Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG~vs~Hopkins; Who's Run at 160 More Impressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
    Just imagine If he beats Vanes, 21 successful world title defenses, it would be making history.
    funny that, seeing as he won his first world title in 2014.

Are you claiming he made 21 defences in about 3 years? 7 per year..

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      echols was better than jacobs until he got gunned down and lost the use of his arm proper. After that, sure jacobs was better than one armed echols.
      So who did Echols beat that told you that? What's his best win prior to getting beaten by Hopkins twice? Echols' resume says at his best he was Curtis Stevens level, a decent bit below Jacobs level.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        hopkins. he's just a better fighter. only things golovkin does better is jab and punch.

felix trinidad would beat canelo's ass. probably golovkin's too.

no
        argument
        here

green'd

Comment

Just imagine If he beats Vanes, 21 successful world title defenses, it would be making history.

nah, that would make 10 defences.....

and 2 of those defences have a big * after them lol

smart posters know to ignore the fake WBA junior titles

Golovkin's first 11 defences, were as legitimate as Murata's defences are now

the historians will school up you clowns over the following years

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Link me to that post.

At Middleweight if he fought Jacobs he would lose.

03-17-2017.....
            Jacobs is chinney...... talk about Jacobs being the best fighter Golovkin ever fought is baffling.
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...1#post17507601

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 05-02-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Yeah thanks. Yeah Jacobs is somewhat chinny. I still have some doubts about his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                nah, that would make 10 defences.....

and 2 of those defences have a big * after them lol

smart posters know to ignore the fake WBA junior titles

Golovkin's first 11 defences, were as legitimate as Murata's defences are now

the historians will school up you clowns over the following years
                21 world title defenses, Bhop record smashed once and for all, Bhop era was good, but lets be honest when you're losing to J.Taylor a guy who has lost to some of the mid ranking MW fighters.... Ehhhh not so good.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  doh !

03-17-2017.....

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...1#post17507601

looool

tell me again how " chinny " Jacobs..... a guy who..... is not quite a bum..... could beat Trinidad ?

or..... hoppit, either is fine
                  My saying that Jacobs is not a bum and you saying that I called him not quite a bum is decietful. So I'm saying your a liar..

Comment

Yeah thanks. Yeah Jacobs is somewhat chinny. I still have some doubts about his chin.

and, don't forget..... you also said it " baffled " you that Jacob's is referred to as Golovkin's best win

right, so..... you think that " chinny " Jacobs, could beat Trinidad ?

how many right hands did Sulecki land again ?

actually, forget all of those right hands..... Tito was a GREAT fighter, and he DESTROYED a lot of dudes with that left hook lol

DESTROYED !!

I don't even think you have thought about it, Mr Chinny

if not Jacobs, then who do you think is Golovkin's best win ?

Comment

21 world title defenses, Bhop record smashed once and for all, Bhop era was good, but lets be honest when you're losing to J.Taylor a guy who has lost to some of the mid ranking MW fighters.... Ehhhh not so good.

I don't think Hypekin could beat any of those guys

Hopkins would outclass him, I give Golovkin no chance

the version of Taylor who beat Hopkins would beat Golovkin

the version of Pavlik who beat Taylor would beat Golovkin

the version of Martinez who beat Pavlik would beat Golovkin

hell, I even think that the version of Cotto who beat Martinez would probably beat Golovkin..... which is why the hypejob refused to negotiate on weight with the 153lb SUPERSTAR

after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto, Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up LMAO..... Golovkin clearly wanted nothing to do with the version of Cotto who was knocking out the same fools that he was knocking out

the guys who I just named were the line of lineage since Hopkins..... the guy who ducked little old faded 153lb Cotto, and wants nothing to do with Saunders or Derevyanchenko..... could not beat those REAL middleweights, so his fake record will not fool anyone who has a clue

Comment

Working...
                      X