Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    why would he say the name of a retired fighter? Yeah, that's the same thing as calling a guy into the ring & acting like you're ready to fight, only to fight 2 more additional scrubs. It's also the same thing as saying you wouldn't let them strip your title when the mandatory was enforced to then let them strip your title because you don't want to fight the mandatory. You comparing the 2 situations just shows that you're stupid and despite your pathetic attempt to make it seem that you're not biased, you 100% love Canelo and can't acknowledge facts. You really should delete your account because you're really the dumbest person I've ever wasted time debating. You're even worse than the inbred Pacquiao fans.
    lol yet you wont back your talk up? $300 (or more) says your GOD wont TKO Pednelo?

Your just a sht talker with NO ballz.

Comment

why would he say the name of a retired fighter? Yeah, that's the same thing as calling a guy into the ring & acting like you're ready to fight, only to fight 2 more additional scrubs. It's also the same thing as saying you wouldn't let them strip your title when the mandatory was enforced to then let them strip your title because you don't want to fight the mandatory. You comparing the 2 situations just shows that you're stupid and despite your pathetic attempt to make it seem that you're not biased, you 100% love Canelo and can't acknowledge facts. You really should delete your account because you're really the dumbest person I've ever wasted time debating. You're even worse than the inbred Pacquiao fans.
      When Ward wasnt retired and GGG was popping his mouth off about him. BOTH from Cali met at a party and Ward punked the sht out of him. After that GGG would never say his name.

He did an interview after that and said Ward was very disrespectful and cuzzed alot. He said he would do no more interviews about him again.

If Jacobs gave GGG problems Ward would of gave him NIGHTMARES! See thats how I know your a casual fan. Your fkn STUPID. You think you GOD would beat EVERYONE past, present. and future...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        lol yet you wont back your talk up? $300 (or more) says your GOD wont TKO Pednelo?

Your just a sht talker with NO ballz.
        you don't even want to bet that your idol wins. You just want me to bet that he doesn't get ktfo. Yeah, who's gonna bet that the runner won't survive? You're pathetic.

Comment

• Mexican warriors

who took bob arum out of the retirement center..ohh my gosh

Comment

you don't even want to bet that your idol wins. You just want me to bet that he doesn't get ktfo. Yeah, who's gonna bet that the runner won't survive? You're pathetic.
            Your the idiot who thinks Pednelo is an easy out! Your dumb ass probably has GGG winning by 3rd round tko. You do know GGG is favored so why would I bet a rtard like you $4$ when I can get almost double back...

Andre Ward would of beat GGG we ALL know this. Jacobs who is not even half the boxer Ward is took GGG to the limit. 37 years old best win is Jacobs LMFAO. Pathetic.

Comment

Your the idiot who thinks Pednelo is an easy out! Your dumb ass probably has GGG winning by 3rd round tko. You do know GGG is favored so why would I bet a rtard like you $4$ when I can get almost double back...

Andre Ward would of beat GGG we ALL know this. Jacobs who is not even half the boxer Ward is took GGG to the limit. 37 years old best win is Jacobs LMFAO. Pathetic.
              all you're doing is assuming. I didn't say anything about a ko or easy out. You're so outgunned in this debate that you're just making things up as you go along. I mentioned ducking, peds, and ****ty scorecards. These things aren't up for debate, they're all known. I do think ward would've beaten ggg but I also think that in 2017, ggg beat both jacobs and Canelo. And you can talk sht about the jacobs win all you want but jacobs likely beats anyone that Canelo ever beat in his career. You're just a lowlife gambler who thinks people are stupid enough to bet that a guy who spent 12 rounds in cautious survival mode won't fight passively again. We all know Canelo will not be going for any ko despite his trash talks and he'll just hope the judges will bail him out as usual.

Comment

all you're doing is assuming. I didn't say anything about a ko or easy out. You're so outgunned in this debate that you're just making things up as you go along. I mentioned ducking, peds, and ****ty scorecards. These things aren't up for debate, they're all known. I do think ward would've beaten ggg but I also think that in 2017, ggg beat both jacobs and Canelo. And you can talk sht about the jacobs win all you want but jacobs likely beats anyone that Canelo ever beat in his career. You're just a lowlife gambler who thinks people are stupid enough to bet that a guy who spent 12 rounds in cautious survival mode won't fight passively again. We all know Canelo will not be going for any ko despite his trash talks and he'll just hope the judges will bail him out as usual.
                Can't we just at least watch the fight 1st Cleo? You sure do have a SHT ton of excuses... If Canelo wins by TKO we BOTH know you'll pull the "Old" excuse because that's the type of dude you are.

Comment

Can't we just at least watch the fight 1st Cleo? You sure do have a SHT ton of excuses... If Canelo wins by TKO we BOTH know you'll pull the "Old" excuse because that's the type of dude you are.
                  again, there is not 1 single thing that I wrote that's considered an excuse. Not sure what grade you dropped out in but you should just hold this L and continue talking your nonsense to someone who doesn't know any better. You're clearly out of your league trying to debate with me.

Comment

• I'm not saying muscle is helping with punching power, I'm saying Iil' Clenelo won't be able to absorb GGG's punches better this time cuz he won't have that efficient shock aborber a.k.a "muscle". I think they were both hesitant, more so in lil Clenelo's part by backpedaling most of da fight, a style *****-Nelo has never used. Oh & GGG outlanded Lil Canela 10 rounds out of 12 rounds. GGG wins AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                    X