Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney Reflects on Near Brawl With Donald Trump in AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Toney Reflects on Near Brawl With Donald Trump in AC

Former three division world champion James Toney is no fan of United States President Donald Trump. Toney, 49 years old, was in the ring back in May when he knocked out Mike Sheppard in a heavyweight contest. The win raised his record to 77 victories, 10 defeats, 3 draws and 47 wins by knockout. In a recent interview with The Guardian, Toney tackled a number of topics - including his opinions on Trump.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Toney never was that bright. Good thing he was restrained, he'd be a lot poorer now had he done it

Comment

Its so weird the world we live in. I never in my lifetume thought someone as stupid and racist as trump would become president. Theres a million other words for him

Comment

His post fight interview after the Holyfield fight, when he slammed Jim Gray's microphone to the mat, remains one of the best ever.

"Who's next? Who's next?"

Too bad he couldn't stop eating. He might have ruled the heavyweights if he only wanted.

Comment

Trump never got on his hands and knees and praised Jamius Tonius the Great for the god that he truly is = Donald Twump is rayceest. LOL.

That NFL guy pissed off lots of people - if a muslim terrorist blows **** up, it doesn't give you the right to burn the Quran and disrespect hundreds of millions of other people.

I don't like Trump either, but man these ******* crying all the time gets annoying. Get a job, start a family and ignore politicians

Comment

**** Toney, he's not that special, and can't remember what he ate yesterday

all these sports figures (whether white, black, etc.) are just dancing monkeys, for the amusement of viewers

Toney isn't contributing anything to the good of society, so should be glad he even gets paid $50 let alone how much he actually made

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Trump never got on his hands and knees and praised Jamius Tonius the Great for the god that he truly is = Donald Twump is rayceest. LOL.

That NFL guy pissed off lots of people - if a muslim terrorist blows **** up, it doesn't give you the right to burn the Quran and disrespect hundreds of millions of other people.

I don't like Trump either, but man these ******* crying all the time gets annoying. Get a job, start a family and ignore politicians
              I have a lot of close Cuban friends and after seeing Kaperdic sport Castro shirt is all I needed to see that he is a FRAUD!!!

Could of had job with the Ravens before he started calling his future employer a slave owner. Could of probably had a Dolphins job as well until he pissed off the Cubano community.... KaperDUM deserves what he gets

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                **** Toney, he's not that special, and can't remember what he ate yesterday

all these sports figures (whether white, black, etc.) are just dancing monkeys, for the amusement of viewers

Toney isn't contributing anything to the good of society, so should be glad he even gets paid $50 let alone how much he actually made
                Stfu u dsab!!! Toney is a legend & your just a racist needledīckless bītch like your daddy trump.

What have you contributed to society besides cleaning trumps ass crack @ rest stops?:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

Only a dumb ass can't see that trump is as racist as they come. Ffs hes the closest thing to cōcksucking senator McCarthy in this era.
                  Last edited by kushking; 11-26-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

If Trump was 50 years younger he'd kick Toney's ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X