Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Do I Need 'Lower Standard' Whyte To Land Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION][/MENTION]So that hearn can satisfy whytes demands and deliver for him, and so that hearn can hustle the fighters and make a killing off a ppv fight. I already did the math and was super conservative on the live gate imo but admittedly im guessin ..ill find the post....

Whyte cant headline a show in uk

Thats why his o2 show vs wach got pulled. Barely any tickets were being sold.

If whyte wilder sold 300k ppvs at 25dollars a pop thats 7.5mil . 40% goes to cable provider so sky or virgin whatever. 10% to sky sports. We at 3.75mil. Im gonna be very conservative in my numbers. Lets say usa and rest of world tv rights over a couple mil. Total now 6mil. Ticket profits couple mil. We at 8mil total and hearn offered 3 mil.....hearn is hustling fighters bad ...and all he does is set up a press conference and send letters to sanctioning bodies....and feeds people bs

Comment

Fight Whyte for how much? There's a lot of people on here assuming Wilder will get more fighting Whyte in London, than Breazeale in the U.S. We haven't seen the offer, so why assume the money is better? The money will be better for Hearn, and that's the only thing we know so far! Wilder shouldn't travel to London for anything less than $7 million!

Comment

I don't get it, a man who has fought Molina, Duwhatever, Washington and a bunch of other bums and journeymen is complaining about Whyte? And not only that, about his biggest ever payday...while more than happy to take on titzilla?

Can someone explain that to me?

Comment

Hearn is fast becoming a joke.He says he would have to pay Wilder much more than he's worth ....lol....Wilder fighting A.J. in the UK. would make massive money .Give Wilder his share of that MASSIVE pot you greedy bastard.

Comment

Wilder is Number 1

Wilder should just ignor Joshua and Hearn and just fight all comers. Let Joshua and Hearn have their little fantasy world in the U.K. fighting cherry picked opponents in his home town. At some point UK fans will begin to realize their must be a reason why Hearn will only let Joshua fight carefully picked opponents and only at venues where he can control the judges and referee. Joshua's only claim to fame is his win over a 41 year old Klitchko who had already lost his last fight and still almost beat Joshua. It's starting to be pretty apparent why Joshua only fights close to home against carefully picked fighters. We'll never know how good or bad Joshua could have been but he'll make a lot of money fighting stiffs. At least Wilder is seeming to want to fight the best and so many of his opponents resort to juicing in order to fight him. In my mind Wilder has to be considered the best heavyweight out there right now while Joshua may be the best in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
              Wilder should just ignor Joshua and Hearn and just fight all comers. Let Joshua and Hearn have their little fantasy world in the U.K. fighting cherry picked opponents in his home town. At some point UK fans will begin to realize their must be a reason why Hearn will only let Joshua fight carefully picked opponents and only at venues where he can control the judges and referee. Joshua's only claim to fame is his win over a 41 year old Klitchko who had already lost his last fight and still almost beat Joshua. It's starting to be pretty apparent why Joshua only fights close to home against carefully picked fighters. We'll never know how good or bad Joshua could have been but he'll make a lot of money fighting stiffs. At least Wilder is seeming to want to fight the best and so many of his opponents resort to juicing in order to fight him. In my mind Wilder has to be considered the best heavyweight out there right now while Joshua may be the best in the UK
              Most of what you say is bollocks .They've both fought hand picked opponents but AJ'S resume is the better .Wilder is not totally to blame for fighting nothing but nobodies but the fact remains.All the UK fans want to see AJ v Wilder but Hearn will try to guide him through Parker and unfit and unlicenced Fury at this moment money earners but of no real interest in comparison.
              How you reach the conclusion of Wilder being the best is obviously based on fiction but the fact is this fight must happen next as they are both unbeaten with a case to be made for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                on wilder's own resume maybe? was stiverne that good of a W?
                What has Whyte done that makes you feel he is better than Molina, Arreola, Duhappas, or Washington for that matter. And this is not me saying those guys are that good...just what makes Whyte better than them?

Comment

Originally posted by IconBoy View Post
                  Windmill is scared of Whyte.
                  Its actually like this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gt_2sFD9E8

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    its called building a fight you dumb ****. whyte should be a relatively easy fight for a nice payday and makes the joshua fight even bigger.
                    The Heavyweight division is VERY limited so stop with the excuses. They can fight next & if it's good & goes the distance we could have a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                      Even wilders admitting his previous opponents were rubbish. Whyte would be a step up from all of them and he's very average. Just beat Whyte and then AJ will knock you out in the summer.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gt_2sFD9E8

Comment

Working...
                      X