Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Worried: Povetkin is Incredibly Risky Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Worried: Povetkin is Incredibly Risky Fight For Joshua

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), is very concerned if his boxer steps in the ring with mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin. The two sides are in talks, after the World Boxing Association order the two boxers to face each other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why is making a deal with Wilder so difficult. But povetkin, Parker, etc are so easy??? EDDIE HEARN is already moving up the rank of worse promoters at a fast pace. EDDIE we want Wilder vs Joshua. Stop with the BS!!!

Comment

AJ making the heavyweight division great again he’s coming after every one no matter how good or tough the opposition is

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronpryorz View Post
        Why is making a deal with Wilder so difficult. But povetkin, Parker, etc are so easy??? EDDIE HEARN is already moving up the rank of worse promoters at a fast pace. EDDIE we want Wilder vs Joshua. Stop with the BS!!!
        Exactly. He is a horrible liar, and his BS is tiresome. Fans would be more accepting if was at least somewhat honest.

Comment

He looked really average recently question is are they going to let him juice

If so this fight got more interesting

Comment

I'm in the minority, but I have no problem waiting until 2020 for Wilder-Joshua. They can make the fight a lot bigger by continuing to build their names by fighting other contenders. Joshua may be a star in the UK, but he's a nobody in America, where the big PPV money resides. Wilder has a lot of growing to do as well.

Povetkin is a great fight for Joshua. I'd like to see Wilder fight Breazeale and Whyte in the interim.

Late 2019/early 2020 is when I want to see Wilder-Joshua sign a 2-fight agreement. One at Wembley and the other at Bryant–Denny Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronpryorz View Post
              I don't know why either dude! I thought once they found out that the 50 million was legit it would get done. I just hope AJ doesn't lose and regret not taking that offer first! Povetkin is old yes but he does have a little bit left in the tank. It's no guarantee AJ will win. And after that average performance against Parker it makes you wonder. 🤔

Comment

Yes he is also dont forget to mention to deluded wilder fanboys hes better than anyone wilder has fought. Also Prime povetkin> Prime wilder

Comment

Are you a Brit??? What if one of them take a loss by devastating KO? We are tired of let the fight build blah blah blah. We want it NOW!!! I guarantee u that once the fight is signed, the hype will begin. Wilder will promote tha Sht out of that fight.

Comment

So is Hearn saying that AJ will fight Povetkin next and the Wilder fight will be signed before going into the Povetkin fight? Why would Wilder agree to fight AJ when AJ will be fighting Povetkin first? What if AJ loses? Wilder shouldn't agree to anything unless he's fighting AJ next and not having to wait till after Povetkin

Comment

Working...
                    X