Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    You sure do have a sht ton of excuses.

So Pednelo ducked GGG because he fought 3 guys before GGG? And Chavez made almost just as much money so cant really argue he was a duck.Plus that was Abels DREAMFIGHT.

So if Canelo ducked GGG then GGG ducked Andre Ward and Sergiy. You LOVE excuses. So let hear them?

Your the dumbest rtarded GGG fan Ive seen in awhile. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    this is literally not 1 excuse in my post. I'm staying facts about what Canelo did. You're so ******ed that you don't know the difference between stating facts and an excuse. What am. I making excuses for?? I'm explaining that your Mexican God ducked ggg. We all know this to be true. You're the one making excuses for the duck and for picking a fight with that scrub Chavez jr. Really? You're defending that sht fight. You truly are a fan boy. Mexican guerreros my ass
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 07-20-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      this is literally not 1 excuse in my post. I'm staying facts about what Canelo did.
      I doubt he would have fought ggg if not for Smith and Khan doing lower numbers, no one knows how low. Chavez did well, but everyone was pissed dude was half dead.

Now Canelo is a known cheat too. People are in straight denial.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      You sure do have a sht ton of excuses.

So Pednelo ducked GGG because he fought 3 guys before GGG? And Chavez made almost just as much money so cant really argue he was a duck.Plus that was Abels DREAMFIGHT.

So if Canelo ducked GGG then GGG ducked Andre Ward and Sergiy. You LOVE excuses. So let hear them?

Your the dumbest rtarded GGG fan Ive seen in awhile. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
      Canelo vacated the green belt after celebrating being the first Mexican to hold it at 160. Why, so he could warm up against Khan, Smith, and zombie. We know why, don’t play.

Come on man, he fought Khan instead of ggg. He fought Smith at 154 for first time in three years. The same WBO title he supposedly didn’t want when Andrade had it. He fought trained Chavez.

He only agreed to ggg two years after the fact after it seemed ggg began to slow down. He waited him out, everyone knows that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Bob Arum didn't hold back when asked Wednesday night for his prediction of who will win the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin rematch.
        The Hall-of-Fame promoter picked Golovkin to win by knockout because he believes Alvarez will no longer benefit from using performance-enhancing drugs.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Heck I agree with him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          I doubt he would have fought ggg if not for Smith and Khan doing lower numbers, no one knows how low. Chavez did well, but everyone was pissed dude was half dead.

Now Canelo is a known cheat too. People are in straight denial.

Canelo vacated the green belt after celebrating being the first Mexican to hold it at 160. Why, so he could warm up against Khan, Smith, and zombie. We know why, don’t play.

Come on man, he fought Khan instead of ggg. He fought Smith at 154 for first time in three years. The same WBO title he supposedly didn’t want when Andrade had it. He fought trained Chavez.

He only agreed to ggg two years after the fact after it seemed ggg began to slow down. He waited him out, everyone knows that.
          Who did he fight that was a full MW?? Cotto??? Come on man! Thats like GGG fighting Ward his 1st time against a tru Super MW.

So what now GGG vacated a belt as well. He's following Canelo in every way but 1. Moving up and fighting guys from higher weight classes.

Canelo fights 147 lb Khan at 8 lbs higher. GGG fights 147 lb Brook at 13 lbs higher.

Canelo drop MW belt GGG drops MW belt.

Canelo is at least trying to be great even if a lil slow. GGG aint doin sht but squating at 160 waiting for smaller guys to move up.

Ill bet $$$ GGG never fights at 168 lbs. His entire career is gonna be based off of Pednelo and Jacobs. Ohh!!! And destroying 20+ cans in a row....
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-20-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

this is literally not 1 excuse in my post. I'm staying facts about what Canelo did. You're so ******ed that you don't know the difference between stating facts and an excuse. What am. I making excuses for?? I'm explaining that your Mexican God ducked ggg. We all know this to be true. You're the one making excuses for the duck and for picking a fight with that scrub Chavez jr. Really? You're defending that sht fight. You truly are a fan boy. Mexican guerreros my ass
            Remind me again why Canelo can duck GGG but GGG didnt duck Ward???

And you did make excuses. If you can make 154 your a Light MW. Its not like he needed extra time. So you got Canelo ducking GGG for 4 years now??? SMH Why stop there??? Why not say 6 years?? Or better yet 26 years???
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-20-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Remind me again why Canelo can duck GGG but GGG didnt duck Ward???

And you did make excuses. If you can make 154 your a Light MW. Its not like he needed extra time. So you got Canelo ducking GGG for 4 years now??? SMH Why stop there??? Why not say 6 years?? Or better yet 26 years???
              was ward gggs mandatory like Canelo was for ggg? Nope stfu. Yeah, Canelo made 154 one time and now we all know how. He was so desperate to duck ggg he took clen to make a weight his body could no longer make legally. It's really too easy exposing your ignorance. You're not a challenge, I'm moving on.

Comment

• It's ****ing laughable when someone is so desperate to defend Canelo that they resort to "oh what about Ward" as if they're in any way relatable.

Comment

was ward gggs mandatory like Canelo was for ggg? Nope stfu. Yeah, Canelo made 154 one time and now we all know how. He was so desperate to duck ggg he took clen to make a weight his body could no longer make legally. It's really too easy exposing your ignorance. You're not a challenge, I'm moving on.
                  Did GGG's lips speak Wards name MULTIPLE times??? And then punked out in Cali at a party and to this day wont say his name??? LOL!

Go to bed ******.

Comment

Did GGG's lips speak Wards name MULTIPLE times??? And then punked out in Cali at a party and to this day wont say his name??? LOL!

Go to bed ******.
                    why would he say the name of a retired fighter? Yeah, that's the same thing as calling a guy into the ring & acting like you're ready to fight, only to fight 2 more additional scrubs. It's also the same thing as saying you wouldn't let them strip your title when the mandatory was enforced to then let them strip your title because you don't want to fight the mandatory. You comparing the 2 situations just shows that you're stupid and despite your pathetic attempt to make it seem that you're not biased, you 100% love Canelo and can't acknowledge facts. You really should delete your account because you're really the dumbest person I've ever wasted time debating. You're even worse than the inbred Pacquiao fans.

Comment

• so if canelo is off the juice, i wonder what will the excuse be after he beats ggg ...

Comment

Working...
                      X