Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua is a Joke, He's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y’all aj nut grabbers are ridiculous. First Hearn said 50/50 was too much and offered 60/40 wilder said he will take them u turn around and send over a even lower % I’m guessing y’all forgot about that do 60/40 and make the damn fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      This coming from a fighter who at almost 40 fights famously stated "the top 10 HWs are never available to fight me". And scared of wat? Someone who took 13 RDS to ko Fat Stiverne and 11 RDS to ko an old slow Cuban and some Frenchy bum Duhappas!!
      Ur an idiot!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
        Ur an idiot!!!!
        I second to that!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          You mean Joshua, who is the superior technical fighter?

Wilder looked like **** against Ortiz. Joshua looked good but in a boring fight.

I know which one i'd rather be.
          The heavyweight division is all about knockdowns and knockouts, not put people to sleep for 12 rounds idiot!!!

Comment

• Wilder just says more and more ****** shiiiii as the days pass. Hasn't even begun negotiating... and maybe won't even do so.

Wilder, nearly every time you open that big trap of yours lately, you say progressively more and more ****** shiiiii. Joshua has sent you an offer. Decide what you'll do about that and make steps FORWARD to making that fight HAPPEN. All you're doing right now is proving you're all mouth and no guts. PROVE the naysayers wrong. SHUT UP AND GET THE FIGHT NEGOTIATED AND SIGNED! You big mouthed boneheaded Alabumma idiot! WAKE THE FEK UP!!!!!

Comment

• Joshua is the biggest ***** in boxing. And all of you who are saying that he should take the flat fee when you were against GG and Pac taking it are top of the line hypocrites. WTF are you supposed to do with this?

"The contract does not indicate where the fight will take place, when it will take place, or even whether it will be Joshua’s next fight".

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Where the hell are all of these alts and aliases coming from? The ****
                Lmmfao. I mean a bunch of newbies/oldies undercover talking ****... But Dam Wilder put fire to that ass!! Aj gotta man up! Fanboys SERIOUSLY know dam well no flat fee being accepted with Uncle Al back there. Lennox Lewis must be cringing right now. Counting people pockets. Last I check Wilder was a Multimillionaire lol shyt! Smmfh at the detractors of the biggest heavyweight fight in Awhile.

Comment

• Boxing always comes full circle. Always... The fans will call for Joshua and Wilder. There isn't anything Hearn can do about it. They can be anti American, pay Wilder what they think he's worth, fight bums and old men and keep the hype train going, but boxing always comes full circle.

Here we have grown up watching our great fighters in great fights win big fights and lose big fights. The UK has never had that kind of hype. It's all new to them. A top American and a top UK fighter. I can't say that. Floyd and Hatton was big and so was Hop Calzaghe. Hatton came here and got rich and took a big risk. Yeah he lost but he tried for greatness. That's what Hearn and Joshua are scared of. The so-called crash and burn effect. But Hatton has one thing. The respect of his peers. Joshua doesn't have that yet, Wilder does.

Yeah you had 40Cal and Froch and Lennox, Benn and a few others who risked coming here to become great and did. Now you have this big stiff lumbering overration and all his fans talk about is Wilder's worth and Joshua's checks-but never the fight.

You said Joshua has more skills. Where are they and what are they? It's crumbling all around them and they don't know it yet. Hearn and Joshua felt pressure to make an offer to Wilder because of that **** performance against Parker, but I know the deal. And now the fans are starting to see the true colors of this boxing fallacy in Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarCarter813 View Post
                    A bs offer. That's like you and a friend split a lotto ticket with the jackpot set at 100 mil and you was offered 12 mil, would you take it?
                    The UK fans on here would from the bullshyt they spewing. Knowing dam well in this big of a fight, who's taking flat fee. Ill keep the 87.5 mill. They probably really would and I haven't gotten to 3rd comment page lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sotgoda8662152
                      Why is everybody ignoring the statement in the telegraph article where AJ still wants 50/50 even if he loses? That is the bigger problem in my opinion - not necessarily the 12% offer to Wilder which is very low. If AJ's offer had been to accept the reverse if he loses, i think Wilder would have signed already.
                      The shoe well most certainly be on the other foot, Joshua won't be able to negotiate from a position of strength with no belts. The rematch will be in America on Wilder's terms. The opposite is also true, meaning that if Wilder loses he can expect an offer of less than 10% I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                      X