Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua is a Joke, He's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder telling the truth AJuice is scared his manager is scared they goona lowball Wilder a true UNDEFEATED wbc HEAVYWEIGHT champ instead of negotiating in good faith 12 mil on a 300 to 500 mil ppv that might generate more dollars....with no ppv revenue for Wilder is BS Wilder is helping to bring that revenue in..And if all the haters were in his shoes they would want FAIR compensation too

Comment

• I suspect Wilder will eventually get 35 to 40 percent. I'm wondering how many of the self proclaimed AJ accountant fanagers are going to kill them selves after. Because it's painfully obvious that for the AJ fanager, the big fight is how much money AJ will get over Wilder, you see they don't even care about the actual bout. AJ could get ****d in the ring and they will claim victory in negotiations. You all said Parker won't get more than 25%, Parker ended up getting over 30%. All you fanagers should prepare for being wrong again.

Comment

• Buuuuuummmmmmmmmmm squad!

Comment

• Direct quotes from Ring

Eddie Hearn: “If they don’t accept it, the fight’s not dead. It just means we’re going to fight Alexander Povetkin next, and we’ll talk again in December, or February or March of next year.’’

“We’re the A-side of this matchup,’’ Hearn said. “A 60-40 split is so disproportionate in terms of the relative values of both fighters. Our offer is five times what Deontay Wilder has made for any fight. Everything he gets in this fight is because of Anthony.’’

De La Hoya: So, 30 days ago I made an offer to GGG and his people. I made an eight-figure offer. I believe it’s an offer that was two, three, four times what he’s ever made and haven’t heard back. And that’s the bottom line.”

Mayweather: "He ask about a 50/50 split and I told him no that can't happen, but what can happen is you can make more money fighting me then you have made in your career," Mayweather offered Pac 40 million flat fee.

Wilder will end up getting a split, just like the rest of these fights. Based on Hearn's comments, we know he doesn't want the fight right now, and this was just fishing. So the question is not whether or not Wilder gets a percentage split, the question is "when" will Wilder get offered the percentage split. Hearn already alluded to next year. So all signs point to this fight not happening till 2019. Props to that poster that been saying that since the beginning of the year.

Comment

• Lol these comments just don’t sit right with me. Look at ajs resume in 21 fights and look at wilders in 40 yet aj is the one who’s scared?

Comment

• If as Wilder claims, he has been focused on Joshua for so long, his promoter should have had an offer ready for Joshua’s team straight after the Parker fight to come and fight Wilder in the US? The guy has been world champ for over 3 years and the US market is way bigger than the UK. His people should have taken control and made the first offer to Joshua instead of waiting for Hearn to make an offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                This may be true but it still doesn't answer my question...Why didnt parker get a flat rate but a % instead?

why give parker a % and Not Wilder?
                Maybe because AJ now has 3 belts to Wilder 1 belt? Who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieStu View Post
                  If as Wilder claims, he has been focused on Joshua for so long, his promoter should have had an offer ready for Joshua’s team straight after the Parker fight to come and fight Wilder in the US? The guy has been world champ for over 3 years and the US market is way bigger than the UK. His people should have taken control and made the first offer to Joshua instead of waiting for Hearn to make an offer.
                  Exactly my point! It's a shame that Wilder cannot make an offer yet he wants to call the shots. Wilder would do worse if he's in AJ's position

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Wilder has improved?

In the first 6 against Ortiz he stood there looking at him and doing nothing with a wide stance clearly showing that his boxing ability wasn't there. At the same time the crowd booed.

In the second half Deontay was nearly taken out and spent 2 rounds looking out of it while Ortiz completely gassed and was done for the night. It still took some rounds for Wilder to finish a done fighter.

Yet you say he's improved? Haha. Yeah, sure he has.
                    Look, he has improved - but only from being total **** to 99% ****.

Joshua has declined or at least flat lined. He should have put Parker away inside 6 rounds, yet essentially did the same thing that Hughie Fury did...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverb View Post
                      80-100 million isn't the purse. Its total income, which isn't guaranteed. Its a potential number being thrown around.
                      It seems strange to me that people are talking about this having a $100 Million Dollar potential, when the people in the know (who are actually organizing it) state that its not going to be anywhere near that; and additionally, I can't quite understand the logic of 'boxing fans' who think that the total income for the fight is what is divided between the boxers. Both sets of fans can manipulate what's been reported in the media (which is always 100% correct... yeah right!) to suit their argument, but to just pull numbers out of the air or take a rumor and pass it around like a stone cold fact is nothing less than ludicrous.

Comment

Working...
                      X