Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Do I Need 'Lower Standard' Whyte To Land Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Do I Need 'Lower Standard' Whyte To Land Joshua?

Last Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Deontay Wilder retained his WBC heavyweight title and unbeaten record after a vicious first-round knockout of Bermane Stiverne. Stiverne had been the only fighter to ever push Wilder (39-0) the distance, but he was unable to last three minutes at the Barclays Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least he is acknowledging his record is a big joke now. I mean now he doesnt want any more bums? What a shock I figure he would keep fighting them as long as he could. AJ will smash him next year I say mid next year we get the fight.

Comment

ehhhhh, you don't....

You can easily wait until the Summer or fight Breazeale for 1/4 the money in the meantime.

Take it or leave it.

Comment

its called building a fight you dumb ****. whyte should be a relatively easy fight for a nice payday and makes the joshua fight even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          its called building a fight you dumb ****. whyte should be a relatively easy fight for a nice payday and makes the joshua fight even bigger.
          It doesn't at all lol just puts more $$$ in Eddie's pockets

Comment

There really is no excuse for Hearn asking Wilder to fight Whyte first. The "popularity" argument collapses because AJ's fought his share of unknowns.

UFC: where the best fight the best today Boxing: where the best fight the best "eventually"

I love how the guys who try to justify the delay because of commercial reasons and letting the fight gain momentum call themselves boxing fans, but don't know they're indirectly causing the demise of the sport by defending these charlatans

Comment

Windmill is scared of Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                A guy who draws 90k fans needs to build a fight vs another champion?

You guys are terrified of wilder for some reason. He won't even be the favorite

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  There really is no excuse for Hearn asking Wilder to fight Whyte first. The "popularity" argument collapses because AJ's fought his share of unknowns.

UFC: where the best fight the best today Boxing: where the best fight the best "eventually"

I love how the guys who try to justify the delay because of commercial reasons and letting the fight gain momentum call themselves boxing fans, but don't know they're indirectly causing the demise of the sport by defending these charlatans
                  We all know it is going to happen in the Summer, for obvious reasons to any one with a brain.

Wilder can fight Breazeale in the meantime, or wait, but don't come to the negotiating table asking for anything over 30% if you take that route, be ready to accept your 25% in all likelihood.

Comment

Wilder is quickly becoming the one of the dumbest boxers of recent memory for me ,right next to Ortiz !

Hearn even speaking to him live yesterday along with Finkle told them he doesnt have to take the Whyte fight to get a Joshua one but the two fights arent going to be negotiated together but why not take a huge pay day and get even more money in the meantime until Joshua deal is negotiated .

This knuckle head then went on a pointless rant yelling over Hearn at some point when Hearn told him hes not being avoided by anyone least of all Joshua !

A true moron of the highest order after hearing him talk with no media around him and he proved that to me ,Hearn and Co. must be thinking how dumb team Wilder is bc no one even had an answer for him as too who makes the decisions behind Wilder ? .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-07-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X