Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the GOAT 154 lbs and under fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Don't compare a wannabe to someone with legit knowledge like IronDan.
    Let me guess you are one of those butthurt casuals who never goes to live fights and has to defend Floyd at every chance and can't even name 100 of the fighters in the hall of fame?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      You only just found out 20-30 mins ago that both were world champions after finding out who they are about an hour ago. There's quite a few historians who are more qualified than me and certainly more than you who would put both ahead of him. I didn't say as concrete. I said "could make case".
      Based on what??? please tell me what??

Comment

Let me guess you are one of those butthurt casuals who never goes to live fights and has to defend Floyd at every chance and can't even name 100 of the fighters in the hall of fame?
        what kind of criteria is this>> "oh i go to live fights and hate floyd so im a diehard boxing fan"

Comment

• Originally posted by larry spence View Post
          Based on what??? please tell me what??
          I've said why a million posts ago why some would argue the point. You take things too personally about a fighter who doesn't even know who you are.

Comment

what kind of criteria is this>> "oh i go to live fights and hate floyd so im a diehard boxing fan"
            By paying to go to fights you are making an effort to support the sport and especially if you pay to see other fights live and not just one or two fighters. Too many cats around here tell you who to root for yet won't even buy a ticket themselves.

Comment

I've said why a million posts ago why some would argue the point. You take things too personally about a fighter who doesn't even know who you are.
              there is no damn argument at all to rank them over Mayweather, he is 100 times better then them, fought better comp, achieved more and was a far better fighter

Comment

• better then Mayweather??? are you ******???

Comment

there is no damn argument at all to rank them over Mayweather, he is 100 times better then them, fought better comp, achieved more and was a far better fighter
                  Thing is you didn't even know they existed yesterday and barely found out either was a world champ. You don't know Boxing pre 1996.

Comment

Thing is you didn't even know they existed yesterday and barely found out either was a world champ. You don't know Boxing pre 1996.
                    What have you done in boxing, whats you boxing record? who have you trained to box? what gyms have you been to, trained and sparred?

Comment

What have you done in boxing, whats you boxing record? who have you trained to box? what gyms have you been to, trained and sparred?
                      I've never fought professionally. I've trained and sparred and trained some kids at a basic level. Did I say I was a hall of fame boxer or trainer?

You don't have to be a pro to have a grasp of boxing history. I've never played soccer or coached but I know the sport and I know facts that happened. You didn't even know that sandy Saddler won a title or beat Willie Pep.

Comment

Working...
                      X