No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua is a Joke, He's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Joshua may take home a couple more million under the conditions of Wilder taking the 12.5 Mill. If Wilder wants more, then no, AJ isn't going to be getting his biggest payday, he'll in fact end up making less.

If you think Wilder coming over here is going to have millions wanting to buy the PPV because his name is attached to it, then you're mad. That isn't going to happen. It won't outsell the Wladimir fight. It will get about a Mill PPV buyers and no more. Most over here don't even know who the hell Wilder is.
    So let me make sure I understand. You have admitted that Joshua would make a couple more million from fighting Wilder (only a couple more million lol) but you are saying he would not get his biggest payday if Wilder asks for more money? and we don't even know how much more Wilder would ask for. Are You sure about that? Because thats not what Hearn said was the reason for the flat fee offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
      OMG I care what they make if the offer is Soo bad it's stopping me from seeing the fight.
      Then you shouldn’t care what fees they are making, whether it’s a flat fee or % it doesn’t matter, it’s money and in Wilder case five times what his usual payday is. Bottom line is you are not objective at all. You are a fan boy just like the rest of them, I couldn’t give a toss about Joshua. Again for you and your other fan boys out there, go through my post history over the last 2 years, and bring out any post ( apart from this subject that we are speaking on that I feel strongly about) that shows am a AJ “fan boy”, this is the same AJ and Hearn that I have criticise for being fake, manufacture, Hearn puppet etc

But when it comes to this subject nothing we change my mind, I couldn’t careless if De la Hoya gave Mosley 90%, or Pacman gave Mayweather 90%... when it comes to this subject then I would never change my stance..

When you accuse someone of ducking you, and they turn around and offer you five times your usual pay for all the belts, for a chance to call the shots, especially when I pick you to beat AJ!!! Then you stay silent, no counter offers then you are a duck and have no ambition IMHO.

Comment

So let me make sure I understand. You have admitted that Joshua would make a couple more million from fighting Wilder (only a couple more million lol) but you are saying he would not get his biggest payday if Wilder asks for more money? and we don't even know how much more Wilder would ask for. Are You sure about that? Because thats not what Hearn said was the reason for the flat fee offer.
        How can it be AJ's biggest payday if Wilder wants a massive chunk of it? AJ makes about 20 Mill against his other opponents but they didn't take home the kind of money Wilder is after. With Wilder asking for that much it's going to cut into what AJ takes home. It just stands to reason.

You thinking Wilder is going to bring in a lot more people to buy the PPV is just wishful thinking. Wilder isn't a star so there isn't going to be a lot more people buying PPV. You're horribly overestimating Wilder here.

Wilder wants more than 12.5 Mill, so yes we kind of know how much Wilder is talking here. Why, do you think he only wants a couple more million than he's being offered? Wilder and his team are claiming this is a 100 Mill fight which is just plain madness. It's worth nowhere near that. And if it is like Wilder's team suggest, then take AJ up on his offer of giving him 50 Mill and let Wilder take the other half.

They won't because they know it isn't worth that much. Where is this counter offer we've been waiting for? Where is it?

What was the reason for the flat-fee offer then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Then you shouldn’t care what fees they are making, whether it’s a flat fee or % it doesn’t matter, it’s money and in Wilder case five times what his usual payday is. Bottom line is you are not objective at all. You are a fan boy just like the rest of them, I couldn’t give a toss about Joshua. Again for you and your other fan boys out there, go through my post history over the last 2 years, and bring out any post ( apart from this subject that we are speaking on that I feel strongly about) that shows am a AJ “fan boy”, this is the same AJ and Hearn that I have criticise for being fake, manufacture, Hearn puppet etc

But when it comes to this subject nothing we change my mind, I couldn’t careless if De la Hoya gave Mosley 90%, or Pacman gave Mayweather 90%... when it comes to this subject then I would never change my stance..

When you accuse someone of ducking you, and they turn around and offer you five times your usual pay for all the belts, for a chance to call the shots, especially when I pick you to beat AJ!!! Then you stay silent, no counter offers then you are a duck and have no ambition IMHO.
          That whole essay you just posted and still couldn't answer 1 of my simple questions. I wonder why... Again, Were you ok with Mayweather offering Pac a Flat fee offer of $40 million? That would have been the most Pac ever made also...and how much more did Pac end up getting after rejecting it?

Answer these questions and it will show me and everyone else where your mind is...

Comment

That whole essay you just posted and still couldn't answer 1 of my simple questions.
            They are making the fight. That’s all I care about. No “Oh my guy was being paid a flat fee”

Comment

How can it be AJ's biggest payday if Wilder wants a massive chunk of it? AJ makes about 20 Mill against his other opponents but they didn't take home the kind of money Wilder is after. With Wilder asking for that much it's going to cut into what AJ takes home. It just stands to reason.

You thinking Wilder is going to bring in a lot more people to buy the PPV is just wishful thinking. Wilder isn't a star so there isn't going to be a lot more people buying PPV. You're horribly overestimating Wilder here.

Wilder wants more than 12.5 Mill, so yes we kind of know how much Wilder is talking here. Why, do you think he only wants a couple more million than he's being offered? Wilder and his team are claiming this is a 100 Mill fight which is just plain madness. It's worth nowhere near that. And if it is like Wilder's team suggest, then take AJ up on his offer of giving him 50 Mill and let Wilder take the other half.

They won't because they know it isn't worth that much. Where is this counter offer we've been waiting for? Where is it?

What was the reason for the flat-fee offer then?
              This will be Joshua's Biggest payday. There is no doubt about it. It's a heavyweight title unification with two undefeated KO artists.

Wilder deserves a massive Chuck of it, not half but a big amount to get the fight done. It takes 2 to make a massive fight. I don't know how much more Wilder wants and neither do you. That's why PERCENTAGES is the best time way to get fights done. Just look at the history of big fights.

As far as the counter offer we are all waiting but I know one thing... Deontay wants the fight now.

The reason for the flat fee according to Hearn was because Wilder is not worth more than what was offered and it is 6 times what he ever made so he should be happy with it basically. There is a reason why everyone else in the sport think it's a bad deal I hope you are not going to ask me to list everyone that does not agree with the flat fee.

Comment

This will be Joshua's Biggest payday. There is no doubt about it. It's a heavyweight title unification with two undefeated KO artists.

Wilder deserves a massive Chuck of it, not half but a big amount to get the fight done. It takes 2 to make a massive fight. I don't know how much more Wilder wants and neither do you. That's why PERCENTAGES is the best time way to get fights done. Just look at the history of big fights.

As far as the counter offer we are all waiting but I know one thing... Deontay wants the fight now.

The reason for the flat fee according to Hearn was because Wilder is not worth more than what was offered and it is 6 times what he ever made so he should be happy with it basically. There is a reason why everyone else in the sport think it's a bad deal I hope you are not going to ask me to list everyone that does not agree with the flat fee.
                Doesn't matter any more, Wilder's side have put out a 50 Mill guarantee to Joshua.

Comment

• I am american myself. I like Dan. Ty for that.

Comment

Doesn't matter any more, Wilder's side have put out a 50 Mill guarantee to Joshua.
                    Yup! I told you Wilder wants the fight😁

Comment

Working...
                    X