Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Worried: Povetkin is Incredibly Risky Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have no problem seeing wilder aj after one more fight; my only gripe was these possessed lunatics who to date keep spewing out all of these nonsense to protect hearn and aj, when all along hearn never wanted this fight next, wilder ruined their plans when the 50mil was offered, they were going to blame wilder for the fight not happening next but that 50mil derailed it. aj vs pedvtkin is next yet aj/hearn fanatics keep posting that there is a new offer to fight wilder next and wilder is scared to come to the uk which even hearn has admitted is not true. u all have made complete fools of yourselves and made yourselves into one of the worst fan bases in the history of the sport. at the end of the day im a boxing fan and ill be rooting for aj to KO that cheating scum pedvtkin. fury will beat both him and wilder if he gets his sht together so hopefully they can all stay undefeated and meet without all this nonsense. we just want to see good fights. I have no issue with my fighter losing in the process. you guys are just scared and its sad

Comment

and for the record pedvtkin is nothing special, he packs a punch and is at the end of the road. but for some reason his age is not being brought up by the same fans who slammed Ortiz age. pedvtkin is nothing more than a C level fighter who used to be a B- level fighter in his better days. STOP IT with this hes the most dangerous opponent available nonsense
      Last edited by uppercut510; 06-08-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Part of me is rooting for AJ to send this cheating criminal commie soviet style scum into permanent retirement and the other part is rooting for the commie to send the cowardly bodybuilder back into reality!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          I'm in the minority, but I have no problem waiting until 2020 for Wilder-Joshua. They can make the fight a lot bigger by continuing to build their names by fighting other contenders. Joshua may be a star in the UK, but he's a nobody in America, where the big PPV money resides. Wilder has a lot of growing to do as well.

Povetkin is a great fight for Joshua. I'd like to see Wilder fight Breazeale and Whyte in the interim.

Late 2019/early 2020 is when I want to see Wilder-Joshua sign a 2-fight agreement. One at Wembley and the other at Bryant–Denny Stadium.
          Agree completely. Maybe not until 2020, but next year is perfectly fine. Wilder's already 32. If they plan for 2020 and he gets injured, we could be looking at a 35 year old way past his prime Wilder against a 30 year old AJ. Last 2018-early 2019 sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Joshua would get recognized more in the U.S than Deontay

Nah.......

Comment

I would be embarrassed AF if I were an AJ fan right now.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Joshua would get recognized more in the U.S than Deontay
                All the boxing casual fans ive met who talk to me 4 out of 5 times will know Joshua ( not by name at first ) and ask about that OTHER guy they never saw but heard about and ask who will win .

Joshua is more known here the demographics alone would prove that .

More and more ppl are getting interested in boxing again bc of Joshua not Wilder .

Comment

AJ the beast heavyweight in the world cleaning up the heavyweight division not for a guy who’s been pro for 5 years not like some other guys that have been pro for a decade or more but haven’t done squat lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    All the boxing casual fans ive met who talk to me 4 out of 5 times will know Joshua ( not by name at first ) and ask about that OTHER guy they never saw but heard about and ask who will win .

Joshua is more known here the demographics alone would prove that .

More and more ppl are getting interested in boxing again bc of Joshua not Wilder .
                    are you here for a popularity contest or to see the best fights? you aj fans really are looking terrible. Anthony Johnson is more well known, okay who gives a dam? what does it matter? real boxing fans know who they both are. "my fav fighter is more popular thanyours, na na na na naaaaa" what kind of sht is this? more people are becoming interested in boxing because of both of them. people like KOs and HW boxing has held the sport on its back for ages, its been dead for a while and now its back, we have fury, wilder, and aj, and now a few decent names like Ortiz, whyte, deboise, miller, etc. instead of embracing them all as a fan your clown azz would rather make these kind of arguments! aj has the look, is a good fighter, and had a great fight with klits but that parker fight was a snooze fest. you are the worst set of fans the sport has seen in a while!
                    Last edited by uppercut510; 06-08-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
                      I would be embarrassed AF if I were an AJ fan right now.
                      they have no shame bro, zero

Comment

Working...
                      X