Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are British Posters not rolling hard with EuBank Jr? USA effect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Please keep up, short bus passenger. We're talking about UK, not US. The evidence is there, Hearn blamed Eubank, Eubank accepted blame. But keep arguing, dumbass.

I'm surprised you're even talking about Chris, the way he whooped that Turk ass
    koolkc107

I've been hyping Eubank Jr. in numerous threads of my own for more than a year Mr. Forest Gimp!

' ''accepted blame...''

Comment

Please keep up, short bus passenger. We're talking about UK, not US. The evidence is there, Hearn blamed Eubank, Eubank accepted blame. But keep arguing, dumbass.

I'm surprised you're even talking about Chris, the way he whooped that Turk ass
      A black guy whooping Turkish ass is masturbation heaven to that creep.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        We are done.

Your myopia is astonishing.

Like what Fishnets said in an article erases what we saw with our own damned eyes.

You think it only took 2 weeks to make Canelo GGG, with all that happened between the two of them before the fight was actually made?

OK...
        We have all dealt with the triple G orthodoxy my friend. Your logic was apparent from the first time it was stated. Your never going to be acknowledged, I feel your pain!

Lets remember that promoters and press have no stake in saying that a company is good, or bad to work with... its entirely an objective statement and the press for its part is a stiff barometer for what is truth and what is fluff.... And the Vegas disaster had one shooter who was a drunk, out of shape gambler who was radicalized and able to shoot off people like a marksman. Yes the press is always got the truth to spare.
        Last edited by billeau2; 10-08-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          koolkc107

I've been hyping Eubank Jr. in numerous threads of my own for more than a year Mr. Forest Gimp!

' ''accepted blame...''
          However when pressed to reveal specifically whose fault it was that the fight didn’t happen Eubank Sr replied: “You know what, I’m gonna give, I’m gonna say it’s my fault because the buck ends with me. I could actually take a court case against him but I’m not gonna do that, I’m gonna take blame because that was yesterday.
          Read more at https://talksport.com/boxing/chris-eubank-sr-u-turn-its-my-fault-golovkin-fight-didnt-happen-plus-hearn-could-promote#FWVJOZWFHUFIWwDg.99

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            A black guy whooping Turkish ass is masturbation heaven to that creep.
            Kafkod uploads Eubank Jr. pic in signature when thread was created ..

Comment

koolkc107

' ''accepted blame...''
              I am not as huge a fan of Chris as you are, but that was a good solid win for him yesterday and it bodes very well for what he may be able to do in division.

It kills me that posters talk about how Jr. ducked Triple G, then cite posts of Sr. taking the blame as proof. Hearn gave Jr. 24 hours to sign, Sr. wanted to negotiate some things (some crazy, yet some very reasonable) and was shut down. And those same posters don't ask themselves why such a tight deadline for a fight that was still 2 months away.

The truth is up until about the time of the Jacobs fight, K2 had a track record of throwing a big name out there as Triple G's next opponent, then negotiating for little or no time, then signing some stand in.

Take a look at his last dozen opponents. A majority of them were supposed to be someone else.

Comment

However when pressed to reveal specifically whose fault it was that the fight didn’t happen Eubank Sr replied: “You know what, I’m gonna give, I’m gonna say it’s my fault because the buck ends with me. I could actually take a court case against him but I’m not gonna do that, I’m gonna take blame because that was yesterday.
                Read more at https://talksport.com/boxing/chris-e...ZWFHUFIWwDg.99

do you even know what Eubank's point is? or do you just copy and paste?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  I am not as huge a fan of Chris as you are, but that was a good solid win for him yesterday and it bodes very well for what he may be able to do in division.

It kills me that posters talk about how Jr. ducked Triple G, then cite posts of Sr. taking the blame as proof. Hearn gave Jr. 24 hours to sign, Sr. wanted to negotiate some things (some crazy, yet some very reasonable) and was shut down. And those same posters don't ask themselves why such a tight deadline for a fight that was still 2 months away.

The truth is up until about the time of the Jacobs fight, K2 had a track record of throwing a big name out there as Triple G's next opponent, then negotiating for little or no time, then signing some stand in.

Take a look at his last dozen opponents. A majority of them were supposed to be someone else.
                  Lil'g fans think that Team Geegeegee don't have insecurities and like to finalzie fights fast!

this is the pac fanboy effect. their fighters can do no wrong...because the K2 squad are the quietest girls in the game the casuals think its an act of innocense in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Because Eubank fought a ****ing bum. He's done nothing yet to warrant lofty praise

Comment

Kafkod uploads Eubank Jr. pic in signature when thread was created ..
                      What a treat for you!

Imagine Junior wearing those black skull motif gloves to whoop your fat Turkish ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X