No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney Reflects on Near Brawl With Donald Trump in AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
    when I get a message like this, it's because I struck a nerve. Newspapers and news outlets???lol you that gullible biatch that believes whatever stories are put forth by the media. The same that has y'all screaming BLM! Inferior? Im only inferior to God and the heavenly host, get that **** settled in your gullible brain. On my deployment to Iraq, it was your thugged out blacks that showed most fear and lacked focus on our missions!! True story. If anything, I would say they made me feel superior. Y'all will figure it out one day though.

The news papers and news out lets present claims of racism from all sides. I guess that went over your phoney veteran head. Hard to have a debate with a low intelligence quotient paper pusher like you coward. Most white men and vets I know would take your lazy azz out back and teach you a few real life lessons. Inferior only to God? You Bum you don't know God. Real God fearing men know God created men equal no matter the skin color. When I was deployed to iraq, hahahaha as the soup warmer? GTFO you blame blacks, Mexicans and Asians for your pathetic life and lack of success. Trisomy 21 you only have yourself to blame for being a lazy scrub. You are a silly little girl. Begone!

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      God, You are so ****ing stupid. I hope someone Knocks Out your Yellow Teeth. You never went to Iraq. You played COD with your asian Friends.
      RomanReigns I spotted that immediately. That Bum never went to iraq. I bet 10k he still lives in his moms trailer.

Comment

trump has added the country of james toneyistan to his travel ban. lock him up lock him up! build the wall build the wall! bringing out all hte favs!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          No Toney lost both fights to Peter. The first fight was not scored a draw.

Toney outboxed Nunn? You really are a comedian. Nunn was outboxing Toney with ease, absolutely schooling him and he was down on all cards before the KO.

Toney did not "easily" outbox or "easily" beat any top fighter in his entire career. "He knocked them out" You are hilarious. The only top fighter he knocked out was Nunn and again in a fight he was getting totally schooled in.
          Iron dan I coclude you just don't like James. And hey that cool, we just disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtairborne24 View Post
            Thank you for clearing that up. He probably owned the building they fought in, sounds like it was at the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. Just shows how ignorant Toney really is. Wanting to knock someone out because they do not know your name. Toney is kind of like Mayweather, its a good thing boxing is a popular sport in this country because if it wasnt for boxing, then Toney and Mayweather would more than likely be dead, in jail or garbage men. If you think im being racist, then just ask B-hopkins and Tyson and many other boxers what they were doing before boxing. Theres a huge difference between making stuff up to fit your racist ideology and presenting facts and I was only talking facts in those two examples but there are many others with the same story.
            I guess you forgot trump was sued by the justice dept for discrimination and lost. And how is it not racist to say ALL muslims are terrorist? Please answer that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
              I'm stupid because you said so? I have yellow teeth? You hope someone knocks my teeth out? I never went to iraq? I played cod instead?

Does being inaccurate make you smart? Were you lonely and needed to jump in a conversation that never gave af about you?
              tankdestroyer.....hahahahaha more like tv dinner destroyer. Your response means Big RomanReigns depiction of your sorry lets play make believe veteran loser self was accurate. I bet you walk around in army fatigues just so someone will show you some love. What a Bum.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                tushking.... and you just love white folk all to death hahahha
                Kush King is destroying you. I live in a mostly white community. I love most of them and most of them love me. So again you're losing on the merits.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                  tankdestroyer.....hahahahaha more like tv dinner destroyer. Your response means Big RomanReigns depiction of your sorry lets play make believe veteran loser self was accurate. I bet you walk around in army fatigues just so someone will show you some love. What a Bum.
                  very funny, I would be offended if it were true. I wish you as much blessings mrblowlive.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                    RomanReigns I spotted that immediately. That Bum never went to iraq. I bet 10k he still lives in his moms trailer.
                    Garry Owen 2011-2012 Iraq Kuwait camp vbc and buehring

Comment

LOL. What?

Comment

Working...
                      X