Ward spent 2013 and 2014 legally battling a man that was dying of cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The bookies set the odds.
    hahahaha do you think they set them based on what they had for lunch?

they set the odds based on who people think will win . . .

Comment

Who gives a ****????? Ward felt he had a legitimate case. The courts ruled otherwise. Why should Ward give up his rights because that man had cancer? I swear ya'll are dumb as **** sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        And he lost in the court everytime.

What a ****ty person. In september 2014 Goossen died.

That was the period of time when HBO and Golovkin wanted the fight, and Ward said no because he was battling against Goossen.

Great person tho. Such an hypocrite.
        What???? What the fck that have to with business. Y'all just love to flip everything Ward does against him. It's pathetic and last time I checked it was 2018 loser

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          What???? What the fck that have to with business. Y'all just love to flip everything Ward does against him. It's pathetic and last time I checked it was 2018 loser
          ward already put their 2016 and 2017 in body bags....let them live! lol

Comment

the stress almost certainly led to goosen's death. i think its fair to call ward a murderer

Comment

Ward is a POS no balls scary rat

Comment

Can you look up how many years did Carlos Baldomir spent banging his little daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  More like a sonofabltch!
                  Dunno about that, but Pacquiao is a sonofawitch.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    That's an illogical statement.
                    how is it illogical? i said if golovkin didnt want the fight in 2016 clearly he didnt want it in 2014 either

golovkins fans, trainer and promoter all said these two things...."ward isnt relevant right now...hes been inactive" and "dont even think ward can make 168 anymore"

so golovkin had a chance to fight andre ward who is rusty and had been inactive...and also would have had to kill himself to make the weight.....yet he didnt want to....that sounds like a dream to me if you want to cherrypick a big name.....struggling to make weight and been inactive for nearly 2 years and had only really fought paul smith to that poitn(ward wanted each guy to take one more fight then meet in 2016)

but you guys expect us to believe that golovkin wanted to fight ward in 2014 who was in his physical prime and was fighting pretty regularly and had no trouble making weight? haha...yeah ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Isnt it obvious? Ward made him suffer thus making his condition worse which eventually killed him. So when its all said and done Ward is a murderer
                      Yeah, real talk bro.

Ward also murdered all of Kovalev's future children with all those low blows.

Kovalev has been shooting blanks since.

Comment

Working...
                      X