Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Worried: Povetkin is Incredibly Risky Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
    I hope u are wrong about that. Joshua has said over and over he wants wilder and same with wilder. Joshua has said recently wilder needs to be realistic, im not sure what that exactly means, but it sounds like wilder is asking for more than joshua and hearn are currently willing to give.

Considering parker got 30 - 35% (so im told) im presuming wilder will get offered this in the end. Remember they are also arguing about rematch details etc so its taking awhile.

If joshua decides to not offer 30 - 35% to wilder and takes 2 more fights, he makes a lot of money, probably easy money, so im sure its tempting too. At the end of the day its about how much wilder wants the fight, how low will he go, looks like hearn is testing that out. Floyd made an art of doing that, he always got what he wanted in the end, because he knew they made more money fighting him, joshua also knows this.

I hope joshua offers wilder a good percentage, if he doesnt its a duck, simple as that, a duck to make some easy money and fight wilder next year. He will get murdered on it here for doing that, but i think he offers wilder something decent in the end.
    A Parker fight isnt a Wilder fight .

35% given to Wilder is 15 Million from 1,4 per fight .

33 % given to Parker is 8 Million .

Wilder demanded 40% which is 20 Million /plus based on 50 Million fight .

Joshua has 4 belts .

Wilder isnt a PPV draw ,hes never been on PPV .

25% is about 12.5 Million in a 50 Million fight . ( based on Finkels U.K estimates )

30% is about 18 Million .

Is it fair that Joshua is getting roughly 30 Million in a mega fight he is generating when he'll probably get over 20 Million for Povetkin ? lol

The hard truth for the Wilder fanboys is Mr.40% is a bytch , a ducker , a coon a HOE , thats your guys slang right ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      A Parker fight isnt a Wilder fight .

35% given to Wilder is 15 Million from 1,4 per fight .

33 % given to Parker is 8 Million .

Wilder demanded 40% which is 20 Million /plus based on 50 Million fight .

Joshua has 4 belts .

Wilder isnt a PPV draw ,hes never been on PPV .

25% is about 12.5 Million in a 50 Million fight . ( based on Finkels U.K estimates )

30% is about 18 Million .

Is it fair that Joshua is getting roughly 30 Million in a mega fight he is generating when he'll probably get over 20 Million for Povetkin ? lol

The hard truth for the Wilder fanboys is Mr.40% is a bytch , a ducker , a coon a HOE , thats your guys slang right ?
      yeah but they are all estimates, it takes two to tango and the wilder fight is bigger than the parker fight, much bigger, its also for undisputed, wilder wont accept a lower % than parker, thats only common sense plus wilders offer in the states is a factor, joshua is turning down big money so he needs to compensate a bit for that too

Comment

Klit aside Povetkin is the best fighter humble AJ has faced.

Comment

Everyone talking about AJ reminds me of Tupac's song, "All eyes on me"... But wait, Wilder fans talking about AJ's weakness without seeing the weaknesses of Wilder... Are you guys comfortable that he's fighting Breazeale at his level? It's a shame

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            On what merit will wilder 'spark 'him out? The fact he almost got knocked out by a pensioner and had to have the referee save him shows chicken legs wilder wont survive the combination and youth of AJ. AJ is the real champ buddy your boy wilder has fought 2 top 5 ranked fighters in 40 fights Lmao whereas AJ unified in less than half the fights and already has the better resume. AJ fights povetkin while your boy will find some polish cruiserweight to beat on whilst saying AJ is ducking him. AJ is 30-40 lbs heavier than wilder and will punch straight through him. He wont box him he will punch him with bad intentions and combinations and make your boy do the chicken dance like he did against molina and the pensioner ortiz LOL i promise you on that
            Well then we can set up a 2 fight bet. It’s funny how much garbage Wilder catches yer nobody will take my bet. I couldn’t even get action vs Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
              Everyone talking about AJ reminds me of Tupac's song, "All eyes on me"... But wait, Wilder fans talking about AJ's weakness without seeing the weaknesses of Wilder... Are you guys comfortable that he's fighting Breazeale at his level? It's a shame
              lets not act like AJ's resume is great...he was fighting breazeale two years ago....and in reality by now povetkin would have been a wilder leftover himself...well never know how that fight would have played out but im fairly sure a clean povetkin doesnt beat wilder

really when you break down resumes you give AJ a slight edge...im fine with that...but the gap isnt big at all.....i think wlad/ortiz are almost on par

Comment

Working...
              X