No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney Reflects on Near Brawl With Donald Trump in AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    what does Lil'G have to do with 154, or 168? nothing!
    He really ruined your life, LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      He really ruined your life, LMAO!
      not at all! Canelo is a great fighter! It was a pleasure seeing him murk up LiL'G's image. More nelo bouts to come too!

Comment

• so he's an ******* cuz he didnt know jt's name?

what a twit

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Only a dumb ass can't see that trump is as racist as they come. Ffs hes the closest thing to côcksucking senator McCarthy in this era.
          what did trump do/say that makes him racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            what did trump do/say that makes him racist?
            What hasnt he said? He says racist sh on a daily basis & demonstrates it through his policies as well. Just Google racist trump statements youll see.

Comment

What hasnt he said? He says racist sh on a daily basis & demonstrates it through his policies as well. Just Google racist trump statements youll see.
              I dont have to google anything.... I asked you what did he say/do that was racist in its inception.....

its fairly easy for you since you said he says shiiit everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                Iron dan I coclude you just don't like James. And hey that cool, we just disagree.
                Again, nothing to do with what I like and don't like.

I am telling the truth.

He LOST to Peter twice - FACT.

He was down all 3 cards and getting CLEARLY outboxed by Nunn - FACT.

He never dominated or "easily outboxed" any top fighter in his entire career - FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by b d w View Post
                  I guess it depends on how you look at the Nunn fight. I certainly don’t think he was out boxing him with ease. Clearly he jumped out to an early lead and Toney had to resort to moving down to about Plan C, but all through those middle rounds he was inching closer and closer. You can even hear it in Angelo Dundee’s voice in between rounds as the fight waters on. He knows Toney is coming on and Nunn is starting to fade a little. To sort of imply that Toney got a lucky type of swing for the fences KO is a little unfair to him.

It was a fight he was down in, but he never gave up, backed himself to come on in the later rounds and duly got the knockout in the champs hometown. A great win for him.
                  I never said he was lucky to win.

But he was CLEARLY losing and down on all 3 cards. Nothing about that fight was easy for Toney.

Comment

Quote what he said. I always ask everybody that says that he is racist to tell me what he did. So far, nothing.

Why is he racist, because the media or the liberals say it?

Comment

• Toney has always been confrontational. A lot of ppl didn't like working with him because of his antics.

He could had been one of the great ones but his arrogance and laziness ruined his career

Comment

Working...
                      X