Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Worried: Povetkin is Incredibly Risky Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Povetkin can beat AJ

Comment

Povetkin is too much of a midget to trouble the big three. (Joshua/Wilder/Fury)

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I'm in the minority, but I have no problem waiting until 2020 for Wilder-Joshua. They can make the fight a lot bigger by continuing to build their names by fighting other contenders.
        I'd bet neither guy is undefeated in 2 years in the middle of 2020. I'd make a bigger bet one of them won't be undefeated in 2 years in the middle of 2020. Its a hell of a gamble to bet 2 HW's who had shaky fights already will be undefeated any longer then they've been vs tip top opponents let along 2 years from now.

Comment

"If it's Povetkin next, the Wilder fight will definitely be signed before we go into that fight.."

Okay so they can't get Wilder to agree to a price allegedly, but if they can't get him to accept a purse & gotta sign to fight povetkin next they'll still have the $ details ironed out in advance of Povtkin vs Joshua with Deontay Wilder.

Huh?!?!?!?!?! Wtf is this mfer talking about. Makes no #cking sense & sounds like bs.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            I think Povetkin can beat AJ
            Anyone with some good power & can hit AJ can beat him.

Comment

Man it would suck if povetkin messed up the big fight

Im hoping the wilder fight is next and hearn is just saying this to pressure wilder into signing

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Anyone with some good power & can hit AJ can beat him.
                Exactly. People seem to think that Joshua is some mythical beast. He's an average boxer who gets exposed sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronpryorz View Post
                  Why is making a deal with Wilder so difficult. But povetkin, Parker, etc are so easy??? EDDIE HEARN is already moving up the rank of worse promoters at a fast pace. EDDIE we want Wilder vs Joshua. Stop with the BS!!!
                  Because Povetkin is cheaper and knows he can’t do nothing but shut up and accept

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    "If it's Povetkin next, the Wilder fight will definitely be signed before we go into that fight.."

Okay so they can't get Wilder to agree to a price allegedly, but if they can't get him to accept a purse & gotta sign to fight povetkin next they'll still have the $ details ironed out in advance of Povtkin vs Joshua with Deontay Wilder.

Huh?!?!?!?!?! Wtf is this mfer talking about. Makes no #cking sense & sounds like bs.
                    That's because it is BS. He just needs to admit they don't want the fight next for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                      On what merit will wilder 'spark 'him out? The fact he almost got knocked out by a pensioner and had to have the referee save him shows chicken legs wilder wont survive the combination and youth of AJ. AJ is the real champ buddy your boy wilder has fought 2 top 5 ranked fighters in 40 fights Lmao whereas AJ unified in less than half the fights and already has the better resume. AJ fights povetkin while your boy will find some polish cruiserweight to beat on whilst saying AJ is ducking him. AJ is 30-40 lbs heavier than wilder and will punch straight through him. He wont box him he will punch him with bad intentions and combinations and make your boy do the chicken dance like he did against molina and the pensioner ortiz LOL i promise you on that
                      Well then you should have no problem placing a bet with me if you’re so confident.
                      Joshua bought that belt off of Charles Martin (??!!??) who won it by a guy blowing his knee out.
                      Some of you guys are just plain delusional.

Comment

Working...
                      X