am trying to be objective. I truly am but you guys are not providing any empirical facts or evidence to back up your claims just unproven theories. As much I want to be objective how could I when you guys have yet to have proven any evidence of which is contrary to the history, facts and proof of my convictions?

Comment

Hearn did promise them it would be next.

That’s not even up for debate.
                      There is a rumor that Hearn said that the fight would be next in his email response to Finkel. The following day the WBA made their announcement.

Do you have any other evidence that Hearn "promised" the fight would be next?

Comment

Working...
                      X