Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo will box circles around GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      How the f*** is Bob Arum alive?! Anyway s*** prediction Bob Golovkin on points.
      Intelligence and loads of money, and look what was hanging of his arm that keeps you 20 yrs younger.

Comment

• "Guys, don't get Off the juice" - Bob Arum

Comment

• Bob Knows! Without all that Mexican Beef Canelo looks like a regular guy again. I remember them trying to convince everyone that he was a 154 pounder when he ducked GGG the first time handing over the WBC belt, then went straight to 164.5 and then barely making 160 on the steak juice, as he was bigger than ever before. Canelo looks much smaller now and probably won’t stand up to GGG power, will have to keep running to survive, but the Mexican fans won’t be happy about that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Fuk this is what like your 3rd account?? You know damn well you thought GGG was going to TKO Pednelo. Stop lying! At least man up and admit it unless your that big of a loser.

Canelo a hype job?? I know your SUPER slow but Canelo just fought his 2nd fight at MW and took A CAREER Middleweight ranked P4P top 3 12 rounds.

Thats like GGG in his 2nd fight taking Andre Ward 12 rounds. Which NEVER would happen because they knew he would LOSE. And he dropped his IBF belt for fear of possibly losing.
            I have 1 account and unlike you, I didn't steal my name from someone else. What kind of cornball does something like that?? As far as Canelo at mw, he's been fighting in the mw division since 2014. I know you're not dumb enough to buy this 155 thing when the guy was walking into the ring weighing over 170 each time. He's been a damn mw for yrs. You say canelo is not a hype job but you basically just admitted you were satisfied with him just lasting the 12 rounds vs ggg. You know Canelo lost that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              I have 1 account and unlike you, I didn't steal my name from someone else. What kind of cornball does something like that?? As far as Canelo at mw, he's been fighting in the mw division since 2014. I know you're not dumb enough to buy this 155 thing when the guy was walking into the ring weighing over 170 each time. He's been a damn mw for yrs. You say canelo is not a hype job but you basically just admitted you were satisfied with him just lasting the 12 rounds vs ggg. You know Canelo lost that fight.
              You dumb fuk this has been my account name since day one. The super troll Latina Lingo aka Lou Cipher changed his account to my name after I wouldn't be his FB friend. He did same sht aboutfkntime and big stomps.

Did Pednelo NOT make 154 om a OFFICIAL scale against Liam Smith??? ohhh I forgot your a dumb fuk who claimed Brook was a MW and bigger then GGG. Your useless and a JOKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by omh View Post
                https://youtu.be/Y1gAkLhnCO0

This is from yesterday he looks about the same size if not bigger
                I can't tell because of the quality of that video, maybe it's my connection. The pictures I have seen of him, he does not look as big as he has before.

Comment

• Name calling???? Really.

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                  Are you gonna be man, and admit your a tool, when the fight is over and you see both man standing? you were dead wrong in the first fight saying Canelo would not get past the 3rd or fourth round, (because of GGG pressure) than you change the toon as to well Canelo Ran all night long! like Max Kellerman told GGG at the end of the fight and I quote "you (Golovkin) wanted a big drama show, and you say is Canelo's fault for not happening. Wasn't your job to make sure you make it a big drama show?
                  If there is a “tool” here, it is you. Im not sure i said that but I really dont care. Canelo ran most of the night, and he cheated with peds. I could ****ing care less about anything Kellerman says. Like you, he is another tool. Tools associate with each other huh?!?! Hater!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    You dumb fuk this has been my account name since day one. The super troll Latina Lingo aka Lou Cipher changed his account to my name after I wouldn't be his FB friend. He did same sht aboutfkntime and big stomps.

Did Pednelo NOT make 154 om a OFFICIAL scale against Liam Smith??? ohhh I forgot your a dumb fuk who claimed Brook was a MW and bigger then GGG. Your useless and a JOKE!
                    again you didn't interact with me back when the brook fight happened so stop making sht up. So canelo makes 154 1ntime in 4 yrs and he's been a jmw this whole time? Yeah ok. You're an idiot. Fue only reason canelo pulled that 155 catch weight for yrs is because he was scared to face ggg and that was his excuse. He seemed to have nonorobkem suddenly signing on for a catch weight at super middle weight for that bum Chavez jr. He was shook of ggg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      again you didn't interact with me back when the brook fight happened so stop making sht up. So canelo makes 154 1ntime in 4 yrs and he's been a jmw this whole time? Yeah ok. You're an idiot. Fue only reason canelo pulled that 155 catch weight for yrs is because he was scared to face ggg and that was his excuse. He seemed to have nonorobkem suddenly signing on for a catch weight at super middle weight for that bum Chavez jr. He was shook of ggg.
                      You sure do have a sht ton of excuses.

So Pednelo ducked GGG because he fought 3 guys before GGG? And Chavez made almost just as much money so cant really argue he was a duck.Plus that was Abels DREAMFIGHT.

So if Canelo ducked GGG then GGG ducked Andre Ward and Sergiy. You LOVE excuses. So let hear them?

Your the dumbest rtarded GGG fan Ive seen in awhile. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X