No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua is a Joke, He's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    The heavyweight division is all about knockdowns and knockouts, not put people to sleep for 12 rounds idiot!!!
    Joshua has provided plenty of KO's. It's only the last 2 that didn't taken out. But when you look at how they fought, it's not surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Look, he has improved - but only from being total **** to 99% ****.

Joshua has declined or at least flat lined. He should have put Parker away inside 6 rounds, yet essentially did the same thing that Hughie Fury did...
      You think Joshua keeping his composure and staying technical against 2 fighters looking to survive and never really tried to win the fight is evidence of Joshua declining?

I guess you haven't watched much boxing then if that's your opinion. Many great fighters throughout history have had to make do when their opponent is just looking to survive and hoping to stay the course as some kind of moral victory.

Can you truly say that Parker and Takam came to leave it all in the ring to get the win?

Comment

• Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
        your ADD has kicked in... who's talking about GGG. dont be ****** stay on the subject..
        I'm using it as an example. If that's lost on you, then it's not my fault that you are a moron.

Comment

• This contest could gross 75 mil or more. Wilder should earn a minimum of 20. The fight racket is death waiting to happen, especially at this intense level. Compensation for such risk is a valid request in the real world.
          And yeah. I like Wilder. He's Iron willed, raw, awkward, unpredictable and is not being marketed as a heavyweight saviour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            You think Joshua keeping his composure and staying technical against 2 fighters looking to survive and never really tried to win the fight is evidence of Joshua declining?

I guess you haven't watched much boxing then if that's your opinion. Many great fighters throughout history have had to make do when their opponent is just looking to survive and hoping to stay the course as some kind of moral victory.

Can you truly say that Parker and Takam came to leave it all in the ring to get the win?

I an truly say that Joshua is a damn fine specimen of BBC and the most humble man to walk the earth since Jesus Christ. No doubt you agree wholeheartedly?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              Of course he's scared he's hiding behind his promoter like a coward. Trying to make a deal where there is no way wilder would except and why would he? What has joshua done to deserve more money? He went life and death against an 41 year old Klitschko..I'm not a big wilder fan either but that guy comes to fight and he's throwing every punch with bad intention you gotta give him credit for that. Joshua couldn't knock out a kiwi amateur in parker and he thinks he can call the shots? Fu** him do your own thing deontay, people know you're the real champ...the only ******s supporting that fraud are his fellow UK folks, the same people who thought that hatton would destroy mayweather
              Best post ever.

Comment

• He’s a true *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  so am i always in the gym...no problem if your over here in london....we meet up no probs top dog .. as for your talking as if your some sort of guru over joshua callling a heavyweight champion some kind of ducker and a coward you would get smashed to pieces.
                  Now behave and act like a boxer
                  i know where you are; which is why i said what i said. Im there two month every year. and i would love to spar you. wont be the first time i sparred a poster from a site after he was talking too much. ill leave it there enjoy London, beautiful place look forward to my next assignment there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    Of course he's scared he's hiding behind his promoter like a coward. Trying to make a deal where there is no way wilder would except and why would he? What has joshua done to deserve more money? He went life and death against an 41 year old Klitschko..I'm not a big wilder fan either but that guy comes to fight and he's throwing every punch with bad intention you gotta give him credit for that. Joshua couldn't knock out a kiwi amateur in parker and he thinks he can call the shots? Fu** him do your own thing deontay, people know you're the real champ...the only ******s supporting that fraud are his fellow UK folks, the same people who thought that hatton would destroy mayweather
                    Damn! In a nutshell...

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      Fight for 12.5 million while Joshua gets KO'd and still pockets close to 70 million and retire no way let his punk @$$ fight Povetkin. Hearn wants to cash out on Joshua and then attempt to sign Wilder no way dude. That fight is estimated to bring in 80-100 million lol hahaha No!! Let AJ fight Povetkin for 15 million don't let that fool get a retirement check off you by earning four times as much lol Hell f**k it who knows you might get 5 million on your next fight but at least AJ won't get Connor McGregor rich off you lol
                      ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This is probably the most ******ed post above in this thread , maybe in the forum at the moment !

Comment

Working...
                      X