Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Worried: Povetkin is Incredibly Risky Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ will travel to America to face big baby miller in brooklyn.. but not Wilder. Lmao.. if u don't know by now that AJ dont want no smoke with Wilder.. you just a ******ed fanboy!

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      So is Hearn saying that AJ will fight Povetkin next and the Wilder fight will be signed before going into the Povetkin fight? Why would Wilder agree to fight AJ when AJ will be fighting Povetkin first? What if AJ loses? Wilder shouldn't agree to anything unless he's fighting AJ next and not having to wait till after Povetkin
      Klitschko signed before the Molina fight. It'll be a contingency thing. Null and void if AJ loses I imagine

Comment

one light tap on the jaw from sasha end of the undewearsalesman's "career"

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Anyone with some good power & can hit AJ can beat him.
          thats why I thought Wilder should have taken the fight. I like both but I think Povetkin could give both real trouble

Comment

Joshua is taking on the second most dangerous opponent, for the second fight in a row now, because that's the kind of man he is. That's what the article says. What a champ!

Comment

Hearn is a terrible actor and liar. Povetkin's style is a D grade 40-year-old Mike Tyson style, with Povetkin walking forward, straight on, hands tucked under his chin, looking to overwhelm opponents with multiple power punches.

Outside of that, I don't think Povetkin knows how to fight any other way. Hearn is just trying to hype the fight, which is his job, but it's time for Povetkin to be put into retirement.

I'd say he'll last 3-4 rounds depending on what mood AJ's in and how good his chin holds up.

Comment

AJ is looking weaker by the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  I'm in the minority, but I have no problem waiting until 2020 for Wilder-Joshua. They can make the fight a lot bigger by continuing to build their names by fighting other contenders. Joshua may be a star in the UK, but he's a nobody in America, where the big PPV money resides. Wilder has a lot of growing to do as well.

Povetkin is a great fight for Joshua. I'd like to see Wilder fight Breazeale and Whyte in the interim.

Late 2019/early 2020 is when I want to see Wilder-Joshua sign a 2-fight agreement. One at Wembley and the other at Bryant–Denny Stadium.
                  Joshua would get recognized more in the U.S than Deontay

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    I think Povetkin can beat AJ

I would bet Hearn will make sure the ref doesn't allow Povetkin to work in close, pretty much like the fight with Parker. Both guys need to work close to AJ in order to be effective. The ref will also again allow multiple illegal hold and hits from AJ, as they also did with the Parker fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                      I think Povetkin can beat AJ
                      Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                      Povetkin is too much of a midget to trouble the big three. (Joshua/Wilder/Fury)
                      ... The article reads that Hearn is "concerned" with Povetkin... I guess he's rather concerned with selling tickets for such a fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X