Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Do I Need 'Lower Standard' Whyte To Land Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You so called boxing fans need to stop with Whyte, he's just a deflection being used by Hearns to keep Wilder off AJ a$$. I'm not even a Wilder fan but I have seen he's improving. If Hearns thought AJ could beat him he would be next. AJ sells out in the UK no matter who he fights. True boxing fans can see AJ is robotic and throws two jabs then a right he has no change up to his fighting style. We have seen Wilder beat robotic fighters but we have never seen AJ beat an athletic fighter. Hearns sees that also, if he had faith in either Whyte or Joshua he would guarantee that Wilder gets AJ after Whyte since Wilder is willing to go to England.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Wilder will have another fight before Joshua ,i believe he owes the fans a top 3 guy just on all his hand picked voluntary fights ,dont you ?
      of course thats why he wants to fight AJ

imo if that dont happen he should go after parkers belt easy pickings imo

Comment

Wilder must not want to fight Joshua - what is the explanation for why he keeps pushing out lies and propaganda, especially this one that he has to fight Whyte to get Joshua?

I think he's trying to send out dog signals to his "people" to start defending his ducking of Whyte and Joshua. I'm still not sold that Wilder wants to leave the U.S.

Comment

Its the ONLY fight that true fans want to see fuk the business men and hiding.

This greatest division has been sleeping for too long ...

Just do it!

Comment

wouldn't be whyte one of his best opponents? or maybe the best?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Wilder must not want to fight Joshua - what is the explanation for why he keeps pushing out lies and propaganda, especially this one that he has to fight Whyte to get Joshua?

I think he's trying to send out dog signals to his "people" to start defending his ducking of Whyte and Joshua. I'm still not sold that Wilder wants to leave the U.S.
              hearn said u have to fight whyte first

wilder said ill fight if contract sez AJ next

hearn immediately said thats not how this works

whatever that means

so wilder called hearns bluff and he backpedaled.

thats all been reported and verified.

Comment

Wilder, you don’t need Joshua. You the best hw in the world, don’t be fooled. You a side not Joshua!!!

Comment

Whyte is NOT better than Stivernie to be honest! They need to use another Gate Keeper for AJ instead of Whyte!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Wilder, you don’t need Joshua. You the best hw in the world, don’t be fooled. You a side not Joshua!!!
                    Wilder is not the A side. Joshua is the A side, he has more titles, beat Klitschko, draws more crowd in his home country than Wilder does in the U.S. And the U.S is more populated.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      of course thats why he wants to fight AJ

imo if that dont happen he should go after parkers belt easy pickings imo
                      Im not talking about Joshua ,Wilder will have at least one more fight before that . If you are an actual Wilder fan dont you want a top 10 guy on his resume that he fought AS the champion ? Bc im going to be straight up here , if Joshua had his resume i wouldn't be a fan ...point blank !

I dont root for guys who intentionally slow their careers down among other things Wilder does but whatever ,each to his own .

And that has nothing to do with cancelled fights either .

Parker will not fight Wilder over Joshua ! $$$

Comment

Working...
                      X