No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney Reflects on Near Brawl With Donald Trump in AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    Kush King is destroying you. I live in a mostly white community. I love most of them and most of them love me. So again you're losing on the merits.
    yea I am real destroyed. how come you don't want to live among your superior black folk?

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by buge View Post
      **** Toney, he's not that special, and can't remember what he ate yesterday
      all these sports figures (whether white, black, etc.) are just dancing monkeys, for the amusement of viewers
      Toney isn't contributing anything to the good of society, so should be glad he even gets paid $50 let alone how much he actually made
      Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Stfu u dsab!!! Toney is a legend & your just a racist needledîckless bîtch like your daddy trump.

What have you contributed to society besides cleaning trumps ass crack @ rest stops?:bukkake:
      Yep. Wondering why Buge is even on this forum if the above is really his opinion of sports figures. SMH

Comment

• Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Trump never got on his hands and knees and praised Jamius Tonius the Great for the god that he truly is = Donald Twump is rayceest. LOL.

That NFL guy pissed off lots of people - if a muslim terrorist blows **** up, it doesn't give you the right to burn the Quran and disrespect hundreds of millions of other people.

I don't like Trump either, but man these ******* crying all the time gets annoying. Get a job, start a family and ignore politicians

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Only a dumb ass can't see that trump is as racist as they come. Ffs hes the closest thing to côcksucking senator McCarthy in this era.
        Agreed. Racist, misogynist, bigot, xenophobe. Just what his Dumpiot base luvs him for. And yet, there he is, smelling up OUR White House. No worries, the azzhatt-in-chief will be gone within a year, likely less.

Comment

• Black panther like me be mainstream? Do you know english?

Comment

• I just would like to add i hate Trump but i like his daughter. She is nice and good looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Well what a coincidence that your bîtch ass showed your face around here again u racist pos.

Funny how u ran away after trying to lie like you were mexican in order to claim"even though im mexican I hate ...." like a dsab you are.

You got CAUGHT in a blatant lie after I used your prior posts to PROVE your a lying trump supporting cuck that has repeatedly referenced mexicans in the 3rd person.

That shows what kind of racist hypocrite idiot were dealing with. You thought by acting mexican it would give you credibility in hating mexican/black fighters,but u got exposed as a white" great white hoper" that worships white hypejobs like ggg.

You ran away for a while & now u resurfaced like a coward.
              The only cowardly ***** is you pos shyt key board warrior calling me a racist because you cant handle the truth. GTFO of this country if you cant handle the truth. Stop making yourself look bad stalking other posters. what the dog won't play with you again or your idol bytch Connelo wont sign for the rematch. You are disgrace go away. I dont want to hear your stupid gimp comment either or the clown logo. Predictable twat, Go away groupie. "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
              X