Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Worried: Povetkin is Incredibly Risky Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Joshua would get recognized more in the U.S than Deontay
    you guys are single handedly the worst set of boxing fans ive seen

Comment

Wilder is going to be fighting for 1m now whilst Joshua makes 20m

Wilder is winning the duck battle big time right ?

Well done wilder fans, you backing wilder ducking made him lose his pay day

Joshua would earn more than wilder fighting in America even Lol

Comment

i wonder what wilders demands are? he must be demanding more than parker, povetkin etc are getting, and parker got a 30 - 35% split if i am not mistaken???? Whats going on here, wilder has gone quiet too so thats not good either

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
          i wonder what wilders demands are? he must be demanding more than parker, povetkin etc are getting, and parker got a 30 - 35% split if i am not mistaken???? Whats going on here, wilder has gone quiet too so thats not good either
          he asked for 40% to go to the uk from the jump after his 50mil offer (ajs highest pay day) was rejected, hearn has stated that wilder isn't worth a percentage on record, according to hearn this new deal is for after the pedvtkin fight which is pretty much signed, this is what hearn wanted from the get go, so all the talks of hearn and aj being next should cease. maybe he finally buckled down n offered wilder a percentage which is the wise thing to do in a fight of this magnitude as the A side. hearn also stated in a recent interview that wilder has no issues coming to the UK so that excuse/argument should also cease.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            he asked for 40% to go to the uk from the jump after his 50mil offer (ajs highest pay day) was rejected, hearn has stated that wilder isn't worth a percentage on record, according to hearn this new deal is for after the pedvtkin fight which is pretty much signed, this is what hearn wanted from the get go, so all the talks of hearn and aj being next should cease. maybe he finally buckled down n offered wilder a percentage which is the wise thing to do in a fight of this magnitude as the A side. hearn also stated in a recent interview that wilder has no issues coming to the UK so that excuse/argument should also cease.
            I think u might take things too literally, that comment that wilder is not worth a percentage was a tongue in cheek comment more than likely because he just gave parker a percentage last fight!!!! Thats how things go, back and forth until a deal is hammered out. Promoters and fighters say a lot of things.

If wilder is holding out for 40% and that is the actual holdup and nothing else, then id say he will get that, if hearn wont budge past 35% then maybe wilder should go to the uk and ko joshua for that with a rematch in vegas, its all good.

Comment

Hearns back on that money train. He has no interest of letting AJ get beat until he squeeze every dollar he can out of him. This dude gets caught juicing and moves to the front of the line, Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                It's all about the money, why risk AJ now when there are a few more high paid to take. He's not putting AJ in that ring with Wilder until AJ loses to someone else first. Then the Wilder fight will be his last big payday fight, granted Wilder hasn't lost yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Nah.......
                  When was Deontay on America’s favourite late night show?

When did he rock up to any event where people were like “ooh Deontay”.

Never. Because people don’t care about him.

I was in Chicago the other day, I swear this is true - I asked the uber driver, a young black male in his 30s if he knew who Deontay wilder was....

To be fair he did know it, but still! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by AJISKING View Post
                    Wilder is going to be fighting for 1m now whilst Joshua makes 20m

Wilder is winning the duck battle big time right ?

Well done wilder fans, you backing wilder ducking made him lose his pay day

Joshua would earn more than wilder fighting in America even Lol
                    You act as if you're getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      you guys are single handedly the worst set of boxing fans ive seen
                      I’m just a single person.

Keep telling me how AJ is ducking

Comment

Working...
                      X