Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
    Good to hear Arum is still sharp behind the ears. Canelo will fall come September.

Look for him to be brutally stopped. I'm not saying that as a GGG fan boy I'm saying that as a boxing fan.

I do think because GGG will be more aggressive this time that he is going down for the first time.

I also think we'll see GGG actually throw bodyshots this time around forcing Canelo to drop his hands and then that awkward overhand shot (barely legal as it catches people on the top of their forehead) to Canelos massive cranium will be the begining of the end.

Double jab to get Canelo against the ropes, body shot, awkward overhand right, left hook, straight right. - Thats the combination that will topple the Mexicos favourite trannie sucker.
    His ears might be sharp but his eyes are not....Nelo whoops the margarito lil g robot.

Comment

How many times are we gonna fake like GGG will stop upper echelon opposition????

🤷🏾*♂️🤦🏾*♂️

Comment

but is Canelo off the juice for real?

I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
          Good to hear Arum is still sharp behind the ears. Canelo will fall come September.

Look for him to be brutally stopped. I'm not saying that as a GGG fan boy I'm saying that as a boxing fan.

I do think because GGG will be more aggressive this time that he is going down for the first time.

I also think we'll see GGG actually throw bodyshots this time around forcing Canelo to drop his hands and then that awkward overhand shot (barely legal as it catches people on the top of their forehead) to Canelos massive cranium will be the begining of the end.

Double jab to get Canelo against the ropes, body shot, awkward overhand right, left hook, straight right. - Thats the combination that will topple the Mexicos favourite trannie sucker.
          Ill take that bet?

You say your not a GGG fan and then bash Canelo??? I call BS on both your claims.

Again $300 (or more) says GGG doesn't TKO Pednelo.

Comment

I'd love it if Canelo gets KO'd...but he got a great chin so i doubt it

Comment

Lot of hate here. Canelo (and Floyd) fans acting like Canelo was juicing to gain zero advantage.

Comment

Going to be a typical Canelo crooked fight

This whole fight smells of another fix. In the first fight even with crooked judging and a juiced up Canelo all they were able to salvage was a draw. Canelo gets caught with 2 positive drug tests and gets a lousy 6 month suspension that just so happens to be the recovery time he needed anyway to recover from knee surgery anyway which no one seems to mention. I really hope GGG knocks out this walking,talking steroid advertisement. I think it'll be hard because unless he does it with one shot the referee will find some way to give recovery time to Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
                  This whole fight smells of another fix. In the first fight even with crooked judging and a juiced up Canelo all they were able to salvage was a draw. Canelo gets caught with 2 positive drug tests and gets a lousy 6 month suspension that just so happens to be the recovery time he needed anyway to recover from knee surgery anyway which no one seems to mention. I really hope GGG knocks out this walking,talking steroid advertisement. I think it'll be hard because unless he does it with one shot the referee will find some way to give recovery time to Canelo
                  Here's some more tin foil for your hat. The one your wearing is getting a lil loose.

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                    How many times are we gonna fake like GGG will stop upper echelon opposition????

🤷🏾*♂️🤦🏾*♂️
                    Casual fans have yet to figure out when you have 2 HIGHLY skiiled boxers it almost always goes to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Ill take that bet?

You say your not a GGG fan and then bash Canelo??? I call BS on both your claims.

Again $300 (or more) says GGG doesn't TKO Pednelo.
                      I am a fan of GGG but I'm not one that just follows him blindly. I thought he'd lose the first fight. I also thought fighting Varnes was shameful, a blatant duck of his mandatory... Some people are fans of fighters and won't ever go against them or see things from another perspective. I can see how Canelo can win this fight but I'll be rooting for GGG.

I'd stick the knife into anyone who fails a drug test, regardless of whether it is obvious or just nano-grams, you/your team should be on the ball in this respect. Fury's, Browne, Povetkin, Canelo to name a few.

I'm in the UK but I'm more than happy to take that betm 100%. I'll sign the contract lol Easy money as I feel GGG will find a gear to go up to after all the controversy and put Canelo away. I can just see Canelo tiring heavily this time around to the point were he can't defend himself properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X