Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney Reflects on Near Brawl With Donald Trump in AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tranny Trump and his butch little first man. Mike and Barry Obama. All occult degenerate trash the 99% peasants serve and worship everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
      this was a mess to read. I think you got me confused with a diff race but it only goes to prove my point! Keep hatin on whitey, im sure you live under it's roof
      Not at all. I own mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        Point taken. You hate Toney, that's all. No problem.
        No I don't.

I just don't live in fantasy land where James Toney would be 700-0 if he was "dedicated" and would be an ATG in every weight class from 160 to Heavyweight and he "destroyed" fighters by winning competitive decsions.

I live in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
          Tranny Trump and his butch little first man. Mike and Barry Obama. All occult degenerate trash the 99% peasants serve and worship everyday.
          I actually couldn't agree more,obamas married to a man & trump used to pay for his wife to get banged on his 747 jet,hes as much a cuck as they come. Melania trump used to be a call girl when needledîck donald met her. All these elitist bilderberg scum that run the world are as sick as they come. They would sell their penis for power esp. Trump w his overcompensating ass.

Comment

KaeperDic = Donald Trump

Both FAKE
            Both Suk COMMUNIST DIC
            BOTH fKN FRAUDS
            Both dont give a SHT about anyone else. ESPECIALLY MexiCANS or Cubans!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              No I don't.

I just don't live in fantasy land where James Toney would be 700-0 if he was "dedicated" and would be an ATG in every weight class from 160 to Heavyweight and he "destroyed" fighters by winning competitive decsions.

I live in reality.
              Me too. But I disagree on most of your points. Not a great deal of a problem, again.

Sometimes reality does not tell it all. A classic example is Holyfield vs Tyson. "Reality" tells that Holyfield twice beat Tyson, but I still think that Tyson was the better fighter of the two in terms of sheer talent and natural ability.

In the case of Toney, I'm just talking about a wasted talent (in spite of the results he achieved).
              Last edited by Tatabanya; 11-26-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Seriously though,I love racist white like u, without u I wouldn't have anyone to laugh at. Same goes for everyone I talk sh too,you clowns are what keep me coming here to clown your srry asses.
                And I hate POS MAS Murdering **** lovers like KaperSUKaDIC

When he takes his FAKE ass KNEE I want to grab the BACK off his FAKE afro and have him SUK MY DIC.

Comment

I know the Black Community's went threw some sht with the KKK but when KaperFUK supported Fidel Castro who makes the KKK seem like Choir boys I have a HUGE problem. IM pretty sure the KKK didnt MURDER 100,000,000++ of ppl.
                  BOTH FKN EVIL!!! One black guy is cool with Castro doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    KaeperDic = Donald Trump

Both FAKE
                    Both Suk COMMUNIST DIC
                    BOTH fKN FRAUDS
                    Both dont give a SHT about anyone else. ESPECIALLY MexiCANS or Cubans!
                    Ohh wait!!!

Both RACIST!!!

Kapernick only gives a FUK about Black Ppl

Trump only gives a FUK about $$$$ and White PPL

Kepernick = Trump
                    Trump = Kapernick

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      Me too. But I disagree on most of your points. Not a great deal of a problem, again.

Sometimes reality does not tell it all. A classic example is Holyfield vs Tyson. "Reality" tells that Holyfield twice beat Tyson, but I still think that Tyson was the better fighter of the two in terms of sheer talent and natural ability.

In the case of Toney, I'm just talking about a wasted talent (in spite of the results he achieved).
                      Tyson-Holyfield is debatable and I don't see how that relates in any way to this scenario.

Everything I have said about Toney is factual. There is no evidence what to ever to suggest he could dominate a heavyweight division. None.

Comment

Working...
                      X