Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Do I Need 'Lower Standard' Whyte To Land Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Wilder is quickly becoming the one of the dumbest boxers of recent memory for me ,right next to Ortiz !

Hearn even speaking to him live yesterday along with Finkle told them he doesnt have to take the Whyte fight to get a Joshua one but the two fights arent going to be negotiated together but why not take a huge pay day and get even more money in the meantime until Joshua deal is negotiated .

This knuckle head then went on a pointless rant yelling over Hearn at some point when Hearn told him hes not being avoided by anyone least of all Joshua !

A true moron of the highest order after hearing him talk with no media around him and he proved that to me ,Hearn and Co. must be thinking how dumb team Wilder is bc no one even had an answer for him as too who makes the decisions behind Wilder ? .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gt_2sFD9E8

Comment

Originally posted by yaescr View Post
      Indeed. Hearn just stop talking to him, understanding that Wilder is a classless ghetto loud mouth untested idiot that will be brutally knocked out in due time. Wilder's disrespect to Hearn guaranteed the fight will happen sooner rather than later now. It's personal now, too.
      And you are a twinky with the cream filling in the middle. MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Whyte will stop Wilder, it will be the classic case in the UK of Whyte landing a jab and the ref jumping in to stop the fight.

Comment

Im not talking about Joshua ,Wilder will have at least one more fight before that . If you are an actual Wilder fan dont you want a top 10 guy on his resume that he fought AS the champion ? Bc im going to be straight up here , if Joshua had his resume i wouldn't be a fan ...point blank !

I dont root for guys who intentionally slow their careers down among other things Wilder does but whatever ,each to his own .

And that has nothing to do with cancelled fights either .

Parker will not fight Wilder over Joshua ! $$$
          not wilder's fault povetkin and ortiz BOTH failed PED tests..... and they are both top heavyweights well all know that....

imo wilder should go after parker if not then the ortiz fight if hes clean

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            I don't get it, a man who has fought Molina, Duwhatever, Washington and a bunch of other bums and journeymen is complaining about Whyte? And not only that, about his biggest ever payday...while more than happy to take on titzilla?

Can someone explain that to me?
            basically wilder doesnt want to travel to the UK just to fight whyte WITHOUT having the AJ fight guaranteed as the very next fight and if AJ isnt guaranteed he wants more than 5 mil

if anything, wilder wants the AJ fight now! Its mostly some UK fans & hearn lover boys that are making excuses as to why the AJ fight wont happen etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              not wilder's fault povetkin and ortiz BOTH failed PED tests..... and they are both top heavyweights well all know that....

imo wilder should go after parker if not then the ortiz fight if hes clean
              Povetkin and Ortiz arent the only HW's either everyone knows that . Wilder cant blame his lack luster resume on 2 guys !

Wilder should fight Ortiz if hes still at number 1 .

Comment

Povetkin and Ortiz arent the only HW's either everyone knows that . Wilder cant blame his lack luster resume on 2 guys !

Wilder should fight Ortiz if hes still at number 1 .
                ok then who else?
                Fury? nope...

wlad? retired

AJ? hearn issues

ortiz? PED issues

Povetkin? ped issues

Pulev? maybe didnt he pull out the AJ fight with an injury?

whyte? I can see it but in the USA wilder wont go up there to the UK just to fight whyte who is not even the top fighter in the UK (mainly because the AJ fight is available at the moment)

hammer is fight PEDvetkin as of now

Parker? of course
                and maybe lucas browne if the parker fight is a no go

so who else then?

Comment

Stop ducking Whyte you punani.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    basically wilder doesnt want to travel to the UK just to fight whyte WITHOUT having the AJ fight guaranteed as the very next fight and if AJ isnt guaranteed he wants more than 5 mil

if anything, wilder wants the AJ fight now! Its mostly some UK fans & hearn lover boys that are making excuses as to why the AJ fight wont happen etc.
                    LOL AJ has said Hearn will go there to talk since Wilder's team have not made any offers...

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      LOL AJ has said Hearn will go there to talk since Wilder's team have not made any offers...
                      Saw that on YouTube today, hopefully they can come to some agreement. He basically said the same thing about Parker too. Parker was on talksport today saying if the money is right then he want that fight now, I think they were saying something about wanting more than 20%.

Now from the video that I saw with Joshua, he was basically saying if they are being offered twice what they usually make then what is the problem? Are they selling the titles? Quote

Comment

Working...
                      X