Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Do I Need 'Lower Standard' Whyte To Land Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Whyte is lower standard, what the **** are all the fighters on your resume?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      If Whyte is lower standard, what the **** are all the fighters on your resume?
      The real azz kicker here is last month and practically almost a year now i told everyone that a few Joshua victims would be or reach the top of the WBC ( this was when everyone was calling them bums ) so what does that say about the WBC if number 1 ranked Whyte is a bum?

I cant wait until Martin also breaks the top 5 ,after the Joshua fight fight you will soon see the fake Wilder fangirls scatter and then claim how the WBC is garbage when Wilder gets knocked out and out of his rank.

The irony here is when Joshua gets the WBC belt Whyte /Breazeale /and Martin will all be rematches for him bc Wilders track record suggests he will not go into top 5 spot unless it is enforced on him. Go back a few posts on this thread and you will see my Wilder career FACTUAL breakdown .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-10-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        you just pointed out that molina was ranked 7 and the polaco was ranked 9......

wouldnt that be two top 10 ranked fighters according to what you posted?

duhaupas actually beat helenius in his next fights and lost to povetkin, who wilder had a contract to fight until he failed a PED test and the fight got cancelled (remember at the time povetkin was ranked #2)

and right before this stifferne rematch Ortiz was supposed to be the fight (ranked in the top 5) and that fight was signed and ready to go until Ortiz failed his PED test as well.

So to even say that he didn't try to fight top guys is nonsense when they end up failing PED tests and he couldnt get those two in the ring. Unless you wanted the fights to continue while they were juiced up

besides that bryant jennings had two losses in 2015 to wlad and ortiz.... if wilder fought him ya would trash him saying that he just lost twice blah blah blah

Takam had lost to parker and povetkin same thing woulda happened if wilder fought him at the time oh he lost before blah blah blah

andy ruiz i dont even know why ya keep bringing him up honestly

and browne had ONE fight in 2015 and ONE in 2016 and so far ONE in 2017 just LOL
        Sorry but you are deflecting and now using straw man angles here which wont work with me .

Wilder could have fought the fighters i posted up at any time before 2016 and some during ,the fighters he HAND picked were also not quality caliber of remotely any HW champion with 6 title defenses and my post SHOWED that .

You then give credit to duahaupas for defeating HELENIUS ? lol But tgen mock Jennings for losing too ORTIZ and KLITCHKO ,two elite top guys right ? lol

On top of that Whyte has a win over Helenius too but hes a bum? lol

You can claim anything would have happened bc Wilder didnt fight relevant fights (thats an easy strawman angle ) yet but resumes dont have a column for "Could haves " do they?

All you Wilder fanboys live on the "He tried to fight " card and to be brutally honest it makes you guys look desperately stupid bc thats not how boxing works ,its up to the FIGHTER to make his resume and as stated Povetkin and Ortiz isa lame excuse to use when CLEARLY hes HAND PICKED just about all his title defenses , Povetkin was MANDATORY _the end !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-10-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Sorry but you are deflecting and now using straw man angles here which wont work with me .

Wilder could have fought the fighters i posted up at any time before 2016 and some during ,the fighters he HAND picked were also not quality caliber of remotely any HW champion with 6 title defenses and my post SHOWED that .

You then give credit to duahaupas for defeating HELENIUS ? lol But tgen mock Jennings for losing too ORTIZ and KLITCHKO ,two elite top guys right ? lol

On top of that Whyte has a win over Helenius too but hes a bum? lol

You can claim anything would have happened bc Wilder didnt fight relevant fights (thats an easy strawman angle ) yet but resumes dont have a column for "Could haves " do they?

All you Wilder fanboys live on the "He tried to fight " card and to be brutally honest it makes you guys look desperately stupid bc thats not how boxing works ,its up to the FIGHTER to make his resume and as stated Povetkin and Ortiz isa lame excuse to use when CLEARLY hes HAND PICKED just about all his title defenses , Povetkin was MANDATORY _the end !

jennings no because he was coming off two losses... if wilder beat him thats what everyone would say... well he just finish losing twice etc.

those are facts, ya "boxing fans" do that shit all the time its just plain ******ed.

and so what if povetkin was mando did wilder drop the belt or did he sign the contract and went to the uk to work out to get ready for that fight?

just stop it you are bullshitting yourself at this point

Comment

Working...
          X