Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the WBC wrong for enforcing a mandatory on GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who said the wbc is wrong for enforcing a mandatory? What's wrong is guys like charlo and derevyanchenko being mandatories in the first place. Who have they beaten? Seems like every name guy in the mw division is hanging around waiting for a shot at the belts while fighting nobodies. Ggg can't fight everyone at once...the division would be much more interesting if some of these other guys started fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      There seemed to be no problem when they did it with Canelo for GGG..All the other mando's GGG had to fight were fine with his fans..So why is Charlo an issue?
      GGG is getting punished by the corrupt WBC for calling out drug cheat scum Canelo and then not taking the bull**** offer afterward.

GGG vs Charlo is a fight everyone wants to see but GGG shouldnt have to drop a belt just cos he wouldn't take the **** of Canelo and his WBC scumbag friends.

Comment

There seemed to be no problem when they did it with Canelo for GGG..All the other mando's GGG had to fight were fine with his fans..So why is Charlo an issue?
        No issue at all if they enforce it directly AFTER the (enforced) fight with the IBF mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Who said its a problem?
          This.

Who's got a problem with it?

If you mfers make a thread & saying mfers doing x & then don't name those saying x then idkwtf you are even trying to do here.

Link mfers names who are saying this at least, but lets not act like some invisible number of critical mass fans are saying something they clearly aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i just hope GGG-Charlo is on free tv
            Ofcourse tripple beg can't sell PPV's because his fans dont support him with their hard earned money.

Comment

Because some of us like Charlo and view him potentially as the future of the MW division and think it's too soon for him now when he's not ready. He just got to middleweight and his competition there hasn't been much.

Also some of us view this as a pressure tactic by the WBC to pressure Golovkin on behalf of Canelo as the Charlo fight is clearly not lucrative for Golovkin.

I would just like to see Charlo fight a few more times first.
              And I'm not saying he absolutely can't win, but for sure he's going to get hurt and that's not how you bring a guy up.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                who said the wbc is wrong for enforcing a mandatory? What's wrong is guys like charlo and derevyanchenko being mandatories in the first place. Who have they beaten? Seems like every name guy in the mw division is hanging around waiting for a shot at the belts while fighting nobodies. Ggg can't fight everyone at once...the division would be much more interesting if some of these other guys started fighting each other.
                These guys make the division interesting. Who have they beaten?

Who has Wade beaten? Who has Lemieux beaten? For that matter, who have ALL the guys on GGG resume beaten? Which great fighter has GGG himself beaten? None.

You can't pick and choose avoiding mandos when it suits you, by saying who have they beaten?

The guys you are trying to put down are strong and fresh and lots of fans wanna find out what GGG can do to them.

Comment

Because IBF mandated theirs first?

If you're a boxing fan, the last thing we need is the dissolution of the titles. Realistically, the only ones clamoring for this are low IQ, known burger flipping imbecile-haters who have have continually hated on Golovin for last 3 years.

Shut the fuk up and let boxing rules take effect. Golovkin waited for 3+ years to get a mandatory shot at WBC. Charlo can wait his turn after Derevyanchenko.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with it but the WBC isn't enforcing it as hard as they could. They say it's OK if he rematches Canelo first and then fights Jermall next. If he doesn't fight Canelo then he must fight Jermall or be stripped.It seems like they are using Jermall to try to push GGG into accepting Golden Boy's terms to rematch Canelo. They could demand GGG fight Jermall next instead of Canelo but they don't want that. If GGG fights either Canelo or Jermall he will still lose a belt for not fighting the Russian. No matter who GGG fights next he will lose a belt and maybe 2 belts. I think most boxing fans will continue to recognize GGG as the true champion until some middleweight beats him or he retires.

Comment

Larry, homie, stop pointing out the truth... it’s gonna lead you, me, etc, into a real truth that real dudes, know, and see.

I can’t answer you... wish I could.. wish I could...

Peace.. I pray to GOD that our children live better lives than we ever lived... homie, that’s good enough for me... I’ll take whatever crumbs I can get...

Peace...

Comment

Working...
                      X