Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you naysayers should be quivering in yo panties ! The BIG Prediction by a big Mang with his name on the line in the world has Proclaimed That BigAssRed has become DUMBASSRED in delirium due to the fact of not having his good roids and WILL IN FACT GET KO’d by GGG the GREAT!!!

No peeing on da floor GO TO THE POTTY AND SHUT THE DOOR !!!

Comment

Canelos gonna look like Floyd mayweather in there boxing caveman grovelkins ears off! He will win easily by unanimous decision and paste triplegrovel every round. Golovkin may very well quit on his stool!

Comment

Not gonna lie, im tired of all the back and forth from both camps but all this has me more hype for the fight and the excitement just grows the closer we get

Comment

Canelo is going for speed this time around, you can see it in his current build. The whole juice thing i'm not getting into that, we know what we publicly know in him having a banned substance and can see with our own eyes the difference in how he looks. The issue here is if Canelo cannot get Golovkin out of there in the first half of the fight by using speed, he's going to find himself in a world of trouble if he's gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            I have it opposite. 8-4 Nelo. Round 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12.

Roy Jones the ONLY expert that was commentating said he never seen anyone stand & push lil g back like Nelo was doing. jim lampley was the only one cheering for lil g. Proof is in the link I provided you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk
            1. 8-4 just makes you a Canelo nut hugger. 2m Sending me a link to the entire fight makes you an idiot. 3. Daniel jacobs fought canelo in a more effective way than Canelo did. 4. You mention lampley cheerleading for ggg when we all know hbo announcers are notoriously biased for canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              If it was a vanes type of fighter then yes but Nelo isn't so no. I actually think Nelo is #1P4P & I'm not really a Nelo fan.
              Hope you are wrong. I'm pulling for ggg and think he will win but acknowledge that Canelo has world class talent.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                Good to hear Arum is still sharp behind the ears. Canelo will fall come September.

Look for him to be brutally stopped. I'm not saying that as a GGG fan boy I'm saying that as a boxing fan.

I do think because GGG will be more aggressive this time that he is going down for the first time.

I also think we'll see GGG actually throw bodyshots this time around forcing Canelo to drop his hands and then that awkward overhand shot (barely legal as it catches people on the top of their forehead) to Canelos massive cranium will be the begining of the end.

Double jab to get Canelo against the ropes, body shot, awkward overhand right, left hook, straight right. - Thats the combination that will topple the Mexicos favourite trannie sucker.
                No you don't sound like a GGGay fangirl at all, you are just masturbating as you type this nonsense, you sicko MFer lol

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  All you naysayers should be quivering in yo panties ! The BIG Prediction by a big Mang with his name on the line in the world has Proclaimed That BigAssRed has become DUMBASSRED in delirium due to the fact of not having his good roids and WILL IN FACT GET KO’d by GGG the GREAT!!!

No peeing on da floor GO TO THE POTTY AND SHUT THE DOOR !!!
                  Like what happened to #48?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    1. 8-4 just makes you a Canelo nut hugger. 2m Sending me a link to the entire fight makes you an idiot. 3. Daniel jacobs fought canelo in a more effective way than Canelo did. 4. You mention lampley cheerleading for ggg when we all know hbo announcers are notoriously biased for canelo.
                    Your talking 180....a*s backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Canelo is going for speed this time around, you can see it in his current build. The whole juice thing i'm not getting into that, we know what we publicly know in him having a banned substance and can see with our own eyes the difference in how he looks. The issue here is if Canelo cannot get Golovkin out of there in the first half of the fight by using speed, he's going to find himself in a world of trouble if he's gassed.
                      https://youtu.be/Y1gAkLhnCO0

This is from yesterday he looks about the same size if not bigger

Comment

Working...
                      X