Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
    Canelita started his professional boxing career at 140 I believe.
    I think he was 15 when he started.

Golovkin started at age 23 as a Pro. As an another he won the Junior World Championships as a Light Welterweight in 2000. He was 18.

So when. Golovkin was 18 and Canelo 15 they fought in the same weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      1. 8-4 just makes you a Canelo nut hugger. 2m Sending me a link to the entire fight makes you an idiot. 3. Daniel jacobs fought canelo in a more effective way than Canelo did. 4. You mention lampley cheerleading for ggg when we all know hbo announcers are notoriously biased for canelo.

wow you really are a ret@rded moron! How are HBO commentators biased towards Canelo? trough all the fight am watching GGG miss, hit Canelo's gloves and yet according to Lampley everything was landing, when clearly he was missing 85% of the time according to CompuBox. and than you have that idiot that scores the fights at HBO who gave canelo only 3 rounds. If nothing else they were clearly biased to GGG. except for Roy Jones.

By the way when did Jacobs fight Canelo? dumbass!
      Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 07-19-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
        Yeah in-between Canelo will land two major counters that will drop GGG if he throws that aggressive !! People act like Canelo is not a skilled champion fighter . He is way more versatile then GGG and the only advantage is his size . Canelo started at 147 and moved up !! Where GGG start ? Oh yeah 160 , he never challenged himself even for one fight !!! He is the bully here and he is always talking **** about a natural Jnr middle weight . Fight someone your size or try and step up once like all your challengers .... Brook , Canelo and even a retired Vans for Christ sakes !! GGG should be kissing Canelo ass for the two biggest Payday s of his life !! I'm not a fan of either fighter but GGG needs to stop whinning about the God dam failed tests !!
        your wrong about one thing, Canelo's first 5 or 6 fights were at 140, where he fought el Titere Vasquez twice, after that Titere went down to 135 and became a champion nd remain a champ for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
          The system is rigged for Canelo. All he needs to do is to fight the same, but a bit more active on the offence and they will give him the decision. Why take chances? He can't afford to lose because then everyone will assume its because he got off the PEDs. Smart strategy would be to do the same thing, but with a bit more flame and you are golden. Controversial or not - once he's got the belts, it won't matter in the great scheme of things: money will be rolling in, fights will be made, diva behaviour will continue. GGG has got no rematch clause, if I'm not mistaken. I'm afraid GGG might be robbed. Again, but this time without a pretence of a "draw". Canelo has got a good chin and generally an excellent boxer, I'm afraid the chances are stacked against GGG given all that plus his age. I'd still root for GGG..

If he loses, he should retire - I don't see interesting fights for him at 168 and I think he might be a bit small for 175, plus at 175 they have a bunch of champs who should fight each other and GGG doesn't bring a belt with him, only money - he could be the Canelo of 175
          GTFOH I hate when ret@rds like you want to root for a fighter but know the other man is better, so you throw all kind of excuses to discredit the better boxer, so you guys are predisposing yourselves to continue to hide behind the excuses and ease the pain in the event of a GGG defeat. I repeat GTFOH!

Comment

I say he drops canelo a time or two and has a good chance at finishing canelo.

Comment

I believe Canelo is also a VERY good chance of beating GGG on points too, to contradict myself as usual. Canelo is incredibly gifted and should he be motivated it will be a real dog fight. Canelo is definitely not being given the props he deserves. Bad meat aside he was close to upsetting GGG, just didn't step on the gas enough, I had GGG winning 7-5 but it was close.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                wow you really are a ret@rded moron, HBO commentators are biased for Canelo, trough all the fight am watching GGG miss hit Canelo's gloves and yet according to Lampley everything was landing when clearly he was missing 85% of the time according to CompuBox. and than you have the idiot the scores the fights at HBO who gave canelo only 3 rounds. If nothing else they were clearly biased to GGG. except for Roy Jones.

you're such a Canelo dick rider that you have to jump in on a conversation between me and someone else just to stand up for the ped cheat. Pathetic. Hbo scorer gave Canelo 4 rounds, which was right around what 95% of press row gave Canelo. Let's just call it what it is, it's only Mexican fans trying to act as if Canelo deserved a draw or to win. Canelo fans score fights based on their love for him and not what they're seeing in the ring. He's not as good as you want him to be, and that reality check is coming real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                  GTFOH I hate when ret@rds like you want to root for a fighter but know the other man is better, so you throw all kind of excuses to discredit the better boxer, so you guys are predisposing yourselves to continue to hide behind the excuses and ease the pain in the event of a GGG defeat. I repeat GTFOH!
                  It is a shame this sport has so many fans with your level of intelligence. It would be really fun to discuss this sport with somebody who can..well, discuss.

Comment

1000% agree with Arum...Pedelo is going to run and hold ALL night. NO power without the juice. Mayweather demanded strict blood and urine testing and made Pedelo look like a f......amateur. What a f.....joke Pedelo is. He will get knocked the f...out-LOL!!!!

Last edited by markther; 07-19-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                      wow you really are a ret@rded moron! How are HBO commentators biased towards Canelo? trough all the fight am watching GGG miss, hit Canelo's gloves and yet according to Lampley everything was landing, when clearly he was missing 85% of the time according to CompuBox. and than you have that idiot that scores the fights at HBO who gave canelo only 3 rounds. If nothing else they were clearly biased to GGG. except for Roy Jones.

If he missed 85% that leaves 15% that he landed. Compubox had it as 31% Golovkin, 33.5 % Canelo. So it looks like Canelo was also missing wildly using your logic but not your math.

Comment

Working...
                      X