No announcement yet.

Ward spent 2013 and 2014 legally battling a man that was dying of cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Yeah the guys a straight up scumbag. He didn't even have a case for suing him, just acting like a diva as usual.The stress that ward put on him could have accelerated the process of his death, no doubt about it.
    Ward ruined your life irrevocably.

Comment

Ward gave all eurotards post traumatic stress disorder.

Get out of this thread seek treatment LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        golovkin didnt want the fight in 2016 so logically he didnt really want it in 2014.....

That's an illogical statement.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          So you're suggesting everyone is picking Canelo, yet he's the underdog. I think it's you that doesn't know how betting works?
          Yes most on here seem to be picking Canelo.

Also betting odds isn't always the best way to see who people are picking. McGregor was the underdog but 95% of bets were placed on him.

BTW why are you ducking this thread >>>> https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769961
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-30-2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

^^ while you guys lose sleep over ward's superiority over kovalev here he is peacefully taking his son out on a stroll. sleep more hate less..

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Also betting odds isn't always the best way to see who people are picking. McGregor was the underdog but 95% of bets were placed on him.
              The odds don't reflect how many people placed bets, but they reflect how many people think one guy will win. People like to bet the underdog, but the underdog is the underdog because most people think he will lose. So when you say most people are picking Canelo, you're wrong. It's not true.

As for the other thread, I'm happy to check it out, but how can I duck something I'm not aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                The point is Kovalev lost and Ward retired undefeated so he has to drag him down one way or another
                Well we know what the motive is, but the thread itself is literally pointless. NSB reaches all time lows way too much

Comment

The odds don't reflect how many people placed bets, but they reflect how many people think one guy will win. People like to bet the underdog, but the underdog is the underdog because most people think he will lose. So when you say most people are picking Canelo, you're wrong. It's not true.

As for the other thread, I'm happy to check it out, but how can I duck something I'm not aware of.
                  The bookies try to balance the books. One guy betting 1000 outweighs and moves the odds more than 3 guys betting 200 on the other guy. Like i said you don't know **** about betting. Odds move with how much money is on one or the other. Nothing to do with how many or who most are picking.

Irrelevant anyway. Because i was talking about posters on this site. Which i have stated about 3 times and you jsut ignore.
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-30-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    The bookies try to balance the books. One guy betting 1000 outweighs and moves the odds more than 3 guys betting 200 on the other guy. Like i said you don't know **** about betting. Odds move with how much money is on one or the other. Nothing to do with how many or who most are picking.
                    You didn't say most people betting. You just said most people. Most people think GGG will win, which is why he's the favorite.

Irrelevant anyway. Because i was talking about posters on this site. Which i have stated about 3 times and you jsut ignore.
                    I ignore it because it's you moving the goal posts after the fact. Which is your MO.
                    Last edited by N/A; 01-30-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I ignore it because it's you moving the goal posts after the fact. Which is your MO.
                      No it's you lacking common sense. I think most people would know i was talking about posters on here without having to say it.

And you still don't understand how betting/bookies work.

The bookies set the odds.
                      The odds change with how much money is placed.

Nothing to do with who most people are backing. Which is why McGregor was the underdog even though 95% of bets were for him to win.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-30-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X