Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      If he missed 85% that leaves 15% that he landed. Compubox had it as 31% Golovkin, 33.5 % Canelo. So it looks like Canelo was also missing wildly using your logic but not your math.
      Canelo landed a VERY high 40%+ on power punches. GGG missed almost 500 times. Even you should be able to admit thats an insane amount. Lets not forget some were so wilded we were thinking WTF was GGG swinging at.

Actually I believe 2 rounds Canelo also landed over 50%. Man Breadman last article touched on this topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        you're such a Canelo dick rider that you have to jump in on a conversation between me and someone else just to stand up for the ped cheat. Pathetic. Hbo scorer gave Canelo 4 rounds, which was right around what 95% of press row gave Canelo. Let's just call it what it is, it's only Mexican fans trying to act as if Canelo deserved a draw or to win. Canelo fans score fights based on their love for him and not what they're seeing in the ring. He's not as good as you want him to be, and that reality check is coming real soon.
        Actually the majority had it 7-5.

I thought you gave GGG every round??? When did you gift Canelo 4??? That must of been like pulling teeth for you. We all know how much you LOVE your GGG blowup doll. Seems like you pop a new one everytime GGG fights from riding it

This clown took GGG by EASY KO last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
          It is a shame this sport has so many fans with your level of intelligence. It would be really fun to discuss this sport with somebody who can..well, discuss.
          99% of GGG fans cant even have a decent boxing conversation. Just look at most of these comments. Why do you only judge 1 fans side?? What sticking up for Canelo and admiting he did a great job last time is too much for you??

Canelo in his 2nd fight at MW took A CAREER MW, top 3 P4Per 12 rounds. Its a shame that this sport has fans like you guys...

Comment

• Definitely will see if those stamina issues that disappeared around the time of the body transformation several years back return. The VADA testing started at 4 months this time instead of 2, so you'd have to think he'll be clean this time around and wouldn't chance anything.
            Last edited by Travycat; 07-19-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              99% of GGG fans cant even have a decent boxing conversation. Just look at most of these comments. Why do you only judge 1 fans side?? What sticking up for Canelo and admiting he did a great job last time is too much for you??

Canelo in his 2nd fight at MW took A CAREER MW, top 3 P4Per 12 rounds. Its a shame that this sport has fans like you guys...
              Mumbling incoherent sentences and having "GTFOH" as an argument is what I was referring to. I don't care who he supports, it's not a problem if we support different fighters. As long as we can have a civilized and reasoned conversation about it. That is what I am talking about.

Comment

• Arum has been speaking alot more freely in his elder years. Some of it seems very on point and others are drenched in bias. Hard to discern the two. The trend in rematches is that the loser loses more convincingly. In this case, I buck the trend. I think Canelo lost in the first fight but I think he wins the rematch. I think he was probably on PEDs but I still think he wins the rematch. Please feel free to castigate me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Actually the majority had it 7-5.

I thought you gave GGG every round??? When did you gift Canelo 4??? That must of been like pulling teeth for you. We all know how much you LOVE your GGG blowup doll. Seems like you pop a new one everytime GGG fights from riding it

This clown took GGG by EASY KO last time.
                  I created an account in here in Feb of this yr but I picked ggg by easy ko back in Sept of 2017? You ******. You know ggg won the first fight and you know Canelo is a hype job. Deep in your heart you know Canelo and Mexican boxing is washed right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                    Good to hear Arum is still sharp behind the ears. Canelo will fall come September.

Look for him to be brutally stopped. I'm not saying that as a GGG fan boy I'm saying that as a boxing fan.

I do think because GGG will be more aggressive this time that he is going down for the first time.

I also think we'll see GGG actually throw bodyshots this time around forcing Canelo to drop his hands and then that awkward overhand shot (barely legal as it catches people on the top of their forehead) to Canelos massive cranium will be the begining of the end.

Double jab to get Canelo against the ropes, body shot, awkward overhand right, left hook, straight right. - Thats the combination that will topple the Mexicos favourite trannie sucker.
                    If GGG goes to the body early and consistently, Canelo will be outta there by the 8th... he can't let it go to the cards judges will rob him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      I created an account in here in Feb of this yr but I picked ggg by easy ko back in Sept of 2017? You ******. You know ggg won the first fight and you know Canelo is a hype job. Deep in your heart you know Canelo and Mexican boxing is washed right now.
                      Fuk this is what like your 3rd account?? You know damn well you thought GGG was going to TKO Pednelo. Stop lying! At least man up and admit it unless your that big of a loser.

Canelo a hype job?? I know your SUPER slow but Canelo just fought his 2nd fight at MW and took A CAREER Middleweight ranked P4P top 3 12 rounds.

Thats like GGG in his 2nd fight taking Andre Ward 12 rounds. Which NEVER would happen because they knew he would LOSE. And he dropped his IBF belt for fear of possibly losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X