Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG loses Saturday, what posters do you expect to disappear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    If it meant ridding us of those ******s, I'd be all for it.
    take this you whiney cunt.

Comment

This is not even a major fight. I don't know why it's being hyped up so much, I'm not looking forward to it. I was way more interested in Garcia/Thurman and Haye/Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
        just come over to /r/boxing on reddit. Plenty of high level discussion and respect.
        Fuck off back to reddit then, what are you doing here if it's so great?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          where ya going *** boy?
          To your mansion to call you out for a fight you pampered wimp. That is if you're man enough to step out from behind your private security.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
            you're supposed to post in the comments not make a new thread for everything. Look I dont like the mods there or here but at least boxing is discussed.

This place is flat out garbage. You know that.
            This place has a handful of garbage posters but it's not garbage. Stay clear of the mentally challenged and it's possible to have a decent discussion. They do pop up in every thread spewing nonsense unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He was a chinless bum before he signed to fight GGG and during negotiations according to GGG fans. As soon as the fight was signed he became a good fighter and tough challenge for GGG. The only people not giving Jacobs credit for being a good fighter are GGG haters. The only people not giving Jacobs credit for being a good fighter before the fight was signed was GGG fans.

I've always thought this was a 60/40 fight and I put my money where my mouth is
              Wow... Finally someone who did. Nice slip gl with the fight!

Comment

The guys you've mentioned might dissappear.

But they're not GGG's biggest fans on here, are they? Nah that title goes to guys who can't stop talking and making threads about the guy.

You know, the ones who manage to mention Golovkin's name out of blue in a thread about Floyd buying a new car.

So with that being said, I expect guys like you, Kigali, SugarKaineHook or whatever his name is these days, Larry or the real pugilist to stay and be really happy for some reason...

I don't expect them to stop making threads about Golovkin, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  So with that being said, I expect guys like you, Kigali, SugarKaineHook or whatever his name is these days, Larry or the real pugilist to stay and be really happy for some reason...
                  Yes I would be really happy if the guy I'm rooting for won the fight. Why wouldn't I be? You're not making any sense. Why would I be sad if the guy I'm rooting for lost the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Yes I would be really happy if the guy I'm rooting for won the fight. Why wouldn't I be? You're not making any sense. Why would I be sad if the guy I'm rooting for lost the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      then the haters will just be like "well Jacobs was chinny anyways"..... "Pirog sparked him a long time ago".... "even Mora put him on the floor".... and blah blah blah... the same as they did for Lemieux about Rubio......

or maybe we will get a couple of Decubas tweets after Saturday and then the haters can restart their go-to boogeyman "but but but lara doe"......
                      I'm a GGG fan and Jacobs is chinney. He's not a bum but talk about Jacobs being the best fighter Golovkin ever fought is baffling.

Comment

Working...
                      X