Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the GOAT 154 lbs and under fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    I've never fought professionally. I've trained and sparred and trained some kids at a basic level. Did I say I was a hall of fame boxer or trainer?

You don't have to be a pro to have a grasp of boxing history. I've never played soccer or coached but I know the sport and I know facts that happened. You didn't even know that sandy Saddler won a title or beat Willie Pep.
    Me and my son have both shed blood in this sport..I dont act like I know the entire history but I love this sport and follow it dearly

Comment

• Originally posted by larry spence View Post
      Me and my son have both shed blood in this sport..I dont act like I know the entire history but I love this sport and follow it dearly
      I trust you do but you disrespect the sport and others when you try and insult their intelligence and tell them that all-time greats who clearly were world champions in golden eras never won titles. No hard feelings I'm just saying. In reality it's almost impossible to compare eras but I find it distasteful to not know a fighter or era and trash them or it.

Comment

I trust you do but you disrespect the sport and others when you try and insult their intelligence and tell them that all-time greats who clearly were world champions in golden eras never won titles. No hard feelings I'm just saying. In reality it's almost impossible to compare eras but I find it distasteful to not know a fighter or era and trash them or it.
        So do you!!!

Comment

• Ah, Mr. Pretentious throwing out names of fighters from decades ago he hasn't seen fight, then going on to brag about how many fights he's seen live.

Nothing new then.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Ah, Mr. Pretentious throwing out names of fighters from decades ago he hasn't seen fight, then going on to brag about how many fights he's seen live.

Nothing new then.
            Seen them all fight and multiple times for many of them.
            You sound salty that you don't make it out to live fights.

Comment

Seen them all fight and multiple times for many of them.
              You sound salty that you don't make it out to live fights.
              You know I don't make it out to live fights how? Nobody cares dude, but you somehow manage to bring it up in nearly every thread.

This is pretty much how your interactions go...

OP: List your top 10 p4p fighters
              chrisjs: How many live fights have you been to?

Weird as hell.

Comment

You only just found out 20-30 mins ago that both were world champions after finding out who they are about an hour ago. There's quite a few historians who are more qualified than me and certainly more than you who would put both ahead of him. I didn't say as concrete. I said "could make case".
                Can't make a case for Jimmy Wilde at all. Not even close.

I guess Saddler you could argue but realistically Mayweather is going to remembered greater than him I would imagine.

Wilde, Jofre, Olivares, etc, not even close.

Comment

You know I don't make it out to live fights how? Nobody cares dude, but you somehow manage to bring it up in nearly every thread.

This is pretty much how your interactions go...

OP: List your top 10 p4p fighters
                  chrisjs: How many live fights have you been to?

Weird as hell.
                  I've never answered that specific question.

It just seems like you haven't been to fights because you've made a big deal in a butthurt manner which would suggest you felt attacked because you haven't seen many if any life fights.
                  Last edited by chrisJS; 01-27-2018, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I've never answered that specific question.

It just seems like you haven't been to fights because you've made a big deal in a butthurt manner which would suggest you felt attacked because you haven't seen many if any life fights.
                    Butthurt? Loooool. I and others are just sick of you sounding like a broken record in every thread over something nobody cares about.

Comment

Butthurt? Loooool. I and others are just sick of you sounding like a broken record in every thread over something nobody cares about.
                      Yeah, butthurt, alt. Good to see I am bothering the fan boys aka not boxing fans.

Only a fake boxing fan doesn't care about the names I mentioned or in your case know about them.
                      Last edited by chrisJS; 01-27-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X