No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua is a Joke, He's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
    Yes pressure. From the fans and probably from Hearns own Fighter. Anyone with any sense and not a fan boy like yourself would know that offering flat fees for big fights are weird. You may accept that offer because you may be an idiot who can be sold anything that doesn't mean everyone else is a fool too.

And I can care less if you believe me when I say I'm a fan of both you don't seem that smart anyway...like I said I'm not a fan boy like you I just want to see the fight.
    If you wanted to see the fight you would know there is no percentage needed if the negotiating involved the other side making 1.5 Million average in title fights .

Theres literally nothing to negotiate when the OFFERING side generates roughly 20 million on HIS side , give or take a few more Million which wouldn't matter IF Wilder THINKS he can win and gain 5 belts ? .

Get real , you idiots are the actual ppl that would hold the fight up if boxing relied on popular opinion ****** bc YOU directly care about $ .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-24-2018, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
      And I can care less if you believe me when I say I'm a fan of both you don't seem that smart anyway...like I said I'm not a fan boy like you I just want to see the fight.
      You are a fan boy period, you have proven yourself to be. You shouldn’t care what they make, as long as they are making a decent amount of money. There is no written rule where it says someone had to offer a % or a flat fee.

All these fanboys bandwagon that you lot are banding around “Oh they offer a flat fee” boohoo and a chance for him to fight for all the belts, offering a guarantee flat fee is better than getting 30% of a fight that end up making 35 million dollars.

And if they are not ok with what was offered then you negotiate or make an offer from your side. But then again since you are a fanboy who likely jumped on the same bandwagon, you wouldn’t be able to come up with that idea by yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        You are a fan boy period, you have proven yourself to be. You shouldn’t care what they make, as long as they are making a decent amount of money. There is no written rule where it says someone had to offer a % or a flat fee.

All these fanboys bandwagon that you lot are banding around “Oh they offer a flat fee” boohoo and a chance for him to fight for all the belts, offering a guarantee flat fee is better than getting 30% of a fight that end up making 35 million dollars.

And if they are not ok with what was offered then you negotiate or make an offer from your side. But then again since you are a fanboy who likely jumped on the same bandwagon, you wouldn’t be able to come up with that idea by yourself.
        What a clueless ****en post, lmao. Haymon is Wilder's advisor. He's dealt with fighters who made double triple and quadruple what Joshua makes. If Haymon says don't take the flat fee, then wtf are you writing lmao...!!!??? And get off of Anthony's ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          he will also make a ton of money in the 1st fight and let me tell yiu something when joshua boxed klitcko the both earned Ł15 million each which is 18 million dollars ....the fight sold 1.7 million sky ppv buys which was $25 dolllars and gate purse was $10 million
          Which adds up to a total of 45 million dollars plus i would say t.v rights and klitchcko buys in germany maybe tok the total up to 70 million.
          Not all that money will go to the fighters...promotion, stadium,undercard...sky fees and so on so if joshua makes 20 million and wilder earns 12.5 thats pretty fair beczuse joshua brings 70 percent more than what wilder does.
          If i was hearn i would say ok wilder you keep your usa money on ppv and we will keep the uk money for joshua and lets see how much you bring to the table.....joshua aint in this business to put food in wilders mouth....let him do it himself and we will see see how popular wilder is in his own country.
          But joshua will put his fist in wilders mouth make no mistake about that lol
          Very good post

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            And get off of Anthony's ****.
            Listen moron, if you don't like my post dont reply to it with all this fangirl homo***ual stuff. Stay classy or move on.

Comment

What a clueless ****en post, lmao. Haymon is Wilder's advisor. He's dealt with fighters who made double triple and quadruple what Joshua makes. If Haymon says don't take the flat fee, then wtf are you writing lmao...!!!??? And get off of Anthony's ****.
              Then why does Wilder make under 2 Million on average in title fights if Haymon is this masterful advisor ?

You simpleton .

Comment

• “Their offer stinks so much of fear I have to go and fight someone else”

... right

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Listen moron, if you don't like my post
                  We DON”T like your post moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Then why does Wilder
                    Anthony has until Thursday night to make the Wilder fight or come up with a plan. If he doesnt he will be exorcised from the boxing world by me. You won’t have to quote me anymore because I won’t ever say his name. ****en coward.
                    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 04-25-2018, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Anthony has until Thursday night to make the Wilder fight or come up with a plan. If he doesnt he will be exorcized from the boxing world by me. You won’t have to quote me anymore because I won’t ever say his name. ****en coward.
                      PAHAHAHA lmao

keep going u crack me up lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X